Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-08-2012, 01:15 PM #1
stokedgsxr

blitz 2009 vs 2011 differences? How to tell?

Hey guys!
I just recently placed an order for a blitz from my local paintball shop, but they didnt give me much information on it. Their website doesn't list the gun anymore either...

So I'm curious if I just ordered a 2011 or a 2009?
Is there a way to tell which one I'm getting before I actually get it home and look in at the zen board? Is it mentioned on the packaging or anything?

Should I cancel my order and wait for the blitz evo?
Thanks for your opinions!
stokedgsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2012, 01:52 PM #2
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I know when I got my Blitz it said 2011 on the box, but I believe the newer ones do not. If you ordered a brand new one, then it should be a 2011 model.

The Blitz EVO does look neat. If a better trigger and On/Off ASA is worth the extra money to you, then go for it. From what I've seen, the Zen II and Zen III board don't seem to be much different and its the same old crappy feedneck. Its your choice, I suppose.
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:16 PM #3
stokedgsxr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttimberlak443 View Post
I know when I got my Blitz it said 2011 on the box, but I believe the newer ones do not. If you ordered a brand new one, then it should be a 2011 model.

The Blitz EVO does look neat. If a better trigger and On/Off ASA is worth the extra money to you, then go for it. From what I've seen, the Zen II and Zen III board don't seem to be much different and its the same old crappy feedneck. Its your choice, I suppose.
fantastic info! Thanks!

an on/off asa is cool actually, and I'd like to get one, but I got the blitz for 149 canadian from local shop, so the price difference may not be worth it.
As for the trigger, I'm not a pro so I'm not sure I'd notice the difference. Is there a trigger upgrade for the blitz?

Personally, the evo sounds nice, but I'm not sure I'm sold on the color. I'm a matte black kinda guy
stokedgsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:09 PM #4
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
CP makes triggers for the Blitz. If I were you, I'd just grab a CP On/Off ASA and a CP Clamping feedneck and you have a good little marker. It wouldn't hurt to get a nice barrel, too.
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote