Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-28-2010, 09:05 PM #1
98wag

what bolt will fit a half back tl, vs/rs sonix. etc..

I want a pull pin blot for my half back spyder. I am using a cut up bolt now. I would like to know what bolts will work with this marker, it is a tl, I believe most clasic bolts work with it. Will a pull pin VS bolt work or a newer sonix bolt work?
98wag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:05 PM #3
98wag

A VS bolt works great, I ordered a shocktech superfly bolt. it works nicely, it is a little heavier than my modified bolt. a lot quieter than the old bolt. there is cut outs on both sides for the detents, but I did not notice any problems with that. So for all those with half back cut bodies that want pull pin quick strip bolts, the VS bolt works
98wag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:58 AM #4
Lightsout777
Lightsout777

Lightsout777 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hi Guys...

I'm looking at buying a fully up'd Spyder RS as a spare marker. The team already has a PM7 as a spare and we are using G4's, FX's and Ego's as main markers. Basically it's for kicks and giggles and at ANS they're dirt cheap.
http://www.ansgear.com/ProductDetail... LACK&CartID=1

So I wanna find out which bolt would be the best to upgrade to?
Shocktech Spyder Supafly Short Bolt or the Shocktech Spyder Supafly Top Cocking Bolt?

We're are also going to be upgrading the board, feed-neck, regulator, barrel, springs, shims and low pressure chamber.
So it should make for a relatively cheap spare marker even with all the mods. Around the same money as a new G4 but with nearly all the major ("problematic") components replaced.
Lightsout777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:20 PM #5
Bigjoe11
"The Boss"

Bigjoe11 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bigjoe11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bigjoe11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bigjoe11 supports DLX Technology
I would not use a spyder as a backup. The 9.6 volt batteries need charged 8 hours every time, and they don't last long.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:21 PM #6
KINGKILLA21
YaKnOwWhOeH

KINGKILLA21 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
KINGKILLA21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsout777 View Post
Hi Guys...

I'm looking at buying a fully up'd Spyder RS as a spare marker. The team already has a PM7 as a spare and we are using G4's, FX's and Ego's as main markers. Basically it's for kicks and giggles and at ANS they're dirt cheap.
http://www.ansgear.com/ProductDetail... LACK&CartID=1

So I wanna find out which bolt would be the best to upgrade to?
Shocktech Spyder Supafly Short Bolt or the Shocktech Spyder Supafly Top Cocking Bolt?

We're are also going to be upgrading the board, feed-neck, regulator, barrel, springs, shims and low pressure chamber.
So it should make for a relatively cheap spare marker even with all the mods. Around the same money as a new G4 but with nearly all the major ("problematic") components replaced.
I am also in need of this info I know they used to have a vs series supafly bolt but not anymore so I need to know exactly which one will work in a rs/ Vs ps I'm currently upgrading my rs check out my thread if you would like some info http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3892297

Sickest spyder rs around!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3892297

You air up your marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed that test, that your girlfriend broke up with you, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours,... this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. play it.. Paintball.

98% percent of ballers wipe, if your part of the 2% that has some sense of honor add this to your sig
KINGKILLA21 is offline   Reply With Quote