PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 07-29-2013, 08:32 AM #1
TurnitonFirst

Angel AR:k, Angel A1 fly, rare freak barrel, ninja tank, Dye i4's, Rotor

Everything is for Sale ONLY. No trades please. I'm getting out of paintball so I have no need for anything paintball related.

The prices do NOT include shipping but I will be willing to split shipping costs for everything. I will be using USPS flat rate boxes to ship everything out.

If you'd like pictures, PM me your email address and I will send the pictures to your email. I can't post pictures on pbn. Thanks for looking.

Angel AR:k - $525 all stock including butt stock and manual

Angel A1 gothic fly with mojo board - $450 has swapped polished red parts and 3 barrel backs and one tip

2 Angel A1 carrying cases $90 for both
Brand new one - $55
Used one - $40

Super rare Angel A1 freak back. Asking $150. The back is in great condition and was well taken care of.

Liquid red Dye rotor - $120 Used but in overall good condition

Ninja 68ci/4500 carbon fiber tank. It's basically brand new. Has a manufacturer's date of 02/13 so it's good until 2018. It has the shims removed to run low pressure. Asking $130

2 Dye i4 masks.
Lime tiger - used but in overall good condition, minor scratches here and there - $90
Gold and Black limited edition - $100

Brand new Empire Apex 2 barrel tip. $25
TurnitonFirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2013, 08:45 PM #2
The Hater
Goonies

The Hater owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Pics?

Hustle Paintball Factory Team: Anomaly

The Hater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:33 PM #3
TurnitonFirst

Angel a1 fly is still for sale

Apex 2 tip still for sale

Ninja tank is still for sale

Everything else is sold. Offer up! Thanks
Old 08-07-2013, 11:14 PM #4
paintballa408
-rev3

interested in the case can you take pics?
paintballa408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:41 PM #5
paintballa408
-rev3

Are the cases still available?
Old 08-11-2013, 07:17 AM #6
TurnitonFirst

Hey sorry for the delay in response. The brand new one might still be available. Both have sold on Ebay but the buyer hasn't paid for the new one so it could be available shortly. I'll keep you posted. Thanks
Old 08-11-2013, 08:13 AM #7
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnitonFirst View Post

Super rare Angel A1 freak back. Asking $150. The back is in great condition and was well taken care of.
someone paid $150?
TeamBigShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:22 AM #8
TurnitonFirst

$140 shipped
Old 08-11-2013, 02:13 PM #9
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.

o my lord, ive got a brand new one g7 fly threaded too.... sell it...keep it...hmmmmm
Old 08-11-2013, 11:05 PM #10
TurnitonFirst

Tough call. The only reason why I got it was to use an apex 2 tip on my ar:k. Other then that. Id sell it, the stock barrel backs are plenty fine by my standards
Old 08-15-2013, 02:25 AM #11
paintballa408
-rev3

so whats up with the cases?
Old 08-15-2013, 07:29 AM #12
TurnitonFirst

I still have the brand new one but I'm waiting to close an Unpaid item case for it. Used one is gone.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:48 AM #13
TeamBigShot (Banned)
WestCoastWings Inc.

Honestly Ive had this G7 fly freak back for a while now, lol I paid peanuts for it to, I just like my UL on my Angel a bit to much to see myself using it, I have a brand new freak kit with it as well, Ive s=hot maybe 3-400 balls out of the back and the .689 insert, you sold just the back for $140?
Old 08-15-2013, 04:00 PM #14
TurnitonFirst

I sold just the freak back for $140 shipped. I'll pay you peanuts for yours if you don't believe me lol
Old 08-24-2013, 10:44 AM #15
p8ntballjunky06

p8ntballjunky06 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
p8ntballjunky06 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
p8ntballjunky06 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
p8ntballjunky06 supports Empire
pmd

WTB GREEN ALL AMERICAN FREAK FRONT

Geo2
Geo1
Angel A1
5 Angel speed
p8ntballjunky06 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.