PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-11-2013, 05:29 PM #1
imberiman

Rt Mag Giving this Guy a small headache

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3972300

So I purchased this marker the other day from the above thread. I mainly purchased it because how I am in love with the z gripped mags. I have had lots of mags in the past, but none that had an rt valve in them. Basically heres where I am at. I have torn it down and cleaned the entire valve, on/off, and regulator sections.

It airs up fine, no leaks and trigger gets pushed forward by the sear rod. So it airs up properly.

When I start shooting the gun the trigger pull seems incredibly light for a mag. This gun does not have the ULT or Level 10. The gun will shoot a few cycles 10-15 tops then the bolt will start sticking, the trigger won't reset, and the gun leaks the the chamber. If I pull the trigger back and hold it the marker will stop leaking. Then I can shoot a few more shots and it will started leaking again. I am thinking I have an issue with the on/off valve but don't know for sure. It is a running a .225 power tube spacer also. I want to get it functioning before I start in on installing a level 10 bolt or any upgrades.

Thanks in advance I appreciate the help.

Thanks
Adam

I build Dm4/5/c flow plugs. In stock ready to ship.

I do custom machining and large runs. If you are looking to have a product machined/manufactured contact me.

AIMLESS FACTORY INSIDE.
imberiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-11-2013, 07:53 PM #2
BigEvil-AO
"MAG WHISPERER"

BigEvil-AO is playing at Living Legends VII
BigEvil-AO has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Does it stick both with and without the barrel? Check the detents in the barrel. But you can also try to give that back banjo bolt a snugging down with an allen wrench

RIP IMPACT PB :(
BigEvil-AO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:30 PM #3
imberiman

yes

It sticks with and without the barrel. The banjo bolt is tight, is there a reason to actually tighten it with an allen wrench?
Thanks
Adam

I build Dm4/5/c flow plugs. In stock ready to ship.

I do custom machining and large runs. If you are looking to have a product machined/manufactured contact me.

AIMLESS FACTORY INSIDE.
imberiman is offline   Reply With Quote