PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-07-2012, 04:40 PM #1
peacob

peacob owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
peacob supports DLX Technology
** Upped DM5 & Fully upped Ion XE** 300 shipped for both!

ION is no longer for sale, I only need to sell the DM5 at this point
Yet again i have my eyes set on another gun that i dont need...So these have to go.

These were the first two electro's i've ever had. They have treated me very very well over the years. A little history on these two guns.... I bought the DM5 BRAND NEW in late 2004. I played with the gun once or twice a month for a year straight. After that, i was finishing up my senior year and about to go away to college. The gun sat in my closet for 4 years (2009/2010). I took a year off school and played paintball for an entire summer (no, thats not all i did, lol)... which is when i bought the Ion XE. After that summer i went back to school to finish my degree. It wasnt until this past summer that i picked up the sport once again. So these guns have VERY minimal use. This DM5 has probably a TOTAL of 25 separate single-day uses at a field. The Ion got more use during the year i took off from school, so again, the DM5 sat.

Now onto the sale..

--First up is a DM5. Bought this thing NEW in late 2004. Thing is in fantastic condition for its age as you can see from the pictures. Gun comes with no barrel... However, If you buy both guns for my asking price, a Lapco 14in ported barrel will be included.

Gun was just completely taken apart, cleaned, and the bolt was greased with Monkey Poo.

- CP rake trigger
- CP on/off ASA
- Hybrid feedneck clamp
- BK Grips

Gun shoots AMAZINGLY smooth and i'd say has given me the least amount of problems of any of my guns.

--Next is my Ion XE. I've always had a soft spot for this gun, and even for being just an ion, i will miss getting rid of it.
Gun comes with barrel, its just not shown in the picture
Gun just got back from Virtue, where a brand new board (Virtue redefined) was installed, and Randy @ Virtue personally went through the entire gun and replaced every single O-ring and QEV.
Upgrades:
CP Reg
CP on/off ASA
CP clamping feedneck
CP One piece classic barrel
CP Trigger
Virtue On/Off button
Virtue laser eyes
Virtue Redefined board
Epiphany Bolt
360 QEV's

This thing shoots nothing like a standard Ion. The only things not aftermarket are the Body, Trigger Frame, and grips, which provide no performance increase to the gun.

This is not your standard upped Ion with some body kit to make it look cool, but have no actual performance enhancing upgrades.... therefore, the price reflects this.

300 shipped for both - FIRM
170 for Ion - FIRM
180 for DM5 - FIRM (theres currently a DM4 for sale on here with an asking price of 225, so this is more than fair)

You pay fees, i pay shipping. Shipping will be USPS Priority (2-3 days)

Last edited by peacob : 12-08-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2012, 06:14 PM #2
peacob

Crunch time.... If you pay me by tonight (6 hours left from the time of this post), i will let the DM5 go for 150 shipped (or 165 with lapco barrel).. which is crazy for one in this condition.

Last edited by peacob : 12-07-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:22 PM #3
peacob

Just sold my Halo Too.... I NEED 140 more $ in my paypal by tonight...... DM5 is now 135 SHIPPED!!!!!!!

Last edited by peacob : 12-08-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:02 PM #4
Way2scary4u
I AM SCARY......MEOW

Way2scary4u is playing at Living Legends VI
Way2scary4u is playing at Living Legends VII
Way2scary4u supports Team VICIOUS
Way2scary4u supports Team VICIOUS
Way2scary4u supports Empire
What could you do for the ion? Pm me