Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2013, 11:05 PM #1345
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....
 
Rebel_816's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lynn, AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
Where have YOU been?!

I feel like we're getting the gang back together

On an unrelated note, my ego frame is currently on my BM and damn it feels good there...


Quote:
Originally Posted by meatwad969 View Post
Around. How about yourself?
ive been around lol. really havent been doing a whole lot lately. get up at 6 am to go to work, get home and relax, talk to the gf, etc. did finally manage to go play pootball a couple weeks ago though. first time i went since lile...april.

and i may or may not have a raw body and a pump kit for sale, or a complete pump.
__________________
Rapper
Rebel_816 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2013, 11:48 PM #1346
meatwad969
PSN: thebuttninja
 
meatwad969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_816 View Post
ive been around lol. really havent been doing a whole lot lately. get up at 6 am to go to work, get home and relax, talk to the gf, etc. did finally manage to go play pootball a couple weeks ago though. first time i went since lile...april.

and i may or may not have a raw body and a pump kit for sale, or a complete pump.
so where are hte hypothetical pictures of a presumed kit?
meatwad969 is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 01:40 AM #1347
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Meaty how much was that closer ? May try and buy one myself and get rid of the g6r
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 11:29 AM #1348
meatwad969
PSN: thebuttninja
 
meatwad969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 707
Sub $300. So even if it only has the Proficiency engine and isn't supercharged, still a pretty good deal.

It is pretty beat up though... But I'm gonna re-anno the body and gripframe fade black to a purple/black acid wash then laser the whole thing with a hand drawn venom action shot from Spiderman lulz. Not from the movies, but from the comics when he was fluid and teeth and awesome.
meatwad969 is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 12:43 PM #1349
new ion?
Uni Sucks....
 
new ion?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Victoria, BC
Lol found a simple way to get around the trigger issue using a ego 6 frame and an eblade board... Tape. Stick a 'flag' of electrical tape off the trigger. Done.
__________________
Closed Bolt Ballers
Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 03:26 PM #1350
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatwad969 View Post
Sub $300. So even if it only has the Proficiency engine and isn't supercharged, still a pretty good deal. It is pretty beat up though... But I'm gonna re-anno the body and gripframe fade black to a purple/black acid wash then laser the whole thing with a hand drawn venom action shot from Spiderman lulz. Not from the movies, but from the comics when he was fluid and teeth and awesome.
Dude don't re anno bro you never see that money back .


That's a great deal I may get one. My closer is my favorite gun I ony owned for 1 week
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 03:37 PM #1351
new ion?
Uni Sucks....
 
new ion?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Victoria, BC
PS - easiest way to get pump arm off the ram: propane torch. Don't dick around with something smaller. Heat up the local area asap, it won't spread and you can clamp a vise grip onto the ram, the pump arm in a vise with wood between the chucks and turn it off easily.
__________________
Closed Bolt Ballers
Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 03:56 PM #1352
meatwad969
PSN: thebuttninja
 
meatwad969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
Dude don't re anno bro you never see that money back .


That's a great deal I may get one. My closer is my favorite gun I ony owned for 1 week
im not gonna sell it. im gonna start that gun collection ive always wanted. since cup is over and all the new technology came out and all the resale is in the toilet, im gonna buy up all my favorite guns while theyre in that awkward period of **** resale right before they become "classic" and everyone wants an arm and a leg for them. Im sick of only having one gun lol. if i have them all... i never need to scrounge up cash to try and trade for one and risking everything. buying is easier, and a custom collection can be a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
PS - easiest way to get pump arm off the ram: propane torch. Don't dick around with something smaller. Heat up the local area asap, it won't spread and you can clamp a vise grip onto the ram, the pump arm in a vise with wood between the chucks and turn it off easily.
ahh, much much simpler.
meatwad969 is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 04:02 PM #1353
new ion?
Uni Sucks....
 
new ion?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Victoria, BC
not sure if sarcasm as it's heavy on the tools req'd, but it was super simple for me.
__________________
Closed Bolt Ballers
Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 04:07 PM #1354
meatwad969
PSN: thebuttninja
 
meatwad969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
not sure if sarcasm as it's heavy on the tools req'd, but it was super simple for me.
oh, no im not being sarcastic... i honestly meant that. my first recommendation was harsh chemicals
meatwad969 is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 04:09 PM #1355
new ion?
Uni Sucks....
 
new ion?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Victoria, BC
Lol okay.
__________________
Closed Bolt Ballers
Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 05:35 PM #1356
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks
 
yuik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatwad969 View Post
im not gonna sell it. im gonna start that gun collection ive always wanted. since cup is over and all the new technology came out and all the resale is in the toilet, im gonna buy up all my favorite guns while theyre in that awkward period of **** resale right before they become "classic" and everyone wants an arm and a leg for them. Im sick of only having one gun lol. if i have them all... i never need to scrounge up cash to try and trade for one and risking everything. buying is easier, and a custom collection can be a lot of fun. ahh, much much simpler.
I did that. Then liquidated most of my collection (only have like 10 guns now) to buy more stocks for my first house
__________________
if you have an ebay account and want to make 3$ in paypal for 5 min of your time pm me!
Closed Bolt Ballers!

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 06:11 PM #1357
new ion?
Uni Sucks....
 
new ion?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Victoria, BC
soo, looks like the stock feedneck is staying on my karnivor.

I've tried everything I know, and I can't get this stupid thing off. It must be red-locktited.
__________________
Closed Bolt Ballers
Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 08:39 PM #1358
meatwad969
PSN: thebuttninja
 
meatwad969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
soo, looks like the stock feedneck is staying on my karnivor.

I've tried everything I know, and I can't get this stupid thing off. It must be red-locktited.
You just cant win with that thing, huh?
meatwad969 is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 09:11 PM #1359
new ion?
Uni Sucks....
 
new ion?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Victoria, BC
If I ignore the fact that I hate twist locks, I love the gun. I just had to MQ it lol
__________________
Closed Bolt Ballers
Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 10:58 PM #1360
meatwad969
PSN: thebuttninja
 
meatwad969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 707
Yuik! found a closer

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ghlight=closer
meatwad969 is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 11:07 PM #1361
new ion?
Uni Sucks....
 
new ion?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Victoria, BC
That's actually a sweet deal.
__________________
Closed Bolt Ballers
Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 11:18 PM #1362
meatwad969
PSN: thebuttninja
 
meatwad969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: 707
idk why theyre so cheap right now. all the marqs are dirt cheap... idk if its sad or awesome for marq fans.
meatwad969 is offline  
Old 11-02-2013, 11:20 PM #1363
new ion?
Uni Sucks....
 
new ion?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Victoria, BC
Well the Victory has been out since what... 09? Marqs are coming on same age as ego7s... So price them similarly?
__________________
Closed Bolt Ballers
Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 07:41 PM #1364
YeloSno
Breadloser
 
YeloSno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Bay, Carifornia
Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Yeah, there's like 4 new victory styles since you left the game.

The V1 vics are $500.
__________________
Are You A Beginner?
Maybe a Little Bit?

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.


My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 07:42 PM #1365
new ion?
Uni Sucks....
 
new ion?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Victoria, BC
V1's, V2's, Ripper's, VCOM, VIS... anything I'm missing?
__________________
Closed Bolt Ballers
Jack Wood:
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.
new ion? is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump