Old 11-29-2012, 06:40 PM #1
oberonson
ASIAN ARMY

oberonson supports Team VICIOUS
oberonson plays in the APPA beginner division
oberonson has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
oberonson supports Empire
Fenix 2012 Trigger adjustment?

Hi all! i've got a 2012 spyder fenix. Now i was wondering, how do you adjust the "saber" magnetic trigger? I know there's the 3 holes and stuff, but can someone explain thoroughly what they each adjust, and different setting combos that i can try for different situations? Example would be like, what should i do to make it really good for walking the trigger on semi. Thanks all

"Originally posted by HustlePaintball-com: This thread can now end... Everyone has a boner now.."

"Never believe anything you read on the internet" -Abraham Lincoln

ASIAN ARMY
oberonson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2012, 11:26 PM #2
Zethis
NJ & NY

Zethis has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zethis has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
It explains it pretty well in the manual.

You want to adjust it so that:
1. You're not able to pull the trigger further back after it fires.
2. The trigger is as close as possible to causing it to fire without vibrations setting it off.
3. You can adjust it so it takes less/more force to pull the trigger. This one is a personal preference.

#2 is the main thing to allow you to fire as fast as possible in semi-mode.
Zethis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:05 PM #3
Jle0612
Jle0612

U tilt the gun upside down and the barrel has to be pointing to the rigt. Then u want to pull te trigger back and there will be a hole there. Get an Allen wrench and turn clockwise. I did this to my fenix and shoot amazingly
Jle0612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:12 PM #4
ferret15
STTB connoisseur

Annual Supporting Member
ferret15 donated to help Peyton Trent
It already walks really good on semi compared to so many past spyders. So first read that manual to find out what screws adjust what and play with what your comfortable with.

As far as specifics I will tell you how I adjust mine. Fine tune it from there to what you like.

-First thing first, you have 3 things at play. #1 Return (the length of the pull short or long this is your preference). #2 Stopper (this is the part that touchs the frame). #3 Switch screw (the part that depresses the switch).

Start by adjusting #1. I like about 1/4" of travel. I hold the trigger and let go to determine how far i am.

Now adjust #2, Keep it tight is all i need to say. Not much to it, some triggers only have these 2 adjustments.

Finishes it up with adjustment #3 If you like the way your trigger feels then screw it in until the you can get the solenoid to click.

I'm all out of ideas again and this text is so plain.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this new look.
ferret15 is offline   Reply With Quote