1) I will not ship first if you have less feedback than me, period, so dont ask!!! You will ship first unless we discuss otherwise.
2) Please dont ask me for my lowest price, my prices are listed, they are O.B.O, so feel free to make me an offer.
3) I ship USPS Priority it just seems to work out the best.
4) If you dont like something in my thread feel free to leave.
5) Be respectful!!!
6) if you come to me with a deal be ready to deal i dont play games.
7) My guns leave in the condition stated in my threads, yours should also!
8) If your going to add state how much, if im adding state how much you want me to add, dont come to meand ask me to make you an offer thats not how this works.
9)IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME AN OFFER, BE READY TO DEAL, IM NOT WAITING ON YOU AFTER YOU MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!!!
OK nation today i have a Like new pair of 2013 DYE UL pants, they where used to ref one event, havent been played in, the pants are amazing! this is a chance to get a bassically brand new pair of pants at a discount. i cant wear them this season due to sponsorship so they have to go. size is M/L
$180 OBO(yes make offers)
Last edited by garrett.ward : 11-28-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.