PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2012, 08:02 PM #1
ChrisGotSteeZ

ChrisGotSteeZ plays in the PSP
ChrisGotSteeZ plays in the APPA D4 division
What size tank do you prefer with your NT11?

As the title says, I'm gonna snag a new tank, I wanna see other's preference before I make a decision.

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4089098
ChrisGotSteeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2012, 10:15 PM #2
monty97
SAS Iowa-Team Havoc

Annual Supporting Member
monty97 is playing at Living Legends V
monty97 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monty97 supports Team VICIOUS
monty97 supports Team VICIOUS
monty97 plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGotSteeZ View Post
As the title says, I'm gonna snag a new tank, I wanna see other's preference before I make a decision.

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread.
Tank size is really dependant on you not the gun. I like 68 ci or the new 77ci Ninja because I am 6 ft tall and have long arms so using anything smaller is very uncomfortable for me.
monty97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:29 PM #3
GaryR1984

I use the 68 as well, honestly I get annoy'd refilling often with a 50. (every game) and there's been a few games where I ran out of air but a 68 would of kept me going.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:37 AM #4
sl1980able

I use a 48 Guerilla Air G2. I also play snake and never shoot my 4 Pods or run out of air. Even on back to backs play I'm usually good. I fill up everytime I come off the field.(So I don't run out). i also play pretty aggressive. I do run the green spacer or the smallest size spacer for more shots and consistency. But then again I am kinda short so I don't want a bigger tank. My buddy runs a 68 on his NT its a ACI with a Guerilla Reg. He also goes between a 48 and the 68 because he can't make up his mind. I guess when it comes down to it. There are different length tanks and regs and I think also that tank pad thickness make a difference. Just try this Can you plant your gun into the cusp of your shoulder and mover your upper body as one with the gun. If your planted and not stretched or too scrunnched up you should be right where you want to be on tank setup. I just got the shortest setup possible. It just makes snake play easy. Pop up, switch hands on the fly or whatever. Good Luck on finding your setup
sl1980able is offline   Reply With Quote