PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-21-2014, 09:45 PM #1
Hawk1216

Smile Palmer Pyre FS

Cherry Palmer Pyre #88

Thought I was going to keep her but I'm looking at other projects.

This is the first Pyre in "Cherry" scheme that I am aware of.
This color scheme was special ordered prior to the introduction of the "Cherry" line and therefore it is a 1 of 1 in a brown / green camo hue -very similiar to the cherry anno except browner.

I previously noted what I thought was some shredding of the stab screw. Took it apart and it looks fine. The air and velocity settings will need to be taken care but otherwise the parts are fine. It does have some leaking down the barrel which I believe would be fixed by a new cup seal. Please see photo below for stab ring and a mark on the feed neck from a stock class set screw.

This package includes:
  • "Cherry" Palmer Pyre with 1 of 1 brown hue
    Cherry Wood .45 Grips
    .690 Palmer Brass Barrel (Double Ported, black with some brass showing)
    .685 Palmer Brass Barrel (Double Ported, also has some chipping paint on the end.)

Price: $650 Shipped, includes flat rate shipping (certified) to continental US.
Hawk1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2015, 08:29 PM #2
Hawk1216

Cup Seal received. Cup seal in the box still. BUMP! :-p
Old 02-13-2015, 07:10 AM #3
BTSinclair

BTSinclair has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BTSinclair has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Photos?

Could you post a link to the photos? The embedded ones won't work for me.

Last edited by BTSinclair : 02-13-2015 at 07:26 AM.
BTSinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:58 PM #4
Hawk1216

http://s20.photobucket.com/user/Hawk...0207c.jpg.html

ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.