wahching23oc (Banned)
2002er

wahching23oc is playing at Living Legends VII
wahching23oc owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
wahching23oc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wahching23oc has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wahching23oc has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
wahching23oc has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Very Bad Customer Service Dont Come Here!!!

glen is cool but the big dark guy that works in garden grove is a nack. Poor attitude and looked like he was in hell working there. hes probably the owner or something. Saw kids asking him questions about a gun and he just answered with one word or one liners like "yea its good" and looks impatient waiting onthe kid to choose the gun. thumbs down for pbgateway garden grove
wahching23oc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2015, 01:04 AM #2
ASIglen

ASIglen is an Ultimate field/store owner
ASIglen works for a Paintball manufacturer
ASIglen is attending Decay of Nations VII
Yikes, he is everywhere. Follow the link below.

Original response to this located here:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post88588321
ASIglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 01:06 AM #3
ASIglen

ASIglen is an Ultimate field/store owner
ASIglen works for a Paintball manufacturer
ASIglen is attending Decay of Nations VII
Cut and paste from other thread:

"First, I can have this post deleted at any time. I decided to leave it up. Our manager John decided to not respond and let it die and not needed to fuel the troll as apparently the post was directed toward him.

First post i asked John over at the OC store who it was. Apparently it was a Stan or Sean or whoever asking for a discount and did not receive it. It could have happened another way but I doubt it. That user has been banned from PBN for other reasons. He is also on the BST apparently scamming people and threatening to stab people at events. I even sent John at PBNation screenshots regarding posts that he was posting. The posts showed a picture of a sheet of paper. It read something about banning PBN because they are part of the KKK.

John responded: We are a Canadian company or something like that.

Second post is i believe the same person. Apparently if we do not give this person below cost, or close to it, he will make accounts and bash a company. In this case it was Paintballgateway.com Orange County.

3rd post regarding Valken tanks. Valken tanks are fine. It is the crossfire reg that is in question. I set the rules regarding the filling of crossfire valved tanks and it will stand. We will NOT fill tanks with crossfire valves on them. We are filling 4500psi systems. Filling tanks can get dangerous. If a unit comes into question, we will halt all filling of those units until resolved.

Ehino thanks for your vote of confidence and your business.

Please people. It is the internet. What is always typed is not true.

I will leave these posts as it stands and perhaps have them deleted at a later time.

All the best,
-Glen"

Follow the original link I posted above to keep everything in context and my response.

Thanks
ASIglen is offline   Reply With Quote