Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 02:14 PM #1555
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by visualx View Post
do you even lift?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 12-06-2012, 02:42 PM #1556
cynicalrider
robert paulson

cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
cynicalrider is for the Gunfight
cynicalrider supports Pev's Paintball
I've learned in my quest for strength that slow and steady is going to be my best pace when I do squats/deads/sldl's/bbrows. Especially with a history of 2 herniation's.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 PM #1557
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
I've learned in my quest for strength that slow and steady is going to be my best pace when I do squats/deads/sldl's/bbrows. Especially with a history of 2 herniation's.
You've herniated two disks and you're ~24?
Old 12-06-2012, 02:50 PM #1558
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

I've had a hernia. Only issue I have is that last inch on squats and occasional movements. For that reason I try not to do squats much because any real weight hurts like a *****.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Old 12-06-2012, 02:50 PM #1559
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

just banged out most of my xmas shopping. noice
Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 PM #1560
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
ya, funnyjunk disables sharing
Old 12-06-2012, 02:52 PM #1561
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
I've had a hernia. Only issue I have is that last inch on squats and occasional movements. For that reason I try not to do squats much because any real weight hurts like a *****.
You guys are going to hate life later on.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:53 PM #1562
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Quote:
You've herniated two disks and you're ~24?
Same disc twice, and 25. First time was doing deads, no warm up, no stretching, **** form. Did it BAD. Couldn't walk for like 2-3 days. Second time doing BB rows, not as bad, also no warm up or stretch. Did PT for like 2 months. I've learned my lesson to not push myself beyond my limits, to properly warm up and stretch every time, and to work up to my working weight.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:54 PM #1563
F1VENOM

Quote:
Same disc twice, and 25. First time was doing deads, no warm up, no stretching, **** form. Did it BAD. Couldn't walk for like 2-3 days. Second time doing BB rows, not as bad, also no warm up or stretch. Did PT for like 2 months. I've learned my lesson to not push myself beyond my limits, to properly warm up and stretch every time, and to work up to my working weight.
Lower back?
Old 12-06-2012, 02:59 PM #1564
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

Quote:
Ehh. Mine isn't too bad. Like, it hurts but it wasn't bad enough to keep me out of sports. I had two physicals in a row bring it up saying they felt it but it wasn't too bad.

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Old 12-06-2012, 03:01 PM #1565
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
Ehh. Mine isn't too bad. Like, it hurts but it wasn't bad enough to keep me out of sports. I had two physicals in a row bring it up saying they felt it but it wasn't too bad.
My dad would beg to differ.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:02 PM #1566
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
I'm going to hate life later on if I do nothing and stay fat, too. May as well give it a shot. I just wish my foot was fixed since what I really need is cardio and its really hard to do any with my foot like it is.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 12-06-2012, 03:02 PM #1567
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualx View Post
just banged out most of my xmas shopping. noice

What did you get I need ideas for myparents
Old 12-06-2012, 03:03 PM #1568
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
I'm going to hate life later on if I do nothing and stay fat, too. May as well give it a shot. I just wish my foot was fixed since what I really need is cardio and its really hard to do any with my foot like it is.
I know what you mean. After surgery my foot's a little ***** and all I can do is ride the bike.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:04 PM #1569
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Thumbs up

Quote:
Losing weight is diet more than anything
Old 12-06-2012, 03:04 PM #1570
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Quote:
Lower back?
Yeah L3 or 4 I think? And if I based all my decisions based on how I will feel later in life, I would not feel like I am truly living my life fully.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:06 PM #1571
F1VENOM

Quote:
Yeah L3 or 4 I think? And if I based all my decisions based on how I will feel later in life, I would not feel like I am truly living my life fully.
Yeah but by the time you're 30-40 you're probably going to be on pain management and by the time you're 50-60 it'll be useless and you'll hate life. At least that's how my dad turned out.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:08 PM #1572
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Losing weight is diet more than anything
true, but cardio will help speed up the process.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 12-06-2012, 03:09 PM #1573
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

Your dad hates life because you're his son
Old 12-06-2012, 03:09 PM #1574
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Quote:
Yeah but by the time you're 30-40 you're probably going to be on pain management and by the time you're 50-60 it'll be useless and you'll hate life. At least that's how my dad turned out.
they will have better technology to fix me by then.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 12-06-2012, 03:12 PM #1575
F1VENOM

Quote:
they will have better technology to fix me by then.
I really hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Your dad hates life because you're his son
Sick burn until I realize that I haven't had to use him as a crutch for life.
Closed Thread