kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
I liked suby snx that was good

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2012, 09:43 PM #737
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

And no phalases on my 4head thx.

I'm home now. Shoulder hurts. I have percocet. Life is good.

I saw the shooting on TV per op. I was crying a little as they put me to sleep. As a cop I felt as helpless as those kids. I knew if I were there I could have saved at least one or two of those kids who died. I was incredibly upset

MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old 12-14-2012, 09:44 PM #738
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

Pre op

Old 12-14-2012, 11:30 PM #739
TheColorCute
I made this for you!

Annual Supporting Member
TheColorCute is a Moderator
TheColorCute is a Paintball photographer
TheColorCute owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TheColorCute supports Team VICIOUS
TheColorCute supports Sherwood Forest
Traded my stock struts to a buddy for a new Xbox and a game. Told him that one had the usual strut clunk, and that one of the top mount bolts on one of the struts had snapped off. Showed him the bolt, he said okay.

Saw him today and he said he just got the struts cleaned and sandblasted.

He just texted me saying that he wants the Xbox back because one of the top mount bolt is broken. Just like I ****ing told him in the first place. I don't have a problem giving him the Xbox back, but still. Huge waste of my time.
Originally posted by x420psykoticx: ""business casual" to me means a gold mini skirt and a see through haltertop"
Regal Ego11
Gloss Blood Red Dye NT
Old 12-15-2012, 01:34 AM #740
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

If he gets Xbox you get struts back?

My front right end link is getting bad guys. If someone has one that will fit I would greatly appreciate a PM.

Had my second meet tonight in that group I've set up pretty much all be myself.

Ended up seeing 3 SRT4 Neons, VW GTI, Boosted CRX Civic, Boosted EK Hatch, EvoX, RSX, SVT Focus, Classic Mustang, BMW 335i, an S2000 who saw us and came over and myself.

So 12 or so people out tonight? I was quite pleased, to say the least. Especially knowing that a few months ago there was NOTHING here.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery

Last edited by Rampager2000 : 12-15-2012 at 01:37 AM.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:00 AM #741
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz View Post
And no phalases on my 4head thx.

I'm home now. Shoulder hurts. I have percocet. Life is good.

I saw the shooting on TV per op. I was crying a little as they put me to sleep. As a cop I felt as helpless as those kids. I knew if I were there I could have saved at least one or two of those kids who died. I was incredibly upset
You know if open carry was allowed there and encouraged at least two of those kids could have been saved by anyone.

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
Old 12-15-2012, 02:01 AM #742
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Wondering if I should put my snows on now ?

Old 12-15-2012, 05:29 AM #743
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
You know if open carry was allowed there and encouraged at least two of those kids could have been saved by anyone.
I agree... but rules for OC and CC prevent carrying on school property. I think k-12 schools need to adopt a teacher CCW voluntary program that allow faculty to carry. In Addition to the campus police officer this would supplement security protocols nicely and boost reaction time and save lives. If a teacher can teach they can save lives....

Old 12-15-2012, 06:21 AM #744
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
Seriously, people are too afraid of guns and it is sickening. Guns don't scare me, people scare me. Like the saying goes, "yeah, guns kill people as much as a fork makes people fat".
OSTT GURU
F/S: EVGA GTX770 Classified
Old 12-15-2012, 10:15 AM #745
pballler2269

pballler2269 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by akward silence View Post
Seriously, people are too afraid of guns and it is sickening. Guns don't scare me, people scare me. Like the saying goes, "yeah, guns kill people as much as a fork makes people fat".
I tweeted something like that yesterday and got a lot of negative replies. People are idiots.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:38 AM #746
Evil_Paintball_freek
#No****sGiven

Annual Supporting Member
Evil_Paintball_freek is a Supporting Member
Evil_Paintball_freek is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Evil_Paintball_freek is attending Decay of Nations VII
Old 12-15-2012, 11:03 AM #747
akward silence
Deep Sea Diving

akward silence is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
akward silence is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pballler2269 View Post
I tweeted something like that yesterday and got a lot of negative replies. People are idiots.
Twitter = idiot magnet
OSTT GURU
F/S: EVGA GTX770 Classified
Old 12-15-2012, 11:08 AM #748
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
I love the fork line , pb u been watching the khl ?

Old 12-15-2012, 11:59 AM #749
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Yuik open carry is allowed in CT with a permit. Quit spreading that **** everywhere. It's not allowed on school grounds. That is and will always be an exception. If they start allowing teachers to carry in school, my kids will be homeschooled. Teachers carrying in the classroom is a terrible idea for so many reasons.

Note: I am pro-gun and already have all my paperwork for my permit when I'm old enough. I have plenty of experience shooting and think more responsible people should carry.

2001 Viggen // Stage 1 Oil Injection // Stage 3 Exhaust Leak // Wet Clutch Mod
Old 12-15-2012, 12:47 PM #750
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_MKIII View Post
Yuik open carry is allowed in CT with a permit. Quit spreading that **** everywhere. It's not allowed on school grounds. That is and will always be an exception. If they start allowing teachers to carry in school, my kids will be homeschooled. Teachers carrying in the classroom is a terrible idea for so many reasons.

Note: I am pro-gun and already have all my paperwork for my permit when I'm old enough. I have plenty of experience shooting and think more responsible people should carry.
There should be more security on school property to provide that response. Maybe not teachers but a police team that spends specific time each day at a set amount of schools in a city.

Now, as someone who has extensive experience with multiple weapon platforms, who has been shot at, who has shot at people, and has had many shoot/no shoot situations placed in front of me... it is my opinion that taking away gun rights to prevent these crimes from happening is incredibly stupid. There needs to be legislation that allows people in all states to, at the very minimum, open carry. Deterrence is the next best thing to actually going out and physically removing all firearms from the US population.

I guaren-****ing-tee the day they restrict weapons in the US is the day violent crime rates rise.

Old 12-15-2012, 02:45 PM #751
yuik

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik is Legendary
Quote:

Well I ment on schools. Concealed carry would be even better . Everywhere you go a person could be carrying and you wouldn't even know .

Think about it this way you could have a cop or sro officer in school but what's that 50-70K more a year for tiny schools . Or you could do some firearm training bull**** class for 3-5k and not hire a bunch of pansies and typical liberal teachers to help protect .

Old 12-15-2012, 03:35 PM #752
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp_badbloodz View Post
There should be more security on school property to provide that response. Maybe not teachers but a police team that spends specific time each day at a set amount of schools in a city.

Now, as someone who has extensive experience with multiple weapon platforms, who has been shot at, who has shot at people, and has had many shoot/no shoot situations placed in front of me... it is my opinion that taking away gun rights to prevent these crimes from happening is incredibly stupid. There needs to be legislation that allows people in all states to, at the very minimum, open carry. Deterrence is the next best thing to actually going out and physically removing all firearms from the US population.

I guaren-****ing-tee the day they restrict weapons in the US is the day violent crime rates rise.
I agree. We had a police officer on duty 24/7 at my high school. Came in handy on many occasions. From fighting to drug use, it was always easier for him to deal with it than a teacher/administrator. Plus, having kids get comfortable with police rather than be hidden away from them and kept afraid of them tends to be a good thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
Well I ment on schools. Concealed carry would be even better . Everywhere you go a person could be carrying and you wouldn't even know .

Think about it this way you could have a cop or sro officer in school but what's that 50-70K more a year for tiny schools . Or you could do some firearm training bull**** class for 3-5k and not hire a bunch of pansies and typical liberal teachers to help protect .
I've had a lot of teachers over the years that I would not trust with a firearm.

Plus, it would be pretty easy for a deranged kid to get ahold of the teacher's gun. A police officer who's extensively trained in handling situations both with and without the use of firearms would likely do far better than some teacher with a 9mm. Plus, if something serious happens, the cop can just radio **** in instead of someone fumbling around with their phone to call 911 and deal with dispatch.

Old 12-15-2012, 04:17 PM #753
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 supports Team VICIOUS
RBR321 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
I agree. We had a police officer on duty 24/7 at my high school. Came in handy on many occasions. From fighting to drug use, it was always easier for him to deal with it than a teacher/administrator. Plus, having kids get comfortable with police rather than be hidden away from them and kept afraid of them tends to be a good thing.

I've had a lot of teachers over the years that I would not trust with a firearm.

Plus, it would be pretty easy for a deranged kid to get ahold of the teacher's gun. A police officer who's extensively trained in handling situations both with and without the use of firearms would likely do far better than some teacher with a 9mm. Plus, if something serious happens, the cop can just radio **** in instead of someone fumbling around with their phone to call 911 and deal with dispatch.
This x1000.

So today I saw a 2013 R35, two FRS's, a BRZ, an Aston DB9 convertible, a nicely done 3000GT, a girl owned 02 bugeye wagon, and lastly I saw a MKIV Supra which was being driven by a middle aged woman. The cougar of all cougars just because she drove that car. Oh and I successfully drove a standard for the first time today too
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
Old 12-15-2012, 04:26 PM #754
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum

nub
Old 12-15-2012, 04:27 PM #755
Supra_MKIII
Check your math.

I saw a really old lady driving a BRZ today. I giggled.

Old 12-15-2012, 04:32 PM #756
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum

i think we might have the new miata

i see more women driving them than men
Closed Thread