PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-27-2012, 02:30 PM #1
Grizle
FROSTFACTORYCOMMINGSCOON

WTB Magic the gathering MTG collections

I buy magic the gathering cards. PM or post lists of what you have and I will make an offer.
The better your list the better the offer I can make.

I buy at about 60-70% of ebay prices.
I do this because thats what I buy local collections at. Before you ask "why don't I just sell them on ebay then?" dont forget that after fees from ebay and paypal, as well as shipping costs ect, you will be getting about the same amount of $ either way, and by selling to me you will save time. I expect cards to be in the condition stated by the seller, and if they are not, I will hold the seller accountable.

There are two ways I buy.

Sight unseen random collections (see rates below)

You send me your collection, I sort and value them, and make you an offer.

9 times out of 10 you will get more $$$$ is you send me your collection so I can organize, and value it. IF you are not happy with the offer I make you, I will ship your collection back to you AT YOUR COST, and you will have your cards sorted by value, which if you are not informed about the cards will help you resell them to someone else.

My feedback speaks for its self. I have been on nation since 2004 and have 38+ feedback on here as well as ~750 all positive on ebay (been on there since 1999).

If you don't know what you have, and are unwilling to send your cards to me to sort, these are the rates that I buy bulk lots of random cards at:

PRICES ARE BASED ON NM CARDS

$6.00 per thousand random unsorted bulk cards
-----------------------
$1.00 per bulk FOIL mythic
$0.30 per bulk mythic
$0.30 per FOIL rare
$0.15 per bulk rare

ANGELS I WANT
Element Angel LCD, Rocky LCD, Rocky Ir3', Eclipse LED, Angel V8, Adrenalin Feather LCD,

MATRIXS I WANT
Entity, Kapp Flame, Tequila, Tequila Sunrise, Freeflow Lockout, Image Matrix, Freeflow Matrix
Old 11-30-2012, 08:03 PM #2
Grizle
FROSTFACTORYCOMMINGSCOON

someone has cards gathering dust...

ANGELS I WANT
Element Angel LCD, Rocky LCD, Rocky Ir3', Eclipse LED, Angel V8, Adrenalin Feather LCD,

MATRIXS I WANT
Entity, Kapp Flame, Tequila, Tequila Sunrise, Freeflow Lockout, Image Matrix, Freeflow Matrix
Old 12-07-2012, 01:35 AM #3
chuninmaster

chuninmaster has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
chuninmaster has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Most likely, not for those prices...... :/
Old 12-07-2012, 08:04 AM #4
Grizle
FROSTFACTORYCOMMINGSCOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuninmaster View Post
those are the prices for bulk cards, ie garbage. I will buy quality cards for more. I am just not willing to pay full retail for cards that I can buy from a retailer (generally in better condition) at any time. Also Listing on ebay is a pain, as you have to sell each playset individually to make the most $. I am not new to buying collections, however I guess just dealing locally on craigslist is looking like the way to go, since not that many people on here have collections to sell. Thanks, for the input.

ANGELS I WANT

MATRIXS I WANT
Old 01-04-2013, 05:49 PM #5
BHPitts
BioHazard

has been a member for 10 years
BHPitts owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BHPitts posts videos on PbNation
BHPitts has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
BHPitts supports Empire
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3916011
Old 01-22-2013, 02:56 PM #6
Cracker with a gun
- Logan -

Annual Supporting Member
Cracker with a gun supports Cereal Killerz 2
Cracker with a gun is playing at Living Legends VII
Cracker with a gun owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Cracker with a gun owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Cracker with a gun plays in the APPA beginner division
Cracker with a gun is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuninmaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizle View Post
those are the prices for bulk cards, ie garbage. I will buy quality cards for more. I am just not willing to pay full retail for cards that I can buy from a retailer (generally in better condition) at any time. Also Listing on ebay is a pain, as you have to sell each playset individually to make the most $. I am not new to buying collections, however I guess just dealing locally on craigslist is looking like the way to go, since not that many people on here have collections to sell. Thanks, for the input.
thats actually pretty good for bulk rares... and as he stated im sure if its a staple rare he'd pay more

gl
Old 01-22-2013, 03:21 PM #7
Grizle
FROSTFACTORYCOMMINGSCOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker with a gun View Post
thats actually pretty good for bulk rares... and as he stated im sure if its a staple rare he'd pay more

gl
hey! im glad some body gets it! I have bought 2 collections on here so far, lets get me some more cards people.

ANGELS I WANT

MATRIXS I WANT