PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-05-2013, 02:43 PM #1
Pure Evil
Tonight we make soap...

Cobra A1 fly question

I am currently on the hunt for one of these bad boys and it must have the snake layered on the side should any of you Angel afficianados know where one might be for sale? (Really after an olive, red or blue)But as I've combed through old listings it seems some cobras came with all six barrel backs stock? Then on other listings there are just the 3, and in a press release I stumbled across for the gun way back when said it would come with all 6 backs stock?(I assume so they would all be polished like the rest of the cobra) So the question is should I expect to find the backs with the markers or where they always an additional feature and be glad you found a matching set in the first place?
Old 02-06-2013, 12:30 AM #2
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
The press release info indicated the Cobra's would all come with the small bore kit and a case, but I don't know if they ended up including them by the time they were released. The small bore kits were tough to come by.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:57 AM #3
murd0x

murd0x owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
murd0x owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
murd0x supports Team VICIOUS
murd0x has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
im pretty sure I saw one the other day on ebay going for a good buy it now price but its seems to be sold or unlisted

EDIT: Found it the seller has it on hold http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANGEL-COBRA-...-/360319315371

Last edited by murd0x : 02-06-2013 at 04:00 AM.
murd0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:59 AM #4
Pure Evil
Tonight we make soap...

Yea I saw those. In fact the guy is local and has them in red and olive the two colors I really want unfortunately they don't have the snake on them and the new/used thing doesn't mean much to me I just want what I want is the best way to put it. And Doc I think your on the right track with what they were "supposed" to be released with and then when they came out being a different story. In fact I have only come across 2 being listed with all 6 backs one of them being that beautiful blue one method has in the AOTM contest now and a red one listed for sale last year over seas. So I've come to the conclusion if I were to find one with the matching small bore kit to just not let it pass by and at the same time not assume the seller was holding out on the small bore kit you know? Which was the purpose of this thread and I appreciate the posts.