Community Focus

Old 12-04-2012, 11:10 AM #1
kool_aid22
[[[O]]]

kool_aid22 is BST Legit
kool_aid22 is Legendary
kool_aid22 supports Empire
Negative feedback fraud? think so, mixed with extortion

i sold this user a tank and rotor. i told him the top part (bonnet) of the reg is stripped and the reg is probably usable. that being said, it is an as-is item.

the user comes to me and says he wants a refund for a new regulator on the tank. i of course deny his request because the transaction was agreed to that it was sold as-is. i never would have sold him that if i (and a tech) didnt think the reg was stripped. how do i know the user and/or shipping (which he did not insure) did not cause damage to the reg itself?

my feedback says otherwise on how i do business on here. of course i shouldnt have left early feedback and it was weeks ago that we did business but this is basically his "revenge" for some bull**** he probably did with a wrench. in the end, he got a rotor and basically a lnib ninja bottle (even without a reg), easily worth the 165 he paid.

mods if theres anything u can do, id appreciate it. just wanted the situation out there
kool_aid22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:12 PM #2
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
USAFWD is All In
I'm sorry, but we cannot mediate this transaction/feedback for you. We have no knowledge of the transaction, what was promised, what was delivered, or who is telling the complete truth. Your best bet is to calmly talk with the other person and work out a resolution both of you can live with.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote