reuniting mother hen with her baby chicks

in my stomach.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:32 PM #1704
VETERANwalkON
you and your rope

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
Full text is a joke, evidence is unclear. Dumb.
Right on. Do you have any articles that have sound methods? Feel free to PM me.

Learning the rules of rugby.

Last edited by VETERANwalkON : 03-07-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:05 PM #1705
solrflare

Annual Supporting Member
solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
Well done.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:11 PM #1706
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by VETERANwalkON View Post
I'll haze a freshmen over the phone to deliver them to me in Wesnatchee.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10722779
You asked about studies showing negative effects of high-protein diets on the liver. You just posted a study about kidneys.

Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Old 03-07-2013, 09:01 PM #1707
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

187lbs now.

Gaining a bit of fat, but not overly concerned. Not an overwhelming amount.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:45 PM #1708
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

"For the past 6 years, a dog named Capitán has slept on the grave of his owner every night. His owner, Miguel Guzmán died in 2006 and Capitán disappeared shortly after the family attended the funeral services. They searched everywhere and put out flyers to try and find him. But no one had seen him.

A week later, some people who were at the cemetary late one evening spotted Capitán laying on a grave and they contacted the grounds keeper at the cemetary. The cemetary notified the family who promptly came to pick him up and take him home. But each night he would cry and scratch frantically at the door to go out and he wouldn't return home until morning. It was later discovered that Capitán would walk the 3 miles back to the cemetary each night to guard his master's grave.

It has been nearly 7 years now. The cemetary does not close the gates until he arrives each night promptly at 6 pm. He sleeps there all night guarding the grave until the grounds keeper opens the gate in the morning."

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Old 03-07-2013, 09:49 PM #1709
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:39 PM #1710
VETERANwalkON
you and your rope

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldStrike View Post
You asked about studies showing negative effects of high-protein diets on the liver. You just posted a study about kidneys.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ljnnzr.jpg
I asked about effects in general. Not negative. I'm aware the study was about kidneys, but that is the only study that was remotely related that I could find. I will admit I didn't spend much time looking though, as I hoped someone could refer me to some that they already had looked at.

As I said before I'm taking in around 1.5g of protein /lb of body weight, but I'm just looking for any studies on the topic. Everyone is very protective over their protein intake it appears.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:51 AM #1711
Culture Evil
Termocycler

Annual Supporting Member
Culture Evil is a Supporting Member
any of you guys are from VT ?
Old 03-08-2013, 07:53 AM #1712
Smart Parts Player12

Get verbal job offer, told that someone will contact me and mail me a written offer
Wait a week, ask when I should expect it, person says that other person is out, but this one will scan the letter and send me it.

Doesn't.

What should I do?
Old 03-08-2013, 09:05 AM #1713
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
With only a week gone by, you've gotta play the waiting game. Another week or two and then maybe you can employ the "squeaky wheel gets fixed" tactic, but I wouldn't try before then.
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Old 03-08-2013, 09:25 AM #1714
Smart Parts Player12

I'm gonna wait a week and email the guys at the desk I'll be working at (non HR people).
Old 03-08-2013, 09:49 AM #1715
tanner202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zzDN5gM.jpg[IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Revolution View Post
"For the past 6 years, a dog named Capitán has slept on the grave of his owner every night. His owner, Miguel Guzmán died in 2006 and Capitán disappeared shortly after the family attended the funeral services. They searched everywhere and put out flyers to try and find him. But no one had seen him.

A week later, some people who were at the cemetary late one evening spotted Capitán laying on a grave and they contacted the grounds keeper at the cemetary. The cemetary notified the family who promptly came to pick him up and take him home. But each night he would cry and scratch frantically at the door to go out and he wouldn't return home until morning. It was later discovered that Capitán would walk the 3 miles back to the cemetary each night to guard his master's grave.

It has been nearly 7 years now. The cemetary does not close the gates until he arrives each night promptly at 6 pm. He sleeps there all night guarding the grave until the grounds keeper opens the gate in the morning."

[IMG]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/13/article-2202509-14FDAC2F000005DC-590_634x354.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/13/article-2202509-14FDAC2B000005DC-189_634x405.jpg[IMG]
brb driving an hour to my parent's house just to see my dog, fuuuuark

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
Old 03-08-2013, 12:48 PM #1716
Wally
Tricky Tricky Stuff Yay

Damn people in this area really like jerky! I'm on pace for running 6+ pounds through a day every damn day. I pitched it to the gym bros at the local Powerhouse and they are going crazy over it.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:36 PM #1717
hsilman
Disgustipated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally View Post
Damn people in this area really like jerky! I'm on pace for running 6+ pounds through a day every damn day. I pitched it to the gym bros at the local Powerhouse and they are going crazy over it.
what beef are you using?

Using ground 97/3 from trader joe's, it's costing me $10/# to make jerky, so I don't understand how you can make money selling it for that price...

Do you make your own marinade, or use seasoning packets? Or just plain beef?
Old 03-08-2013, 08:14 PM #1718
kamish

Finally joined a gym last week, trying to get into the swing of things. Feeling a bit too scrawny, aiming to change that! Cheers.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:36 PM #1719
VETERANwalkON
you and your rope

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamish View Post
Finally joined a gym last week, trying to get into the swing of things. Feeling a bit too scrawny, aiming to change that! Cheers.
I'm skinny fat!
Old 03-08-2013, 09:06 PM #1720
Wally
Tricky Tricky Stuff Yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsilman View Post
what beef are you using?

Using ground 97/3 from trader joe's, it's costing me $10/# to make jerky, so I don't understand how you can make money selling it for that price...

Do you make your own marinade, or use seasoning packets? Or just plain beef?
I was using 97/3 but now use 93/7 which costs me $3.29 and $2.99 respectively. I use 97/3 for my personal stash and sell 93/7 because there was no noticeable difference in the finished product. I make my own seasonings but have used premade packets before. I get all my meat from a local butcher shop that gets 90% of their meats from local cattle. I do bison and elk too but they end up closer to your costs so there isn't a whole lot of demand for them.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:11 PM #1721
kamish

I'm about 5'10" 155-160, been eating better for the last few months so I've definitely dropped quite a bit of stomach fat. I got t-boned in the passenger seat of a car a year and a half ago and shattered my knee and elbow, so I'm hoping it won't act up. Doc says I'm good to go and I feel great after a week rotation, so I'm super pumped!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:46 PM #1722
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Start slow and work range of motion with lighter weights. Gradually work up to heavier weights. It's important to start with and develop good behaviors, form, and technique; especially off of a big injury like that. However, you're not going to gain muscle/get big by lifting lighter weights either. I'd guess that you'll be riding that fine line of knowing when you're aggravating your injury vs. just being a ***** with the heavier stuff. I would know. lol. Good luck!

Poor man, living a rich life
"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass

Last edited by Mr.Familiar : 03-08-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Closed Thread