PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-11-2012, 03:22 PM #1
Lock aka Los

Does anyone play in Cleveland?

I'm looking for a place near Cleveland . Oh and a group of players that actually like to play all the time. Wether is a backyard or course.
Lock aka Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-11-2012, 08:50 PM #2
yosef 13
ADT or BGV? you decide

yosef 13 plays in the PSP
yosef 13 supports Team VICIOUS
yosef 13 plays in the APPA D4 division
air ball or woodsball?
yosef 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:20 PM #3
thegrayghost

there is a open field that they play every sunday so far...it is in Northroyalton, a little south of Cleveland...PM me thank you
thegrayghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:53 PM #4
pedrofb19
Sweet stroller ***

Annual Supporting Member
pedrofb19 plays in the PSP
pedrofb19 donated to help Peyton Trent
pedrofb19 plays in the APPA D3 division
i dont
pedrofb19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:00 PM #5
armyradioguy

armyradioguy plays in the PSP
armyradioguy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
armyradioguy plays in the APPA D4 division
i am in strongsville in the southwest area and am an avid player, on a bit of a break right now till after the new year due to money for the holidays. what field is this in north royalton? i am right down the road and havent heard of that one, i know there is paintball village over in olmstead falls area. since moving up here all i have played so far is splatterpark about an hour from here but it was good and i dont mind the drive for the quality of the place.
armyradioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:29 PM #6
thegrayghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyradioguy View Post
i am in strongsville in the southwest area and am an avid player, on a bit of a break right now till after the new year due to money for the holidays. what field is this in north royalton? i am right down the road and havent heard of that one, i know there is paintball village over in olmstead falls area. since moving up here all i have played so far is splatterpark about an hour from here but it was good and i dont mind the drive for the quality of the place.
route 82, State rd...ok i edited my thread

Last edited by thegrayghost : 12-24-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:59 PM #7
chris007

chris007 is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock aka Los View Post
I'm looking for a place near Cleveland . Oh and a group of players that actually like to play all the time. Wether is a backyard or course.
what part of cleveland do you live in i am always looking for places to play pm me
chris007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:51 PM #8
maassen

maassen owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
maassen supports DLX Technology
I have an airball field at my house if your interested in playing. We usually have about 8-10 of my friends show up. Probably wont start playing again until march though.
maassen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:09 PM #9
turbowagonman
Old school from way back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock aka Los View Post
Have you ever played at Pinnacle Woods (Chardon, OH)? I've been playing there since the 90's and it's a decent place to play. They have all day air for $10, Field fee $20, cheap paint for $74 a case, premium paint for $87 a case. Usually, in the summer, there is a good turnout around 50 or more people.

Check out their web site
http://www.pinnaclewoodspaintball.co...49&It emid=56
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:26 PM #10
swanton23
ASCENSION

swanton23 is BST Trusted
swanton23 plays in the PSP
swanton23 plays in the APPA D4 division
swanton23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
74. A case is outrageous.

ASCENSION
swanton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:29 AM #11
armyradioguy

$74 for cheap paint!!!! h3ll no!!! thats insane, i havent spent that kind of money on recball paint in a very long time, 40-60 bucks i got no problem with but anything over that you gotta be out of your mind. i started playing back in 1998 and Diablo was like 90-120 at that field so its not like i am a tight wade looking for dirt cheap paint...i think i will be taking Pinnacle off of my list of places to check out this summer...
Old 12-22-2012, 11:50 PM #12
IrockanEGO
Ohio baller

IrockanEGO has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayghost View Post
route 82, State rd...go north 1/2 mile turn east on 4943 Royalwood rd, go 1500 feet right ....they play in the back woods, park at this address and do not go past the garage...if you are going PM me to get the phone number of the guy that holds the games...kenny (thegrayghost)...
Shady directions are shady
IrockanEGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:37 PM #13
cptnemo66

Annual Supporting Member
cptnemo66 is playing at Living Legends VII
cptnemo66 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cptnemo66 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
cptnemo66 is attending Decay of Nations VI
cptnemo66 supports Empire
Im in Lake county just east of Cleveland and play at a couple private fields in Geneva & Ashtabula. Nice to be able to bring your own paint & beer
cptnemo66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:04 PM #14
senghing27
Gosh Dang.....

has been a member for 10 years
senghing27 plays in the PSP
senghing27 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
senghing27 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unfortunately there isn't a ton of selection in the Cleveland area.

You have to do some traveling for good pricing or a particular field format.
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:35 PM #15
thegrayghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrockanEGO View Post
Shady directions are shady
explain whats that suppose to mean??????????????/
Old 12-28-2012, 09:15 AM #16
turbowagonman
Old school from way back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanton23 View Post
74. A case is outrageous.
What's a good price then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyradioguy View Post
$74 for cheap paint!!!! h3ll no!!! thats insane, i havent spent that kind of money on recball paint in a very long time, 40-60 bucks i got no problem with but anything over that you gotta be out of your mind. i started playing back in 1998 and Diablo was like 90-120 at that field so its not like i am a tight wade looking for dirt cheap paint...i think i will be taking Pinnacle off of my list of places to check out this summer...
I just started to play again in August, their field is only 1/2 an-hour away and I played there so long ago that's the only field I played this past summer/fall. I remember when a case of Marballizer was $120, and at the time, that was for 2500 balls. So when I go there 10+ years later and I see the "premium" paint is "only" $87 a case (comparing it to back in the day) I didn't think that was too outrageous. In the Spring/Summer/Fall of 2013 I plan on doing some driving to explore some new fields in the Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana, Lower Michigan region so I guess when I find all those fields with premium paint for "40-60 bucks" I'll realize that pinnacle has ripped me off on their paint prices.
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:54 AM #17
senghing27
Gosh Dang.....

senghing27 plays in the PSP
senghing27 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
senghing27 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yup. Pinnacle gouges, but then again it's the only option for those in NE Ohio and aren't willing to drive to other locations. Their paint about ten years ago was priced about $80-90 a case...
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:54 AM #18
Impy912

Pinnacle's paint is RPS Premium most of the year/Polar Ice in the winter, so you arent getting **** paint, plus if you buy a case you get your entry fee free, so actually you are getting paint for 50 a case since the entry is $20

Impy912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:58 AM #19
armyradioguy

if i am buying tourney grade paint for tourneys then yeah i dont have any problem going over the 70 dollar mark and most of that paint runs 70+ anyway but for recball and rec grade paint, yeah 40-60 bucks is the norm nowadays, most places i have played (indiana, kentucky, tennessee, georgia) paint runs 45 or 50 for a case of 2000. the lowest i have seen was 35 but that paint was junk but i think they were still selling off the paint from the previous season as it was march time frame and it shot like garbage, went back a few weeks later and paint was around 45 and was 10 times better.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:48 PM #20
In-Hoc

In-Hoc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
In-Hoc plays in the APPA D5 division
I know the fields that I play at in Northeast Ohio: Intense, TPA, Rainbow, Dimensions, ect. Rec paint is between $40-$50 a case and goes up from there but $74 for a case of rec paint is nuts. Even if the field fee is $20 that is still $54 which is a little on the high side for rec paint. Now if it was a mid grade or better paint that is a different story. I remember playing PW back in the day and they were always a good outfit but even back in the day their prices were always a little on the high side.

It's not the WILL to WIN, but rather the WILL to PREPARE to WIN that will make the difference!

In-Hoc Signo Vinces!
In-Hoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:46 PM #21
armyradioguy

enjoyed the last field i played at in tennessee most of the time, had small groups and very limited number of fields but prices were great, was usually 15 bucks to get on the field with your own gear which included all day air and then a case was 40 bucks...so 55 for the day and i was happy. usually gave a military discount on top of that so got 5 bucks off on top of that. was very suprised at some of the prices i have seen at a lot of the fields since moving up here when finding a new place to call home, especially since visiting them and they have 3 or 4 times the amount of customers on a weekend than that guy managed to get but prices are higher.
ReplyRegional Ups