just to check some stuff
leave the lpr at flush it shouldnt result in fps drop if its flush.
1. brand name battery ? energizer/duracell.... if its a $1 dollar cheapo its gonna cause dramas
2. board reset?
3. ONLY oil on rammer, dow 33/pe grease on hpr and lpr
4. tried a different tank
5. zeroed out the hpr then brought up to required fps
6. both noid dials turned to 10
7. paint to bore match or underbore
8. did you replace the bolt orings?
9. dwell set to between 15.5 - 16
10. double checked condition of lpr and hpr piston oring.
try all the above and let us know how you go