PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 09:30 PM #1219
ncpbkid1234 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Familiar View Post
Also had a great night. Had sex, ate a small edible, and watched cloud atlas w/ the gf. Movie was pretty hard to really follow and piece together. It's so hard to understand what is being said in that movie... Might have to watch it again and pick up on all the stuff I missed.
this cloud atlas mind fuxed me pretty good
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2013, 02:13 AM #1220
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

has been a member for 10 years

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:27 AM #1221
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

My body feels like it was hit by a freight train.

Literally did not sleep last night, because I would have a coughing fit every 2-3 minutes.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:27 AM #1222
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
Happy birthday Fancher!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:25 PM #1223
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Eat 2800ish calories every day this week
**** 3-4 times a day
Lose 2 lbs.

Poor man, living a rich life
"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Old 01-28-2013, 07:03 PM #1224
Pelto123
Cell Technician

In Calc III we have been learning about 3-d space. At first we learned how 3-d functions generally determine surfaces. Then we just start learning about vectors, which are well lines. Then we learned how we can use vectors expressed as functions to plot lines in 3-d. Well a kid today asks "why we would want to draw a bunch of vectors to points plotting a line?" I am just thinking "bro, obviously we are going to do the same **** that we always do with lines..."
Old 01-28-2013, 08:00 PM #1225
Pyrosive
Jacked

Pyrosive helped look for balloons
That guy didn't understand Calc 3 right away? What a *******.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:17 PM #1226
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Someone supposedly bench 225 for 49 reps at my gyms BP contest. Must have been some bs form, otherwise that would be tying the NFL record.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Old 01-28-2013, 08:42 PM #1227
CobraXX
Klasic

God damn
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 01-28-2013, 08:58 PM #1228
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Looked on his FB, he competed in a legit meet 6 months ago and benched 405 @ 308lbs, so definitely calling shens on those being 49 legit reps.

Still Impressive for not even being 21yo yet.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Old 01-28-2013, 09:19 PM #1229
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

Weighing 308lbs before being 21 yrs old- not impressive

"Lay your facts by the side of every-day practices of this nation and you will say with me that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival." -Frederick Douglass
Old 01-28-2013, 09:28 PM #1230
hsilman
Disgustipated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelto123 View Post
In Calc III we have been learning about 3-d space. At first we learned how 3-d functions generally determine surfaces. Then we just start learning about vectors, which are well lines. Then we learned how we can use vectors expressed as functions to plot lines in 3-d. Well a kid today asks "why we would want to draw a bunch of vectors to points plotting a line?" I am just thinking "bro, obviously we are going to do the same **** that we always do with lines..."
Old 01-28-2013, 10:37 PM #1231
Mr.Familiar
We're all the same

So; went to the gas station 3 mins from my house to pick up an energy drink because I wanted to study all night. As I come out of the store, it's dark, cold, and rainy, some lady approaches me telling me she'll give me 10$ if I give her a ride down the road, ~5 miles, because she needs to get back to her son. Likely story, but whatever. I'll help her. Hell, I'll even give her the ride for free. **** happens and it's not likely that anyone else is going to pick her up at this location and at this time of night.
While driving, I ask her questions like how old her son is, how she got stranded, blah blah blah.
As we get closer to where she originally said she needed a ride to, she tells me it's actually a little further. I end driving all the ****ing way across town to drop her off, at this place where her 3 yr old son is being baby sat at, and she apparently has a car at. We arrive, and she grabs her stuff and starts to get out, and at this point, I want my 10 ****ing dollars. I ask her, "So you said you would pay me 10$?" "Oh my gosh, I totally forgot, I have to go and get change." "Ok, let's go." After I said that, she froze, didn't know what to say and wasn't getting in the car. I say it's fine, don't worry about it, and drive off. Go die, *****.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:45 PM #1232
CobraXX
Klasic

Good deed but sketchy as ****. I don't even like talking with people down here.
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 01-29-2013, 03:55 AM #1233
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies

Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS
Sketchy as ****, would never have picked up/10

Genetics.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:18 PM #1234
Smart Parts Player12

So the girl I've been talking to is super erratic with texting and hanging out. I asked her out today for tomorrow night, she said she's busy all week, I said ok. She then proceeds to tell me that she has ADD pretty bad, and ends with conversation with alright see ya soon. Either way I'm not texting her if she doesn't text me.

Last edited by Smart Parts Player12 : 01-29-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:31 PM #1235
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies

Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS
Nope

Genetics.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:15 PM #1236
damico

damico is a Supporting Member
damico plays in the PSP
damico owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
damico plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart Parts Player12 View Post
So the girl I've been talking to is super erratic with texting and hanging out. I asked her out today for tomorrow night, she said she's busy all week, I said ok. She then proceeds to tell me that she has ADD pretty bad, and ends with conversation with alright see ya soon. Either way I'm not texting her if she doesn't text me.
hmm..put this one on the back-burner. Keep in contact with her but don't fully cut ties. Never know when you might need an adderall for studying, srs.

SFT DYNASTY SHOCKER F/S $210

FLEX PARTS-GREY IZE F/S
Old 01-29-2013, 01:20 PM #1237
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelly Wrath View Post
Sketchy as ****, would never have picked up/10
Yeah, this. I've done some pretty nice things for random strangers (gotta keep the humanity alive brahs), but that one wouldn't have been one of them. As much as I hate to sound like a cynic, if a random stranger is either asking you for money for some purpose or offering you money for some purpose, there's a very good chance they aren't telling the truth about that purpose.
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Old 01-29-2013, 01:40 PM #1238
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart Parts Player12 View Post
Either way I'm not texting her if she doesn't text me.
What I've been telling you this entire time bro.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:12 PM #1239
VETERANwalkON
you and your rope

watched cloud atlas. wtf is all i could think.