$1000 Winner Takes all Oct 14th
Fly N Colors Paintball Located @ 12284 Old State Rd, Charleston, IL 61920-7628 And Familia Paintball Team.. Will be hosting a $1000 Winner takes all. 3man Tourny open to all skill level's..Oct 6th ....This will be a round robin format..To pre pay contact Tony at 217-348-6666 Sat-Sun 10-5... Teams must be signed in by 8:15am Coaches meeting 8:45 First game 9:00 sharp..
ROF 12.5bps PSP Ramping
Entry $200 Includes 3 cases of paint... Extra Cases $65 Each
Need 20 teams for the $1000 Prize.. Prizes will change accordingly
30 team limit
10/14/12 Brought to you by Fly n Colors Paintball & Familia Paintball team
3-MAN SPEEDBALL TOURNAMENT
(Rules subject to change without notice)
1. Center flag format.
2. 3-Man: 3 minutes
3. Maximum velocity of 275 fps.
4. Each player may only play for one team in the tournament.
5. No time schedule will be given; teams will be called "on deck".
6. All markers will chrono on prior to every game. Players will be given 2 minutes
to have markers at or below maximum velocity. 2 minutes will begin when the
first player chronos.
7. Any player removing himself from the game due to marker malfunction will not
be penalized, but will count as elimination.
8. A "truce" may be called by a referee to stop play in the event of an injury or
possible injury, such as a loss of goggles.
9. Eliminated players will return to dead box.
10. Markers may only be shot in the following designated areas: the playing field,
chrono, and the designated area for working on markers.
11. Barrel covers must be used outside of the designated areas listed in rule #10.
12. At the chronograph, you will hand your marker over to a ref to chrono your
13. Absolutely NO Blind Fire. Look where you are aiming. Player will be called
1. Paint checks will not stop tourney play. It will be the responsibility of the judges
to constantly check the players.
2. Eliminated players should place one hand on top of head and go to dead box
3. A hit is defined as a quarter-sized or larger paint mark. (shell or no shell).
4. No distance rule
5. Any player who assumes the posture of an eliminated player or calls "hit" or "out"
is eliminated- no exceptions.
6. Unmarked players may pass the flag to other "live" players.
7. If a flag carrier is marked, he must drop the flag and exit the field. The flag will
be re-hung by a judge.
8. No electronic communication devices will be allowed on the field.
9. Any player who talks or continues to play after being called “out” will be
penalized by having one of his players pulled. An eliminated player cannot talk.
10. Each player must go directly to his team’s “dead box” once eliminated and staythere until end of match.
11. If any part of a player’s body goes over or touches the exterior boundary line ornetting, that player is out.
12. All equipment carried onto the field must be kept on your person except empty
1. All markers will be .68 cal. CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen powered.
2. The ultimate judges reserve the right to inspect all equipment, and deny the use of
anything found to be unsafe.
3. No tools of any type will be allowed on the field.
4. No Solid White Jerseys,shirts - bright solid colors are fine.
5. No guile suits or excessively loose clothing. (Judges' discretion)
6. Every marker must have a barrel cover.
7. All harnesses, loaders, belts, etc. must be worn on the outside of players'
8. No excessive padding. (Judges' discretion.)
9. All adjustments on markers will be checked at chrono station for snugness. This
includes but is not limited to regulator and on/off valves.
10. Unaltered, full-face mask must be worn. (Coverage for eyes, ears, nose &
Scoring 3-Man *All tiebreakers will be playoff games.
Max. score: 60 pts.
Flag hang: 30 pts. (If player is marked, no points will be given for hang)
First flag pull: 15 pts. (Player must be clean before and after pull)
Eliminations: 5 pts.
Teams will play each of the teams in their bracket once during the preliminary round
games. Based on eight teams (two brackets) in the Tournament the two top scoring
teams will advance to the intermediate round and play three games. The top scoring team
from the intermediate round in each bracket will move on to the final round. Three games
will be played in the final round. Scores will be totaled. Winner will be one with the most
points in the final round.
In case of a tie score among teams, such tie will be broken by head to head competition,
the winner of such contest advancing. If the tie among teams remains after such tie
breaking determination, the tie shall be broken by the previous round scores, the team
with the greatest score in the previous round advancing. If the tie among teams remains
after such tie breaking determination, the tie shall be broken by the Eliminations scored
against the teams in the round, the team with the fewest amount of Eliminations in such
round advancing. If the tie among teams remains after such tie breaking determination,
the tie shall be broken by the team having the fewest penalty points.
1. Removal of goggles or not wearing goggles: -50 pts.
2. Obvious hit and continuing to play or wiping a hit: -25 pts. and 1 for 1
3. Arguing with a referee after a warning: -40 pts.
4. Foul language: -25pts.
5. Unsportsmanlike conduct: -25 pts.
6. If a flag is hung with an obvious hit, hang points will be reversed to the other team.
7. No barrel cover/Safety in non-designated area: -10 pts.
8. Tools on the field: -20 pts.
9. Leaving “Dead Box” before being called out: -10 pts.
10. Talking or playing on after eliminated 1 for 1
Valken Sports..Wynns..Napa..Interstate Batteries..Mitchell Custom Homes and Rentals...French Construction..Fly N Colors Paintball Field..Jorgn Signs..Fast Flo..
AKA NUGG LYFE!
Last edited by headhunter187 : 09-07-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Reason: new details