Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-22-2012, 02:48 AM #1
Sacpballer06
Powered by Red Bull

Sacpballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
Sacpballer06 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Sacpballer06 supports Team VICIOUS
Looking to pick up and orracle. Parts questions.

So I've been an electro guy for years but the idea of being an individual with a good steady income has finally sunk in, and I'd like to get a orracle for woodsball and nostalgia sake. Any recommendations of anything specific I should keep my eyes out for?

Also looking to get a system x beaver tail. For some reason I've always been fond of those.

Finally, curious as to how easy it is to change out a standard 90 degree Asa out for an angled Asa if I stumble across another cocker body I like.

Already posted in the wtb forums, just wanted to get my self out there as much as I can.

Last edited by Sacpballer06 : 11-22-2012 at 07:38 PM.
Sacpballer06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2012, 11:45 AM #2
PaulE2Cocker

PaulE2Cocker owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Go to paintball gateway they have an assortment of bodies u could piece together. Angled va are easy one screw swap o ring from old to new screw back in but it is a 12 point screw I believe.

Quoted from the great Simon Stevens
"The freak is 15 year old technology and ideas. The idea that we havent learnt anything since then is ridiculous"
PaulE2Cocker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:41 PM #3
Sacpballer06
Powered by Red Bull

Any major brands of aftermarket parts I should stay away from? I know there are tons of companies in the past that have made parts, and I want t keep it relatively stock.

And how's everyone's experience with palmers pursuit shop been recently? Might have them go though the whole marker, put their internals on it and have them time it since I live about a half hour from them. Good decision or not?
Old 11-25-2012, 12:18 AM #4
dirtraven

has been a member for 10 years
dirtraven is playing at Living Legends VII
dirtraven owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dirtraven supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacpballer06 View Post
Any major brands of aftermarket parts I should stay away from? I know there are tons of companies in the past that have made parts, and I want t keep it relatively stock.

And how's everyone's experience with palmers pursuit shop been recently? Might have them go though the whole marker, put their internals on it and have them time it since I live about a half hour from them. Good decision or not?
If you can get palmer pursuit to do the job, it'll be in great hands. They always made great consistant pnuematics.

Good Ole Autococker

Red Camo/Blackened GTi
dirtraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:42 AM #5
Dk-79
SCHWING!

has been a member for 10 years
Palmer's is nice, just expensive.

I think it was $65 or so to get my hands on just a nickel quickswitch. It happens to be the best three way I've ever used, hands down. It was just expensive.

I'm going to have a similar encounter here soon if I can't find a mint nickel microrock. But then I'll have the front end I want.

Palmer quickswitch
Palmer microrock
Eclipse ram w/QEV's

I do personally believe that those are the best pneumatic parts to be had. AKA would win the LPR slot, but I've only ever seen black parts from them.

Companies to avoid are Psycho Ballistics, Dragun, and anything made in China. Of course everythings made there now, but WGP was all made in the US, and quality when to crap when Kee sent production of to the east.
Dk-79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:10 PM #6
Sacpballer06
Powered by Red Bull

Dammit! Just got outbid on ebay. No one out there wants to sell one to me!?!?
Old 12-01-2012, 02:11 AM #7
Sacpballer06