- I have over 3,000 positive feedback on eBay. I will not ship first unless your feedback is respectable enough.
- Once the marker has left my possession it is not my fault for what the shipping company does. I will add insurance and a tracking #, but if they hurt it, it is not my fault and I will not pay for it.
- Act mature, get better responses.
- Once I receive your marker and verify it is as stated and in functional order I will ship mine out the next day.
- I hide nothing. Videos, detailed descriptions, and more pictures will be provided upon request.
With that out of the way. I introduce to you, the Dye NT10! I love this gun. It's amazingly light, as fast as you could possibly shoot, accurate as any of the best, and not to mention sexy. I bought this gun from King K-Lin34 a few weeks back and love it, but as a gun whore, I need to get another one and want to trade up. Here is the eye candy.
Review: This gun is in phenomenal condition. I take incredibly good care of my markers and fully strip, lube, and clean everything after every day of play. There is cosmetic wear on the gun and barrel from normal play, as you can see above, but none of it in any way hinders the performance of this gun. There is white teflon tape on the bottom macro fitting because there was a microscopic leak, but the teflon tape fixed it perfectly. It hasn't had a single breech break and shoot +/- 3 over the chrono.
Wants: I would prefer to trade
for another Dye marker. Preferably DM11, DM12, DM13. I have cash to add so please offer your gun and how much money you would like me to add and we can work from there.
Price: $450 || I would rather trade and add to upgrade.
Thank you for you time!