I have a blue autococker I put together back in the mid 2000's right before I quit playing paintball. It has been in storage for about the last 5 years and it's time to get rid of the old girl.
What you need to know:
- Cosmetics are 9/10, a few scratches mostly from assembly
- Gun used maybe 3 times total
- THE MARKER IS NOT TIMED AND NEEDS TO BE SWEETSPOTTED Holds air fine, no leaks, chops balls or reverbs if you try to shoot it.
- I'll throw in spares of what I find, gun doesn't have a barrel but I have a stock WGP barrel if you want it.
- Don't necessarily want to part out the gun but if I have to I will.
Palmer's Reg, Dye PMP 3-way, Compulsive Paintball Satin Bolt, Dye Grips, Adjustable drop, KAPP IVG, and more...
Also here are pictures of a bunch of stock WGP parts for a cocker I have as well. Make an offer on the lot or on pieces you want.