PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 03:21 PM #316
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
gonna say 2 things, frankly Andrew should be given another chance, he brings life to this thread, granted i don't understand it 90% of the time, but its like having a washing machine that is not balanced and vibrates across the room....

you know what, (forgive me Ben), **** cocker aficionados and their complaints about them being drilled. So what, it has an eye, OOOO would like to slap every cocker douche that complained about em being drilled. Omg it has technology to prevent it from chopping, OMGZ the future is evil!

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2012, 03:28 PM #317
Intern1

Annual Supporting Member
Intern1 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Intern1 supports Empire
Agreed. I like autocockers and acutally prefer them drilled. I don't care if its a mint evo or boston twister. If it has an eblade it should have eyes.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:29 PM #318
Intern1

Annual Supporting Member
Intern1 supports Empire
Oh yea, BRING BACK SWIZZ!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:31 PM #319
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Vswizzle will not be given another chance. He had three, and blew them all in the same way each time. He actually had more than that, because a number of infractable posts from him drew warnings instead.

The Cocker thing with drilling is actually kind of like older Angels, pre-A4 Fly. Is it a travesty to drill a stock A4 for eyes? Nope. How about a stock LCD? Nah, that's fine, too. Would you want to do that to a Cobra, or an Element, or a Ripper, or an Ironman? I wouldn't. There's other guns out there that have eyes standard if I want a gun with that. I want my classics to be classic, not molested.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:32 PM #320
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Intern1 is with me!

Telling ya, if Jordan won the lottery up here in Canada, i'd buy every cocker i could, drill em and resell them. I wouldn't even drill em right, i'd take a rototool press, thread me some holes!

EDIT* Ben ya gotta see it from Jordan's view, autocockers are inherently troublesome, great shooters none the less, but anything to aid it like an eye is great. And remember, MT'd eye jobs on older angels looks great, Ir3 MT's, A4's MT's etc

btw where were you for that day off (if you don't mind me asking?) was it personal? you can tell me, i'm a fan of Dr. Pepper too

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."

Last edited by Somnambulistz : 12-07-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:32 PM #321
JokersWild53
S-Marts Top of the Line

JokersWild53 plays in the APPA D4 division
Drilled, undrilled, makes no difference to me, cockers are so smooth
Old 12-07-2012, 03:40 PM #322
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
He had enough chances given to him in Impulse OT as he could have been BOS 5 times over with what he would post.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:41 PM #323
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersWild53
Drilled, undrilled, makes no difference to me, cockers are so smooth
I would buy a drilled SFL....but would not drill a SFL. I like my cockers how the factory set em up. I can strip one down put it back together and shoot the pecker off Jessica Simpson with it....give me a karnivore and ill shoot it stock.

Know what pisses the **** out of me- ****s that say a pump cocker isn't the same as a cocker without eyes. I've seen people with at pumps say a regular cocker isn't the same . Bull****. I won't play pump because I can shoot a real cocker. I believe most pump players can't shoot a slide gripped cocker or know how to time them. Do they take all the "complicated" stuff off them. **** them and the high horse they rode in on.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 12-07-2012, 03:41 PM #324
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
The other problem with eyes (eye, really) on a Cocker is that it doesn't do much, really. Setting it up properly would negate the need for an eye, since it only does its job while the bolt is open, which is a very minimal amount of time.

Which day was I away, Tuesday? I was sick as hell. Thought I had carbon monoxide poisoning, but it turns out I just felt like crap. Vertigo, nausea, headache, the works.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:46 PM #325
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout
The other problem with eyes (eye, really) on a Cocker is that it doesn't do much, really. Setting it up properly would negate the need for an eye, since it only does its job while the bolt is open, which is a very minimal amount of time.

Which day was I away, Tuesday? I was sick as hell. Thought I had carbon monoxide poisoning, but it turns out I just felt like crap. Vertigo, nausea, headache, the works.
That kind of sickness sucks, even if you want to walk to the bathroom you end up crawling, like in college?!??

978-530-6747
Old 12-07-2012, 03:50 PM #326
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post

Jesus hope ya feel better now, heart goes out to ya feeling sick like that is not a walk in the park that's for sure

Old 12-07-2012, 03:53 PM #327
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
1/2 semester of college here. Had a rather bad experience with a professor at the local university and just kind of said "**** it all". I should really go back over there at some point and let her know she's the reason I skipped college - she took an entry-level course and twisted it to fit her doctorate theme.

Didn't have to worry about barfing, but I did pull off the road and slept for a while so I wouldn't pass out and crash.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:53 PM #328
Intern1

Annual Supporting Member
Intern1 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post

The Cocker thing with drilling is actually kind of like older Angels, pre-A4 Fly. Is it a travesty to drill a stock A4 for eyes? Nope. How about a stock LCD? Nah, that's fine, too. Would you want to do that to a Cobra, or an Element, or a Ripper, or an Ironman? I wouldn't. There's other guns out there that have eyes standard if I want a gun with that. I want my classics to be classic, not molested.
I would only drill my cobra if the board was shot. The chance of finding another cobra board for a good price is slim to none. Maybe I would try and do something cool like mod an A1 frame too it or mod the stock frame to fit an A1 board. I don't mind modding classics if returning it back to stock will cost an arm and a leg. But to me cockers are ment to be modded like hell. I guess it just depends on how you grew up playing.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:02 PM #329
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
I'm certainly no "purist" with Cockers. I think the very design is set up to be messed around with. I just couldn't bring myself to permanently alter something that can't be replaced or restored, especially knowing it's a BS modification. Really, setting up the bolt-back timing on an Eblade to match your loader means the eye is useless. A better modification would have been to add a second detent to the right side of the body.

Old 12-07-2012, 05:16 PM #330
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Shibbykins donated to help Peyton Trent
Shibbykins has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Gonna say it again. we are better off without Andrew. **** him and his whiteboy trying to act hard mentality

I endorse without a doubt the wired eyes at
www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Old 12-07-2012, 05:26 PM #331
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Jordan is the definition of hard, when everyone see's me coming they are like....

Omg, he's gonna pull a dreidel on us!

HAPPY CHA NOOO KA! everyone!

Old 12-07-2012, 06:00 PM #332
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout
I'm certainly no "purist" with Cockers. I think the very design is set up to be messed around with. I just couldn't bring myself to permanently alter something that can't be replaced or restored, especially knowing it's a BS modification. Really, setting up the bolt-back timing on an Eblade to match your loader means the eye is useless. A better modification would have been to add a second detent to the right side of the body.
Cockers are the "tinkerers " gun . Never seen anyone except intern1 keep one stock. Glad he did though.

978-530-6747
Old 12-07-2012, 06:01 PM #333
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibbykins
Gonna say it again. we are better off without Andrew. **** him and his whiteboy trying to act hard mentality
I second that- its almost painful how hard he tried. Some of his post in other forums were like night and day.

978-530-6747
Old 12-07-2012, 08:08 PM #334
turnburglar
Mr. "iminitforthecheck"

turnburglar owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Cockers are soooo... 1998...

The ego is based off the cocker, just.... 100x better.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:11 PM #335
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnburglar
Cockers are soooo... 1998...

The ego is based off the cocker, just.... 100x better.
Horse puckey

978-530-6747
Old 12-07-2012, 08:22 PM #336
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
The ego is based off the cocker
Only in the extremely broad sense that it uses a Sheridan style poppet valve, which is true of everything from Kingman Spyders to Angels to Intimidators and on and on.
Closed Thread