Community Focus

Old 11-21-2012, 03:33 PM #1
jonny72888

jonny72888 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jonny72888 posts videos on PbNation
jonny72888 plays in the APPA D5 division
Geo3 speed and smoothness

Hey guys!
Just wanted to talk about the geo3. So I have been shooting it and messing around with the bolt speed. I notice very little difference from all the way up to all the way down. I know it must be doing something because it does slow the rof down. I can get 21 with it all the way up and 17 all the way down. I play in a league cap at 15 so that doesnt really matter to me. I had a ego 11 and noticed alot more adjustment in the speed screws, im not sure if that was just because you could adjust both forwards and backwards on the ram? Not complaining just curious about it. On the highest bolt setting out of the box it was alot smoother than my geo2 with over 200k shots on it, I was very impressed with that. So my other question is I seem to be able to adjust the velocity of the gun with the bolt control. Im not sure if its because I only have a few cases through the gun and its still not that contestant. Anyone else run into this?
So far very impressed with the gun, Im just waiting to see how it ends up being on air, right now it is about the same as my geo2, 6 pods from my 50.

PnL Paintball PaintballPunks.com
jonny72888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2012, 09:01 AM #2
frenchy2475

frenchy2475 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
frenchy2475 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
frenchy2475 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hi Jonny, it states in the manual that the SFR controls the forward speed of the bolt has the ability to effect velocity and to re-chrono after adjustments. Hope that helps
frenchy2475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:50 AM #3
jonny72888

jonny72888 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jonny72888 posts videos on PbNation
jonny72888 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy2475 View Post
Hi Jonny, it states in the manual that the SFR controls the forward speed of the bolt has the ability to effect velocity and to re-chrono after adjustments. Hope that helps
So doesn't that mean its not allowed in any psp and nppl events? It says no external velocity adjustments?
Chrony on low, turn the screw up and play and then chrony off with the screw turned in

PnL Paintball PaintballPunks.com
jonny72888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:30 PM #4
Issate

Issate owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Issate has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Issate has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny72888 View Post

So doesn't that mean its not allowed in any psp and nppl events? It says no external velocity adjustments?
Chrony on low, turn the screw up and play and then chrony off with the screw turned in
On mine it didnt change fps.
Issate is offline   Reply With Quote