Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 07:05 AM #1
ALLCAPS (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
What type of people really grind your gears?

I've found that since I got out of high school, people don't piss me off that much. I think this has to due with me maturing more, or the fact that I'm not surrounded by stupid high school idiots.

I am in college now and for a while I had no problems with anyone. But now I have classes with this one ****** (literally I think he is a homosexual though he claims not) that is so arrogant and cocky, I would deck him in the mouth if there were no downfalls to it.

Anyhow this guys name is Mark. He claims he is 22 (but acts like a 16 year old) says he used to be manager and owner of a restaurant (that he won't reveal the name of for some strange reason), claims he ALMOST holds the world record for having the least amount of body fat (at "3.1%") and that the only person who is currently beating him in the department is Bruce Li but once he dies Mark shall reign supreme grand master of the body fat department.

He also has a ****ing answer for everything, for example I have a class on lighting for video and photography right now and for an assignment a month or so ago we were just shooting basic pictures outside during class. He got a picture of some girl in my class and my teacher asked him simply "why exactly did you take only a head shot here and not a fully body?" and of course he replies "Because she can't pose for **** and looked awful." and also if ANYONE asks the professor about ANYTHING in class, he knows the answer and will not be afraid to tell you it. He also is the "best photoshopper in the world" and wants to be a "glamour photographer" when he grows up.

He also claims to have the most badass fast car where police ALWAYS pull him over on sight because they know he is probably racing someone in that car of his. He drives a ****ing 95' Civic entirely stock except some **** *** rice burner exhaust (that sounds god awful) thrown on it, and refuses to race me once even though I don't claim to drive a fast car nor do I claim to get pulled over everywhere I go for driving such a badass car.

and last but not least, he is always in competition with everyone because he literally thinks he is that much better than anyone else in the world. When we have class assignments that require all of us to work together he will honestly just take all his **** and go off in another corner and just yell at people to come over so he can take pictures of them while everyone else is trying to do **** too. For example in my lighting class the other day we had to use studio lights. We had 4 of them at the time for the entire class to work together. He takes 3 of them for HIMSELF, runs off and starts shooting pictures of a ****ing chair. While the other 16 of us or so had only 1 light to work with.

Does anyone have a mark in their life? Like the biggest ****** you've ever met that thinks he is hot ****? Honestly I think every word this kid says is basically a lie, bruce li does not hold the ****ing world record for least amount of body fat, this kids car is slower than a turtle, and mainly overall he needs his *** beat in one day so he can learn to get off that high horse that he always rides in on.

and trust me, many people don't like this kid. For various reasons.

He claims to have been a Hollister model when he was younger, that may be true but the kid still acts like a "scene/emo" high schooler. IN ****ING FACT, he sits in class saying things like "RAWRRRrrrr" and "OHHH MY GAAAWWWDDD" to himself for some reason. and always tries to show me "funny stuff" on facebook that generally I would only find funny if I was still in middle school. He also claims to have been engaged but I seriously doubt this kid has ever gotten any *****. He also is a christian straight edge *** who one day said he has never drank or smoked in his life, but then was bragging to some girl the next day how he got caught with a "pistol and a bag of weed" in his car but the cop let him go because he told the cop he had no idea that it was in there. Long story short, he is full of horse **** and I know it. Also he drinks mountain dew and brings in a 2 liter of code red with him to some classes, a 2 liter and some sugar cookies. Like who still eats like that who isn't in high school?

Tl;dr: people who piss you off and why

Here's a pic, I can post better ones with him trying to be "a lumberjack" if wanted, but I highly doubt it.



How many 22 year old people actually act this immature? I just turned 22 in October, yet I act far more mature than this *** in the RL (I stress the "in the RL part" since I act like a 12 year old on here)

Last edited by ALLCAPS : 12-09-2012 at 07:23 AM.
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2012, 07:17 AM #2
Evac.
Wolfpack
 
Evac.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens
Annual Supporting Member
Evac. is a Paintball photographer
Evac. plays in the PSP
ALLCAPS rustles my jimmies.
Evac. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:21 AM #3
ALLCAPS (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evac. View Post
ALLCAPS rustles my jimmies.
You gotta say why thoughhh
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:24 AM #4
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off
 
Not AzaTuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arlington (817) TX
I remember this one kid in high school was a pathological liar.... This kid your talking about is pretty bad but this other knew I played paintball and he knew a little bit about it. He told me he played for Dynasty and shot Angels (when dynasty was shooting shockers) and him and the rest of dynasty snipe in the woods using ghillie suits. Geeze, he was such a ****ing idiot. But this also reminds me of this other kid (For some reason people that knew I played paintball liked to talk a lot about it with me). Anyways I was talking with my friend Tyler and I said I was going to make up two random team names and ask him what is favorite team was... Anywho, I asked him which one was his favorite team and I told him which one I liked and he was like "Yeah, that's my favorite team too!" That incident was kinda funny though, not like the first douche bag kid....
__________________
I am Not AzaTuR

XBLAzaTuR
Not AzaTuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:26 AM #5
ALLCAPS (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not AzaTuR View Post
I remember this one kid in high school was a pathological liar.... This kid your talking about is pretty bad but this other knew I played paintball and he knew a little bit about it. He told me he played for Dynasty and shot Angels (when dynasty was shooting shockers) and him and the rest of dynasty snipe in the woods using ghillie suits. Geeze, he was such a ****ing idiot. But this also reminds me of this other kid (For some reason people that knew I played paintball liked to talk a lot about it with me). Anyways I was talking with my friend Tyler and I said I was going to make up two random team names and ask him what is favorite team was... Anywho, I asked him which one was his favorite team and I told him which one I liked and he was like "Yeah, that's my favorite team too!" That incident was kinda funny though, not like the first douche bag kid....
hahahaha
even though I don't play anymore I used to have a friend I played with that lied all the time about ****. His lies were so unnecessary that you almost believed them at times
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:42 AM #6
chodeyg
sprezzatura
 
chodeyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: via lactea
Christians or the religious in general, can't stand idol worshippers.

People who love to brag and exaggerate about what they do and talk **** about what you do to make themselves feel better. It's just pitiful, more so than annoying.

Aloof women that decide arbitrarily what they like (basically every woman under 25)

Dramatic people that exhibit divisive, catty behavior and then proclaim how much they hate drama. While always being involved in some over dramatic situation with their family or significant other.
__________________
Resurrect dead on planet Jupiter

Last edited by chodeyg : 12-09-2012 at 09:45 AM.
chodeyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:55 AM #7
byarosh201
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Strippers that don't wanna work for their money. Because if they ain't bouncing dat *** and some titties in my face she don't deserve my hard earned singles. Now don't get me wrong ill throw a dollar her way to start but after that if you ain't working it sweetheart, you ain't getting ****.

Jehovah's witnesses, and Christian folk that go door to door to tell me about god. Because I don't give a **** about your perfect world, being saved from the apocalypse, or saving myself from a life of sin. Also they always seem to ring my bell at the worst possible times.

People who talk about politics yet have no clue about anything but what left wing liberal news tells them rather than unbiased groups. I'm not a big political guy, but I like to be informed, and I read both left and right wing articles on the same issues to see the differences in the parties.

This kinda applies to everything though. Anyone who argues about **** when they don't have proper knowledge of what they're talking about, and aren't trying to troll just piss me off.

People who put down any lifestyle because their's is "the only way to live" and is substantially better. This also goes for petty things like foods, music preference, movies, etc.

Because elitist ******s can suck my dick. To each their own, if you like this I don't give a ****. Same goes for me I like certain things, if you don't too bad. How can my life impact yours that much that it bothers you to the extent you have to ***** about my life because yours is "so much better" than mine.

Edited for why.

Last edited by byarosh201 : 12-09-2012 at 10:04 AM.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:00 AM #8
ALLCAPS (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
All of these traits match up with the kid in my OP. For real he will talk **** about something because he doesn't have it. For example, he hates on mac computers, I use a PC but have own macs and I prefer macs, yet they "blow *** because I custom build my PC's and know EVERYTHING about it while macs are ****ty" and that's what he says.

Also he talks **** about people's "flashes" ( yes literally external flashes for camera) and how everyone's is a piece of **** while his is one he bought at Wal-Mart for 20 bucks while mine cost 300 bucks or so retail.

Basically with him his motto is "if you can't beat 'em, talk **** about 'em"
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:04 AM #9
jabroney
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
people who haven't yet come to terms with the fact that people are ****ty and while it doesn't affect their own lives in any significant way shape or form, still feel the need to allow themselves to be bothered by them.
jabroney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:05 AM #10
Broseph_STallin
Stalin and Ballin
 
Broseph_STallin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
This is the cancer that is killing ST.
__________________
I heard you missed me
Broseph_STallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:11 AM #11
ALLCAPS (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabroney View Post
people who haven't yet come to terms with the fact that people are ****ty and while it doesn't affect their own lives in any significant way shape or form, still feel the need to allow themselves to be bothered by them.
It's hard to not be bothered by a kid you have to spend hours a week with who constantly is a dickhead and shows it to everyone. I'm not that bothered really, just more so want to talk about how much of a ***** this kid is.

I've met cocky people. In fact one of my old best friends used to the cockiest mother ****er I knew. But he actually got a **** ton of *****es and had a lot of money and whatnot. He kinda had a reason to be cocky in a sense.

This kid has no reason, and the mere fact that he lies so much just dumbfounds me. and also what is the point of trying to compete with everyone like you have something to prove? He will talk to girls in my class and tell them to not take photos with anyone else but him because everyone else sucks at everything

and also for our final in our lighting class we have to reserve studio time at our school. So me and a big group are going tomorrow to get the shots we need. But guess what, Mark is trying to reserve ALL OF THE LIGHTS for himself and one other person. Just so nobody else can have time to get their **** done.

Last edited by ALLCAPS : 12-09-2012 at 10:14 AM.
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:14 AM #12
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child
 
ProtoBaller1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago
ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
didnt read
__________________
OG-Seven Deadly Sins
I do tv show things
320gb External Hard Drive F/S


Instagram
ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:15 AM #13
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-
 
Rampager2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: East Texas
I didn't read OP because OP is one of those people that grinds my gears.

People that piss me off are the idiots who spend all their time acting cool and being *******s for attention. They all hang out together and party all the time but nobody can stand them and not a one of them will go anywhere in life.
__________________
Steam: N-Ur-Face
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Maktub

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:16 AM #14
ALLCAPS (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
I didn't read OP because OP is one of those people that grinds my gears.

People that piss me off are the idiots who spend all their time acting cool and being *******s for attention. They all hang out together and party all the time but nobody can stand them and not a one of them will go anywhere in life.
Why you say I grind your gears?
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:30 AM #15
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
people who talk sideways. if you want to call me a ****** just say it to my face. i actually like it when people shout ****** at me instead of mumbling it while pretending to be on the phone.
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:40 AM #16
jabroney
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy R. McNuggs View Post
people who talk sideways. if you want to call me a ****** just say it to my face. i actually like it when people shout ****** at me instead of mumbling it while pretending to be on the phone.
maybe you shoudn't act like such a ****** then?
jabroney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:42 AM #17
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
BRILLIANT!

yes because i parade around in my rainbow pajamas honking a horn with my *** and playing jazz flute
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:15 AM #18
chodeyg
sprezzatura
 
chodeyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: via lactea
Wish I had rainbow pajamas
__________________
Resurrect dead on planet Jupiter
chodeyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:19 AM #19
jabroney
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy R. McNuggs View Post
BRILLIANT!

yes because i parade around in my rainbow pajamas honking a horn with my *** and playing jazz flute
you wish you could do that. sounds pretty ****ing impressive.
jabroney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:25 AM #20
TheImPgoD
Big Fruit Cup
 
TheImPgoD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Choppa Talk GDT pow-pow
TheImPgoD is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy R. McNuggs View Post
BRILLIANT!

yes because i parade around in my rainbow pajamas honking a horn with my *** and playing jazz flute
There's something wrong with that?
__________________
_______________
____________
_________
______
___

RAINBOW<3
TheImPgoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:55 AM #21
EmpireEmperor
 
 
EmpireEmperor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago
EmpireEmperor is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
EmpireEmperor is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
Dramatic people that exhibit divisive, catty behavior and then proclaim how much they hate drama. While always being involved in some over dramatic situation with their family or significant other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by byarosh201 View Post
Strippers that don't wanna work for their money. Because if they ain't bouncing dat *** and some titties in my face she don't deserve my hard earned singles. Now don't get me wrong ill throw a dollar her way to start but after that if you ain't working it sweetheart, you ain't getting ****.

People who put down any lifestyle because their's is "the only way to live" and is substantially better. This also goes for petty things like foods, music preference, movies, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy R. McNuggs View Post
people who talk sideways. if you want to call me a ****** just say it to my face. i actually like it when people shout ****** at me instead of mumbling it while pretending to be on the phone.
EmpireEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump