PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-03-2012, 01:22 PM #64
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewalkSale View Post
everyone has their own style so its going to be a love hate relationship with everyone
Oh really?

Then why do you come in here saying no matter what my photos look like ****. You seem to be contradicting yourself.

and to be honest your photos aren't bad at all. But don't act like a smartass saying that they are better than what I take, when you have yet to see photos I take. Hell if I went to europe I could pull some great photos from nowhere.
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2012, 01:23 PM #65
$h0cK3r
TEH SHOCKER

Next time you have a thought just let it go bro

GOOGLE FTW
$h0cK3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:23 PM #66
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

PuzL owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PuzL has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PuzL has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS View Post
Well when I go out and photograph something I try to make it look good. I don't go out with a camera and say "this is for you ST!" and start snapping away. Hell I wasn't even going to post this thread, but some people have shown interest in my past urbex threads so I decided to make it
Your pix are really cool, I would like to make a rattlesnake exploration thread just for ST. just sayin its a cool thread...**** the haters
PuzL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:23 PM #67
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzL View Post
unless you went and photshopped the lightning bolt...
no, its real.
My Instagram
ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:24 PM #68
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

then...Touche mah dude
Old 12-03-2012, 01:25 PM #69
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice empire77 View Post
I just want to see pictures of this bad *** mansion..
Pretty sure given Florida law if you find an abandoned house and pay the past due taxes and do what you can to make it livable/look nice the state turns the house over to you.
Really? I have never known this... I'm not sure if anyone owns this house. I mean nobody lives in it, that's quite clear. But maybe some distant relatives own it now and just never bothered to take care of it.

I'd live in it though. But it's creepy as **** and the guy who lived there in the past is buried on the property in a family mausoleum
Old 12-03-2012, 01:25 PM #70
SidewalkSale
Mens and Womens footwear

Quote:
Well when I go out and photograph something I try to make it look good. I don't go out with a camera and say "this is for you ST!" and start snapping away. Hell I wasn't even going to post this thread, but some people have shown interest in my past urbex threads so I decided to make it
or a real photographer doesn't need to edit his photos and knows how to do it right the first time
STGDTPartyBusTour2010
SidewalkSale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:27 PM #71
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
no, its real.
I dig that photo. I've tried attempts at shooting lightning but find it hard unless I sit there and keep snapping until a bolt appears. i live in Tampa, the lightning capital of the US, and have yet to get a decent looking photo of lightning
Old 12-03-2012, 01:28 PM #72
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
or a real photographer doesn't need to edit his photos and knows how to do it right the first time
Seriously man? So photoshop is not a part of the photography industry? The many photographers I have met in my life all use photoshop. I don't even use photoshop, only camera raw and lightroom for basic color correction.

Can you get off your high horse and shut the **** up? I hate editing photos but sometimes it's necessary when you shoot with everything in manual mode.

So yeah a real photographer doesn't need photoshop, while i can think of plenty that would tell you to shut the **** up

I don't get what your issue is, you get mad over an urban exploring thread and turn it into a "my photos are better than yours, yours all look like ****, and if you are a real photographer you don't use editing programs"

you sound kind of stupid

and also the quote you quoted me in mentioned absolutely ****ING NOTHING about editing pictures, so now you are pulling **** out of your ***. I was talking about setting up lighting equipment and whatnot.

Last edited by ALLCAPS : 12-03-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM #73
SidewalkSale
Mens and Womens footwear

Quote:
Seriously man? So photoshop is not a part of the photography industry? The many photographers I have met in my life all use photoshop. I don't even use photoshop, only camera raw and lightroom for basic color correction.

Can you get off your high horse and shut the **** up? I hate editing photos but sometimes it's necessary when you shoot with everything in manual mode.

So yeah a real photographer doesn't need photoshop, while i can think of plenty that would tell you to shut the **** up
u so mad lol.
STGDTPartyBusTour2010
Old 12-03-2012, 01:29 PM #74
PuzL (Banned)
shortbus crusader

Old 12-03-2012, 01:34 PM #75
venice empire77
_________

venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Really? I have never known this... I'm not sure if anyone owns this house. I mean nobody lives in it, that's quite clear. But maybe some distant relatives own it now and just never bothered to take care of it.

I'd live in it though. But it's creepy as **** and the guy who lived there in the past is buried on the property in a family mausoleum
I actually heard about it in another Urbex thread somewhere. It's a pretty cool idea.
Did you happen to get any pictures of the mausoleum? That would be amazing to see.
venice empire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:35 PM #76
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLCAPS

I dig that photo. I've tried attempts at shooting lightning but find it hard unless I sit there and keep snapping until a bolt appears. i live in Tampa, the lightning capital of the US, and have yet to get a decent looking photo of lightning
all about that shutter

what camera u got
My Instagram
Old 12-03-2012, 01:37 PM #77
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
u so mad lol.
I'm just saying, I don't know where you think that photoshop makes you a "fake" photographer. I can point you to quite a few people that will tell you that you are wrong.

Also all your pictures are super simple to set up. In fact I want to know what you did to set up your pictures, what aperture did you use? ISO? what lens? Time of day? Flash at all (doubt it since you don't seem to set up your photos). While your photos aren't ****. Anyone can be an opportunistic photographer that brings a camera where he goes and snaps pictures of **** they see. Actually knowing how to create what you want and how to light it right and striving to get a good picture that you have thought up in your head, is what photography is about.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:38 PM #78
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
all about that shutter

what camera u got
EOS 60D

A lot of reasons I can't get lightning perfect has to do with the clouds getting in the way
Old 12-03-2012, 01:39 PM #79
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:

EOS 60D

A lot of reasons I can't get lightning perfect has to do with the clouds getting in the way
the one thing i wish my 5D II had is the screen of a 60d
My Instagram
Old 12-03-2012, 01:44 PM #80
SidewalkSale
Mens and Womens footwear

Quote:
I'm just saying, I don't know where you think that photoshop makes you a "fake" photographer. I can point you to quite a few people that will tell you that you are wrong.

Also all your pictures are super simple to set up. In fact I want to know what you did to set up your pictures, what aperture did you use? ISO? what lens? Time of day? Flash at all (doubt it since you don't seem to set up your photos). While your photos aren't ****. Anyone can be an opportunistic photographer that brings a camera where he goes and snaps pictures of **** they see. Actually knowing how to create what you want and how to light it right and striving to get a good picture that you have thought up in your head, is what photography is about.
Not everyone has the money to do that. A flash for my camera is the price of a new body and I dont have the income to buy it
STGDTPartyBusTour2010
Old 12-03-2012, 01:46 PM #81
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
the one thing i wish my 5D II had is the screen of a 60d
Ha! I love that screen. I feel like all canon's should come with it. It's great for video (though I rarely use video myself) and is good for really low to the ground angles and whatnot.

I like my 60D a lot, obviously there are better cameras out there, but it gets what I need done at least.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:47 PM #82
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

Quote:

Ha! I love that screen. I feel like all canon's should come with it. It's great for video (though I rarely use video myself) and is good for really low to the ground angles and whatnot.

I like my 60D a lot, obviously there are better cameras out there, but it gets what I need done at least.
and im more video so i need a screen like the 60d's lol
My Instagram
Old 12-03-2012, 01:47 PM #83
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
Not everyone has the money to do that. A flash for my camera is the price of a new body and I dont have the income to buy it
What kind of camera do you own?

You can get cheap ****ty flashes if you felt like it.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:47 PM #84
SidewalkSale
Mens and Womens footwear

Olympia e-500
STGDTPartyBusTour2010