Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 12:17 AM #442
tomM925
R.I.P America.
 
tomM925's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
tomM925 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCitySoldier View Post



she has a nice set of....







Teeth
__________________
Factory Black

OBAMA SUCKS.
tomM925 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2013, 07:39 AM #443
FatCitySoldier
Rage
 
FatCitySoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Place
 has been a member for 10 years
FatCitySoldier has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Boobs.
__________________
Destroy What Destroys You
FatCitySoldier is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 03:01 PM #444
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Alaska
 has been a member for 10 years
To be the devil's advocate.

Women in combat arms might make for good douche bag detectors and enable some of us to demote a few morons. There won't be any man pride excuses anymore for stupid ****. It might make for a more professional platoon. Maybe the dudes I've encountered who liked to rape women, would rape her, then we can get him kicked out of our chain of command. Maybe he would just degrade her below dog **** like the rest of us, and create an instant EO complaint. She will complain, because she is not a man. There is no man law for her, so that piece of **** leader will be kicked off our team. Maybe women will create more respect within the platoon.

But then again, I have met some vindictive women. I have heard government officials losing their jobs over women lying about ****. I don't cooperate well with vindictive wannabe badass female police officers that like to over exaggerate **** in my civilian job.

I wonder if it is all the roll of the dice for human nature and we're ****ed either way. I guess that's what makes the special forces the special forces. The captain gets to choose who he wants on his team.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 01-29-2013 at 03:05 PM.
Subterfuge is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 09:40 PM #445
Frenct
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Georgia
Annual Supporting Member
Frenct plays in the PSP
Frenct owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Frenct plays in the APPA D4 division
Frenct supports DLX Technology
s

For the guys who have been around a while. Was talking with a CPT and we were discussing the direction the military is headed. Seems like (not from my experience, but from older NCO's who have been in 10+ yrs, or had a large gap between their service times) the Army is getting gayer and gayer.

For example:
NCO says-
-Back in the day you didn't have to give battalion as much **** as they want now. Such as the endless lists of bull**** that they ask for 10 times and you fill it out and send it back up and then you get the same exact paper two days later saying fill this out again. Yet you filled it out with the correct info previously and you don't know who the retard is who keeps ****ing it up.

-That there were days when you weren't in the field that you literally come in for PT, then did a few things in the morning, and were released at lunch for the remainder of the day, simply because there was nothing else for you to do.

-That when you went to an M4 range, you went and shot your ****, did some drills, and came back and were released for the day. Instead now you have to have 20 people RSO certified, 10 that have qualified and have proof on them that they qualified before, and don't forget that your ammo nco has to have 4 different classes and have the certificates on him for those classes for him to be able to sign for 5.56.

-That soldiers used to be able to turn in a DA31 for a mileage pass and you didn't have to have a ****ing LES, Risk assessment, vehicle inspection, and itinerary for the retard who's just trying to go get some *** from his girlfriend this weekend.


Please correct me if I'm wrong, but what in the hell is making the Army so *****y and so ****ing retarded? Yes there will always be stupid, but it seems that the stupidness is growing in leaps and bounds. What is the cause of this? Leadership? If so where at? How did the Army get so pathetic that a ****ing drill sergeant can't tell a fat *** that he better do 20 pushups before he eats his ****ing cake.(he can technically only do 5 in one iteration). Who? How? What is responsible for this?

Rant end. Finally off of QRF Friday and can drink alcohol for the first time in 3 months. WTF.
__________________
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4355201
Kevlar Helmet/Prepper/Army/Swat
Frenct is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 09:57 PM #446
Deadly Milkman 2.0
 
 
Deadly Milkman 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Wait you didn't drink alcohol because you were on QRF?...

lol
Deadly Milkman 2.0 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 10:10 PM #447
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenct View Post
For the guys who have been around a while. Was talking with a CPT and we were discussing the direction the military is headed. Seems like (not from my experience, but from older NCO's who have been in 10+ yrs, or had a large gap between their service times) the Army is getting gayer and gayer.

For example:
NCO says-
-Back in the day you didn't have to give battalion as much **** as they want now. Such as the endless lists of bull**** that they ask for 10 times and you fill it out and send it back up and then you get the same exact paper two days later saying fill this out again. Yet you filled it out with the correct info previously and you don't know who the retard is who keeps ****ing it up.

-That there were days when you weren't in the field that you literally come in for PT, then did a few things in the morning, and were released at lunch for the remainder of the day, simply because there was nothing else for you to do.

-That when you went to an M4 range, you went and shot your ****, did some drills, and came back and were released for the day. Instead now you have to have 20 people RSO certified, 10 that have qualified and have proof on them that they qualified before, and don't forget that your ammo nco has to have 4 different classes and have the certificates on him for those classes for him to be able to sign for 5.56.

-That soldiers used to be able to turn in a DA31 for a mileage pass and you didn't have to have a ****ing LES, Risk assessment, vehicle inspection, and itinerary for the retard who's just trying to go get some *** from his girlfriend this weekend.


Please correct me if I'm wrong, but what in the hell is making the Army so *****y and so ****ing retarded? Yes there will always be stupid, but it seems that the stupidness is growing in leaps and bounds. What is the cause of this? Leadership? If so where at? How did the Army get so pathetic that a ****ing drill sergeant can't tell a fat *** that he better do 20 pushups before he eats his ****ing cake.(he can technically only do 5 in one iteration). Who? How? What is responsible for this?

Rant end. Finally off of QRF Friday and can drink alcohol for the first time in 3 months. WTF.
In the last 11 years on being in the Marines I have watched the Marine Corps become more and more engrossed with covering your *** from the PFC getting hurt and ensuring your paper work was done rather than train your Marine. Where good leaders are pushed out because they just cant stomach that amount of retardation on a daily basis.

While I was a boot and the entire time we had work ups for Iraq I didnt get to experience what your seniors spoke about mine said the same thing about getting off when there wasnt **** to do rather than sit around and waste time acting like they were doing something till 16-1800 because the leadership didnt want to cut them because they didnt want them going out and ****ing up or getting their ***** in a sling.

The M4 you speak about is the effect of countless **** ups and countless *******s ****ing getting hurt and the lack of responsible leadership doing their ****ing jobs or being so inapt they have no business being where they are in front of troops. The mileage pass goes into the same ****, to many dumb ****ers who go 20 minutes away marry the first thing their dick lands in gets a 768% apr car loan and crashes it drunk under age and then the general ask the BC why this is happening and the DUI is at 459% on a non libo weekend.

Who is responsible, the list is as long and goes to the top.
__________________
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 05:16 AM #448
em0r0x0rz
 
em0r0x0rz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Juarez
em0r0x0rz is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
The army is ****ed up because people who should be given no responsibility have been given responsibility, in every rank.
__________________
A BETTER WORLD SHALL EMERGE
em0r0x0rz is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 09:32 AM #449
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by em0r0x0rz View Post
The army is ****ed up because people who should be given no responsibility have been given responsibility, in every rank.
Those ****in' specialists are the worst.
rT159 is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 09:58 AM #450
em0r0x0rz
 
em0r0x0rz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Juarez
em0r0x0rz is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
E4 mafia amirite
__________________
A BETTER WORLD SHALL EMERGE
em0r0x0rz is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 11:09 AM #451
FatCitySoldier
Rage
 
FatCitySoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Place
 has been a member for 10 years
FatCitySoldier has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
rite
__________________
Destroy What Destroys You
FatCitySoldier is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 12:58 PM #452
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
Platoon full of honey badgers can prove to be a bad thing.


Or a complete awesome thing.
rT159 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 03:59 PM #453
FatCitySoldier
Rage
 
FatCitySoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Place
 has been a member for 10 years
FatCitySoldier has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Everyone must actually be doing some work.

In other news... who all has read this "Letter from Special Forces" written by the guys over at Professional Soldiers? Thoughts?
__________________
Destroy What Destroys You
FatCitySoldier is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 06:04 PM #454
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCitySoldier View Post
Everyone must actually be doing some work.

In other news... who all has read this "Letter from Special Forces" written by the guys over at Professional Soldiers? Thoughts?

I haven't yet, but I want to.

To touch on the whole "back in my day" thing, it seemed to be that way for me when I commissioned in 2003, a lot of the bureaucratic bull**** and red tape didn't exist. Id say it started becoming more prevalent starting around the Iraq Surge time frame. I spent all of my enlisted time as a Nasty Girl so I can't speak from that side. I can go into more detail if anyone cares to read it.

I think undr, berserker and I are the only people here old enough to of worn BDUs and web gear.



Look at that strapping young lad on the left.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj

Last edited by CptMotivator : 01-31-2013 at 06:09 PM.
CptMotivator is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 06:27 PM #455
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada
 
Mr. Y2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Woodstock, Ontario, Cana
Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
i rocked olive drabs and web gear for a couple years before i went to cadpat.
also IT'S A BOY! **** YES. lets go get drunk
__________________
be normal and the crowd accepts you. be deragned and they will make you their leader.
"Originally posted by TheFauxKing
Remember kids, inbreeding is everyone's problem! "

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Mr. Y2K is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 06:39 PM #456
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Shiiiit my BDUs are still in my closet.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 06:48 PM #457
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCitySoldier View Post
Everyone must actually be doing some work.

In other news... who all has read this "Letter from Special Forces" written by the guys over at Professional Soldiers? Thoughts?
The 3 pages 'signed' by 1000+? I read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
I spent all of my enlisted time as a Nasty Girl so I can't speak from that side.
We're like...practically best friends.
rT159 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 07:35 PM #458
Deathmoney07
 
 
Deathmoney07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Deathmoney07 plays in the PSP
Deathmoney07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Deathmoney07 supports our troops
just read it. I suggest everyone read it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/a-le...ndment?cid=rss
Deathmoney07 is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:18 AM #459
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
http://www.promotive.com/

Sign up, join your branch team, put in gov email, get cool **** for cheap.
rT159 is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 07:19 AM #460
FatCitySoldier
Rage
 
FatCitySoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Place
 has been a member for 10 years
FatCitySoldier has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yea, the letter is pretty good and professionally written in such a way that it doesn't sound like a bunch of knuckle draggers wrote it. That was good to see.

Also, Promotive is dope... but I'm waiting to graduate for it to become useful. Apparently once we graduate and get at .soc email, there are a **** load of companies that open up to us.
__________________
Destroy What Destroys You
FatCitySoldier is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 09:35 AM #461
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
Diamondback bikes are like 60% off.
rT159 is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 10:20 AM #462
Deathmoney07
 
 
Deathmoney07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Alexandria, VA
Deathmoney07 plays in the PSP
Deathmoney07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Deathmoney07 supports our troops
diamond back bikes are...well...not that great.

Rather spend money on a Cannondale or Trek. Next bike I want is a MTN Bike...Looking at a BMC...
Deathmoney07 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump