Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-03-2012, 12:18 PM #1
beedeeboys

Smile need help

i just bought a etek estar ego is it a good gun and why and if not what gun should i trade it for...thanks for your help

im also looking to buy pants, jerseys,knee pads, and elbow pads, pod belts, and a mask if u have these things post then pm me and i will respond as fast as possible..thank you

Last edited by beedeeboys : 12-03-2012 at 01:20 PM.
beedeeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2012, 12:29 PM #2
89raider
all gas no brakes

89raider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
89raider supports Team VICIOUS
89raider plays in the APPA beginner division
89raider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
eteks are great guns, decent efficiency as far as shots per tank, and even more important their super durable, one word of advice is do a little research on something before you buy, and don't let someone elses opinion dictate whether or not you keep it
Old 12-03-2012, 01:11 PM #3
beedeeboys

thanks for your help and the advice
Old 12-03-2012, 01:26 PM #4
s2master

Usually this is a question you would ask before purchasing the marker. I have no experiance with the Eteks but all the Egos I've owned have been great shooting guns, easy to clean, reliable, Overall just great guns.

As long as you like the way it shoots keep it. No need to change markers unless you want to try something different or arn't happy with your current one.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:33 PM #5
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
KYhillbilly has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pants, jerseys,knee pads, and elbow pads, pod belts, and a mask

Pants-very useful, they provide protection and comfort. I suggest getting some on clearance at ansgear or another site.
Jersey-see pants
knee and elbow pads-a good pair of pants may provide enough protection, get the pants first and see if you need more padding
Pods and pack-need to figure out how many pods you need depending where you play. I got a pod pack and pods free from ansgear when they had a promotion and as cheap as they are they suit me fine. But I dont play serious high volume speedball or tournaments either.
Mask-many good ones to pick from, best thing to do if you can is try different ones on.

good luck
And I have a Etek3 they are great guns
Old 12-03-2012, 01:38 PM #6
beedeeboys

thanks
Old 12-03-2012, 02:51 PM #7
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Eteks are great guns. The major con of it is that usually they tend to be loud. Next time don't buy a gun though without doing research. As for your other question...
Pants- There are a lot of good option. Do your research, and see which one you like best.
Jersey-Again, preference.
Knee and elbow pads- You might not need these if the jersey and pants have good padding. I like the Planet Eclipse, Empire, Sly, Dye, etc but again, do your research.
Pods and pod packs-How many pods depends on how many you think you'll need. Lot of nice packs out there, do your research.
Masks-This is your most important piece of equipment right here. Do not skimp on buying a good mask. Vision is everything in Paintball. Preference. Lot of good ones out there. My personal favorites are the JT Proflex, and Empire Events and Eflex.
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:54 PM #8
doomsday57

doomsday57 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
doomsday57 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
what hopper you looking for Il pm
doomsday57 is offline   Reply With Quote