Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-28-2012, 12:13 PM #22
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Well if you guys were around when they first came out with the G3, you would know their regs were pretty crappy at first. So a re-design makes me nervous is all.

They still have that soft reg seat issue which makes it easily crushable. That should have been dealt with years ago in my book...but it's not a huge issue.

Over all the updated regs on the G3-G4 guns worked great. I know their product testing department sucks though so when a redesign comes out, there are bound to be some issues. lol.

Efficiency boost is going to be debatable. I don't see it being anything worth even mentioning in the lame write up but maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Macroless is nice and clean but....it really doesn't solve leakage problems. It just moves them to other locations that are tougher to access. Still there are few orings in these guns so that's a plus.

I like the trigger.....if it lives up their claims. Boards....well I won't even go there lol.

Overall I do like the gun. I especially love the price range a lot of these new guns are coming in at. Lots of bang for the buck. I used to love the feel of my G3.....it was just so nice to hold and play with. Sadly I couldn't play a decent game of ball on 2000 psi with it so it had to go. Plus the dying noids were always a pain.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2012, 08:39 PM #23
azpbshooter93
Das baller

azpbshooter93 plays in the PSP
azpbshooter93 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azpbshooter93 is an NCPA player
azpbshooter93 plays in the APPA D4 division
Hope to add this to my collection early next year.