Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-09-2012, 08:55 PM #64
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird

Iv always ****ing loved durangos. The old school ones of course, the new ones look gay as all ****. Throw a lift kit and some decent tires on a durango and you got yourself a beast
earlsweatshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2012, 09:00 PM #65
XxBadMagikxX
I AM CREEPY AS ****

XxBadMagikxX is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Two of my friends have Dodges. They gave me **** all the time for buying a Tundra. With in a couple of weeks of them owning them they both had a lot of problems with them. Most of them have been fixed but it made me laugh when they both started to have problems. Dodges are good vehicles though.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:25 PM #66
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

We have had two Durangos, a 1999 and our current 2004 and they've both treated us well. The '99 one is still driving around town.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:30 PM #67
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird

earlsweatshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:34 PM #68
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
yes

nice
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:36 PM #69
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum

not bro enough for my taste
DrobertsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:06 PM #70
Liquid Mercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrobertsPB View Post
lold at the use of "cambered"
I'm cambered as hell
Liquid Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:09 PM #71
PMR4LIFE
idk

PMR4LIFE helped look for balloons
PMR4LIFE is reppin' sidebar 4 life
PMR4LIFE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
naggers
Hobbes The Tiger: "Touch ourselves? Experiment with our sexuality? Duct tape DMC to the ceiling? Make PMR burn his Stamkos spank bank? Make demonic look at Kovy pr0nz? Make Burrows live in a house that's under 200k?"
New York Yankees Pittsburgh Steelers Tampa Bay Lightning UCF Knights
:daveface:
PMR4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:13 PM #72
Xanatos903 (Banned)
Assault weapons kill kids

Xanatos903 is Legendary
Fascist atheist ACLU gay lawyer European conservative Unitarian Neoliberal try-hards.

FAAGLE****s, for short.
Xanatos903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:23 PM #73
XxBadMagikxX
I AM CREEPY AS ****

XxBadMagikxX is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanatos903 View Post

FAAGLE****s, for short.
LOLD.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:26 PM #74
smeat
rolo tony

The Dutch.
Braggin' about how you had it all dialed
Well what's up now
When your **** is
smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:09 PM #75
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireEmperor View Post
My mistake. I often find myself referring to GM as just Chrysler. It's not only the Chrysler brand that is ****.
I hate to admit (as most people hate, but you honestly shouldn't) that I do own a GM vehicle. It's only the second vehicle I've owned, and sadly I've had more **** go wrong with it than my 97 jeep. But it's way more fun to drive than my Cherokee. The only thing I miss about my Jeep was the fact that it was so old and cost me so little that if I ran it to **** I wouldn't care. and the car I have now I care about more and have been involved in a couple hit and runs which damaged my car and made me pissed
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:12 PM #76
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrobertsPB View Post
So you owned the only good jeep ever built.

all american cars don't exist anymore
Tis true, and is another reason I miss my Jeep. But you can't deny reality, the "American" car industry will hardly ever be true American for the rest of our lives. Which pisses me off because if it was up to me American's would only be allowed to by American made vehicles, with every part made in our own country, and with more focus towards gas efficiency (so that all the prius owners would feel stupid for owning a Prius) and things may go better for our economy in a slight way
Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 PM #77
Rampager2000

The government is focusing towards gas.. By making companies meet an average of like 80mpg by 2020 or whatever across ALL cars. Goodbye trucks..

Old 12-09-2012, 11:17 PM #78
Xanatos903 (Banned)
Assault weapons kill kids

Xanatos903 is Legendary
FS: Preban 1985 F-150. 180,xxx miles, crashed once. $25,000 OBO.
Xanatos903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:20 PM #79
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
The government is focusing towards gas.. By making companies meet an average of like 80mpg by 2020 or whatever across ALL cars. Goodbye trucks..
It's all about money and always will be. Gas is obviously more costly and with rates going higher and higher it sucks for the average citizen. and I'm not saying get rid of trucks, per se, but there should be more of a push in the American car industry to alternative means of fuel.

This has nothing to do with the environment in my eyes so much, or with getting big gas hoggers off the road, but more so with the fact that oil will run out, and when is just a matter of time. Sadly we have more oil stockpiled in our country than ever before (a **** ton more than we did when gas was cheap as ****) yet prices still fluctuate and stay high and that is a problem.

Sadly if we stopped drilling oil tomorrow we'd be out of gas in a week or two, then what do we do?
Old 12-09-2012, 11:34 PM #80
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum

i think the hybrid motorsports future will be cool

dat torque
DrobertsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:40 PM #81
Rampager2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post
It's all about money and always will be. Gas is obviously more costly and with rates going higher and higher it sucks for the average citizen. and I'm not saying get rid of trucks, per se, but there should be more of a push in the American car industry to alternative means of fuel.

This has nothing to do with the environment in my eyes so much, or with getting big gas hoggers off the road, but more so with the fact that oil will run out, and when is just a matter of time. Sadly we have more oil stockpiled in our country than ever before (a **** ton more than we did when gas was cheap as ****) yet prices still fluctuate and stay high and that is a problem.

Sadly if we stopped drilling oil tomorrow we'd be out of gas in a week or two, then what do we do?
The push for mileage/alternate fuels is all good and great until something fails and the party that's not in power bashes the party in power for the failure. Nobody can be pleased these days. It's ridiculous.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:47 PM #82
paintbrawler9
takewatisaywitgrainofsalt

People who talk out their ***** about things, also people who knock on the things I like. If you don't like it just carry on.

Oh and ford> however I ****ing loved my Dakota.

I SERIOUS'D
paintbrawler9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:49 PM #83
Rampager2000

Do you just like Ford because you now own one?

Old 12-09-2012, 11:50 PM #84
jabroney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post
Tis true, and is another reason I miss my Jeep. But you can't deny reality, the "American" car industry will hardly ever be true American for the rest of our lives. Which pisses me off because if it was up to me American's would only be allowed to by American made vehicles, with every part made in our own country, and with more focus towards gas efficiency (so that all the prius owners would feel stupid for owning a Prius) and things may go better for our economy in a slight way
why? what ****ing difference does it make where the top dollar is going to? foreign manufacturers have plants in america, hire american citizens, have american owners. it's not like suzuki comes along, sets up shop in the states, and hired only japanese immigrants with a master plan of taking over the country. you know why the american auto industry turned to ****? because there were better products for better prices. ****, isn't that the core of the capitalism america holds so dear? free market where the best man wins? who ****ing cares what nationality a country is these days. it's american corporations that made globalisation so ****ing popular. it's american corporations ****ing driving the entire process, and you know what? you're even getting the better end of it. you get higher quality cars and electronics, and the rest of the world gets mcdonalds and walmart. cry me a ****ing river about the globalisation of corporations, i'll take that trade any day.
jabroney is offline   Reply With Quote