Community Focus

Old 12-06-2012, 07:26 AM #22
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub CRISP View Post
I was a high schooler
^ we were right in the middle. decently nerdy, but also into skateboarding and snowboarding and whatnot, with a huge friend group.

**** high school though, any college student / adult that says they wish they were back in high school deserves a slap in the face

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2012, 07:40 AM #23
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!

iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlsweatshirt
I dabbled with every "clique"

Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:49 AM #24
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130

^ we were right in the middle. decently nerdy, but also into skateboarding and snowboarding and whatnot, with a huge friend group.

**** high school though, any college student / adult that says they wish they were back in high school deserves a slap in the face
I hate when people post FB statuses about going back to high school and how much they miss it. Grow the **** up
Ryan3773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:11 AM #25
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite

Annual Supporting Member
dualimpact helped look for balloons
I used to be that goofy man you hounded.
The special Ed kid at lunch time the *****es wouldn't stand around with.
I used to jack off so much back at my parents house.that now my Dick has a permanent imprint of my hand around it.
Life was lame I had to pay money to **** a whore, I couldn't pull a damn anorexic chick in a tug o war.
Then I made enough money to fund the tour, now the ladies show me the goodies under their Wonderbra.

Im going door to door, with foreign swords, causing more than war, slaying rappers commercial or horror core. Hold your head cause Imma torture yours leaving morbid sores, I promise it will be hard to ignore the gore.

Hiphop is dead, and I'm the lucky savior I'm kinda mad but I don't wanna pile up the anger, but all these no flow gimmicky *** fired up behaviors with wack beats and gapped teeth like Tyler the creator. Mother ****er you not dope, so you tried to get some attention by cussing and eating a ****ing cockroach?
In gobland you get no props on it, it sucks so much I get blow jobs from it. I been told you *****s im real, if you wack and noones confronted you on your bull**** then I will, hate on me but you cant deny skill. I crush all the momentum that you guys build with my eyes sealed.

You ******s got me cussin, the only reason you probably buzzin is you slave as an illuminati puppet. You really on one, beat it your gone done.
You think real *****s feeling your ****? Come on son.

Im the illest and its fo shizzle my flow sizzles, ya boy goes hard like some cold nipples, you *****s is making it so simple.

I know you *****s wish you could prevent it, cause I get bucked like my kool aid got too much sugar in it, you better run like im bugger flickin. Only I been good at rappin now im trying to get gooder with it. So imma just go beast and bring that westcoast heat, cause ill be damned if a mother****er flex on me. The radio is filled with garbage over techno beats and all these songs about cash are what we just dont need.

Last edited by dualimpact : 12-06-2012 at 08:20 AM.
dualimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:26 AM #26
Watermelondrea
Ridin' in that 'Gatti

The potheads.
Watermelondrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:35 AM #27
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
yes

briefly fit in with the athletic types freshman year

video game nerds sophmore year

then potheads and academic nerds junior year

mostly just a nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
slept through HS
thats the one

Last edited by Fuzzy R. McNuggs : 12-06-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:51 AM #28
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post

this ***** and I were tight

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
dub CRISP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:14 PM #29
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post

High school was awesome. College kids are the lamest, faggiest dubstep blasting irony loving hipsters. College chicks are mostly crazy and think guys with motorcycles and tattoos are sooooo cool. I wouldn't go back to HS if I could but it sure beats college. Real life is nice but its freaking expensive just to stay alive.

To contribute I was mostly with the stoner/skater crowd. Although jock friends were useful for getting with dumb cheerleaders and what not.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:23 PM #30
rdm3000
Slightly Removed

rdm3000 is a Supporting Member
Went to three high schools.

Pretty much always had a huge group of friends at all the schools from druggies to preppy to nerds to band kids. I am a little weird so most people could appreciate and share some qualities with me. I rarely had a best friend though. Just a lot of people that were friends. Probably was also because I was the guy who could find anything for anyone and had most of the stuff people wanted.

follow me on instagram @mrryanmckee
rdm3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:31 PM #31
Jframe
Mary Wanna?

Annual Supporting Member
Jframe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Snowboarding Redneck Burnout
Jframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:53 PM #32
B2KOwNeR12 (Banned)
ಠ_ಠ

didn't have a group really..

just a few different groups that all kinda chilled together. but I guess I was more in with the stoners, skater/paintball, chill type. Had a girlfriend who was big on the dance team so I was kinda hooked up on knowing a bunch of different chicks.
B2KOwNeR12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:54 PM #33
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
this ***** and I were tight

^ yo holmes imma be back in VT from like, Dec 19th-Dec 25, then Jan 1-like Jan some point (job starts on the 14th, not sure how long I want to stay), so we'll have to kick it and shred, also I'm partying with Mr W on the 22nd so if you're around come with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
High school was awesome. College kids are the lamest, faggiest dubstep blasting irony loving hipsters. College chicks are mostly crazy and think guys with motorcycles and tattoos are sooooo cool. I wouldn't go back to HS if I could but it sure beats college. Real life is nice but its freaking expensive just to stay alive.

To contribute I was mostly with the stoner/skater crowd. Although jock friends were useful for getting with dumb cheerleaders and what not.
high school was awesome if you enjoy being a little ***** maybe. I guess if you didn't get your life on track with college/RL if you're there, then you might think hs is better and that's pretty much just the opinion I get of anyone who says they wish they were back, that they ****ed up somewhere along the line.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Strange1130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:01 PM #34
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
yes

freedom and flexibility of college > anything about high school
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:26 PM #35
Jframe
Mary Wanna?

Annual Supporting Member
Jframe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
High school was a joke. Different high school every year. Never did home work. Never studied. Still graduated top 3%. Ezmode

"The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. - Wayne LaPierre"
Jframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:42 PM #36
PMR4LIFE
idk

PMR4LIFE helped look for balloons
PMR4LIFE is reppin' sidebar 4 life
PMR4LIFE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
PMR4LIFE is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
We had a group of about 20-30 kids, really. Some played sports, some were in student government, some were involved in clubs, and some were just typical high schoolers who were all really good friends. We had some good times together. I was in student government and other clubs. The 20 or 30 of us were always together and were really close. Now we are in our second year of college and we sometimes hang out and party when we are all back home.
Hobbes The Tiger: "Touch ourselves? Experiment with our sexuality? Duct tape DMC to the ceiling? Make PMR burn his Stamkos spank bank? Make demonic look at Kovy pr0nz? Make Burrows live in a house that's under 200k?"
New York Yankees Pittsburgh Steelers Tampa Bay Lightning UCF Knights
:daveface:
PMR4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:48 PM #37
memorex
I'm Suppish

memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is playing at Living Legends V
memorex owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
memorex supports Team VICIOUS
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Sports/"Cool" Crowd. was friends with all, but majority of my close friends revolved from sports
Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 PM #38
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

I would go back to high school if I could. But I would be lying if I said I thought I'd prefer it over a true college experience.

I'm sorry, but the ability to get out and party and have fun and participate in a variety of activities while having no worries in the world is something we grow out of a bit. But, once we hit our 40s or so, it's something we wish to do again in life. Look at all the older guys out there doing a few different "sports" and partying and cheating and ****.

For those reasons, I miss high school and would go back in a heartbeat. But I don't wish I was back in high school and don't much prefer it over college.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:47 PM #39
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
I would go back to high school if I could. But I would be lying if I said I thought I'd prefer it over a true college experience.

I'm sorry, but the ability to get out and party and have fun and participate in a variety of activities while having no worries in the world is something we grow out of a bit. But, once we hit our 40s or so, it's something we wish to do again in life. Look at all the older guys out there doing a few different "sports" and partying and cheating and ****.

For those reasons, I miss high school and would go back in a heartbeat. But I don't wish I was back in high school and don't much prefer it over college.
I wish I could have all of the good aspects of every stage of my life without any of the bad **** too

Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 PM #40
EmpireEmperor

EmpireEmperor is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
EmpireEmperor is Legendary
a girl
EmpireEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:54 PM #41
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

Quote:
I wish I could have all of the good aspects of every stage of my life without any of the bad **** too
And that's what high school was for me. That's how I look at it. All the people who like to ***** and moan saying "lol high school" and "high school was ****" are just kidding themselves.

Again, college is great and I'd like it more if I was at an actual college but to say you don't miss anything about high school is just silly. And many people do.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:55 PM #42
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

you're just nostalgic