Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-12-2012, 03:35 PM #1
EvilMafia

Angel A1 fly gear sale package

I'm getting rid of my stuff to pay for medical school related bills. Everything is in great-excellent condition and I will note any condition issues. Feel free to ask questions, but don't feel free to tell me how to do my business or what you think the right price is because I know what the values are. So, go be a cheapskate somewhere else.

The Package includes:
Blue Angel A1 Fly with original box, papers, accessories. Everything that came with the box is there. (Small amount of wear on tip and fake chrome on the eye cover is fading to the plastic)

Reloader B w/ raceway and crown feed. I still have the original box, both battery harnesses, original feed cover and most packaging to extras.

Crossfire 68/45 tank with a smart parts lp reg installed. This reduces the overall length on the gun, lightens it up, and provides the lp that angels prefer. Comes with a redz tank cover

DXS steely 3k backup tank. has some wear from an uncovered skid on a practice floor, but nothing that hurts the tank, just some burnt plastic from the floor stuck to the tank due to friction.

4 brand new, unopened angel factory parts kits to keep the gun running in the future if anything were to happen to it. I don't think anything will, but I bought them when I bought the gun just in case. ($100 value)

Redz gun bag which will fit everything listed and make shipping easier.

Miscellaneous parts i.e. tank valve covers and caps , hose, grease or lube, and whatever else I decide to get rid of at no cost to you.

Package price: $650 and you pay paypal fee and shipping.
I have talked to professionals and many other people and my original 750 price was spot on, but everyone is being cheap and I need the cash so I lowered it $100.

If you want a picture it looks practically brand new, so go look at a stock photo of a blue a1 fly and that is what you are getting. I don't want to to take the time to post photos because I have other things I need to be doing. If you pm me and we start emailing or something, I have photos on my computer that I can send, but I'm not going to go put it online somewhere so I can link it here. I'm not that tech savvy, so if someone else has an idea how to do it directly, let me know.

I also have pads, jersey, pants, pods, packs, and just about anything else you could ever want.

Update:
I'm willing to part it out now. I don't understand why people don't want a killer package, but I need the cash. I was accepted to medical school, so now I need the money more than ever.
Angel- 400 You cover shipping and paypal fees if you want to do paypal.
Parts kits - 100 Same deal as stated above.
If I get flooded with people wanting the same thing Then you had better put your money were your mouth is. I'm not reserving anything. First person to pay gets the goods. I have reserved these items so many times and people back out because they can't manage their finances.

If someone wants the kit and I still have everything, then I will be selling to whoever wants the whole package rather than the individuals who only want one item.
Ebay rating 87+/1N/0-

Last edited by EvilMafia : 01-05-2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: New update.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2012, 03:47 PM #2
CaveKong7665
Field Owner

Pm'd
Old 10-19-2012, 05:41 PM #3
Jimenezc657

Jimenezc657 supports DLX Technology
650 for just the marker?
Old 10-19-2012, 05:42 PM #4
EvilMafia

The whole package I have listed.
Ebay rating 87+/1N/0-
Old 10-23-2012, 01:50 PM #5
tsmith17

tsmith17 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tsmith17 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tsmith17 supports Team VICIOUS
tsmith17 plays in the APPA D5 division
tsmith17 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
pmd
Old 10-23-2012, 01:59 PM #6
EvilMafia

Let's get this sold guys. I have plane tickets and hotels I need to pay for during my Med school interviews.
Ebay rating 87+/1N/0-

Last edited by EvilMafia : 10-28-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: previous statement no longer correct.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:20 PM #7
EvilMafia

Lets keep it going

Come on guys lets keep the ball rolling. I just got accepted to medical school, so now I need money to pay off plane tickets and the huge sums of money I'm about to dish out.
Ebay rating 87+/1N/0-