Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-16-2012, 07:12 PM #1
TheMVpaintballer247

Etek 4 LT vs 2013 Reflex Rail

Which one would you rather get???? The 2013 Proto Reflex Rail or the Planet Eclipse Etek 4 LT
TheMVpaintballer247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-16-2012, 11:56 PM #2
inferno2inferno

I own the Reflex 12 and an Etek 4 and I can say with certainty that the etek is way more reliable, consistent and efficient the reflex. IMO, when you buy an etek 4, you are almost buying an ego without the ego solenoid. That is a bold statement, I know, but I think to a certain degree it is true. As for the reflex, it is a smooth shooting gun and quite quiet, but it does not match the etek in the consistency department which is the most important feature for me.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:03 AM #3
TheMVpaintballer247

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno2inferno
I own the Reflex 12 and an Etek 4 and I can say with certainty that the etek is way more reliable, consistent and efficient the reflex. IMO, when you buy an etek 4, you are almost buying an ego without the ego solenoid. That is a bold statement, I know, but I think to a certain degree it is true. As for the reflex, it is a smooth shooting gun and quite quiet, but it does not match the etek in the consistency department which is the most important feature for me.
Thanks
TheMVpaintballer247 is offline   Reply With Quote