Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-26-2012, 12:46 PM #1
ring8501

Getting Back in the Swing of Things hopper information

When I was playing the Vlocity just came out and Reloader B's and Halo's where still commonly used. I see that the Dye Rotor has become a very popular choice how do all the new ones size up to one another and how much has the technology advanced since my time.
ring8501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2012, 02:09 PM #2
Zippin35

Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
The largest difference is in breakdown. Todays hoppers come apart in a matter of seconds for easy cleaning. Now there are also advantages in speed and consistency. Force feed hoppers keep tension on the stack so you can shoot from odd angles and all but the halo had that as well. Durability may be the other category you will see a difference. It has become more and more important to todays player. As far as sized up to one another, the rotor is widely toted as the most durable but is know to jam occasionally, the z2 is more tune-able and jams less but is a little more complicated to break down and some see it as less durable. The spire seems to be the best of both, with a matching price tag. However, it seems to have lived up to the hype as it has curtailed a massive following in a short period.
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote