PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-26-2014, 10:41 PM #1
DyeStar

DyeStar owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
eXTCy + Ion?

What parts from an ION work on an eXTCy?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2014, 10:54 PM #2
SpellronHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyeStar View Post
What parts from an ION work on an eXTCy?
There a thread just like this if you search. He is in the process of building an ION/Extcy hybrid. There is a video posted. He is looking for a used Extcy to finish the build.

You will need an Ion frame, ion board/solenoid with all ion banjo's and hoses, and ion trigger. You can then put the Extcy body with everything, regulator, and on/off ASA onto the Ion frame. You will need to get longer frame screws from Ace hardware because the Ion frame is not recessed like the Gog products.

Here is the link:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4254753
SpellronHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:54 AM #3
xDRACHENx
PBPBC - STA

None of that information you provided even slightly had anything to do with the question asked. How about instead of unhelpful remarks about using the search function. You actually read what's posted and decide if you actually have anything useful to add. Otherwise keep it to yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpellronHD View Post
There a thread just like this if you search. He is in the process of building an ION/Extcy hybrid. There is a video posted. He is looking for a used Extcy to finish the build.

You will need an Ion frame, ion board/solenoid with all ion banjo's and hoses, and ion trigger. You can then put the Extcy body with everything, regulator, and on/off ASA onto the Ion frame. You will need to get longer frame screws from Ace hardware because the Ion frame is not recessed like the Gog products.

Here is the link:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4254753

/For Sale\
xDRACHENx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:15 AM #4
Morpheus78

Maybe if u read the post of the link that was provided for you to help you....you would see that it answers your question. It goes over what ion parts work on the extcy with a video! If what parts you want are not covered, maybe be more specific as to what parts u want to swap. Stop being so defensive.... The guy gave u a link.

The ion powertube , body, and eyes, bolt, reg, asa will work with the extcy frame. Everything else will require the ion frame for the ion board, trigger, banjos and hoses. I just did this build.

A man who fears losing has already lost! - Arya Stark

Last edited by Morpheus78 : 08-03-2014 at 07:20 AM.
Morpheus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:02 PM #5
xDRACHENx
PBPBC - STA

What exactly was I being defensive about? Telling someone it's actually more helpful to give useful information, than tell them to use the search isn't useful at all. Yes, he did post a link, though come on, was the bits and pieces of useless unhelpful bits needed? Uh... No...
But I see in the two posts that I have noticed you also either give useless comments or wrong info. to you I guess.

/For Sale\

Last edited by xDRACHENx : 08-03-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:28 PM #6
Morpheus78

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDRACHENx View Post
What exactly was I being defensive about? Telling someone it's actually more helpful to give useful information, than tell them to use the search isn't useful at all. Yes, he did post a link, though come on, was the bits and pieces of useless unhelpful bits needed? Uh... No...
But I see in the two posts that I have noticed you also either give useless comments or wrong info. to you I guess.
What information was useless and wrong? My ion and extcy information is correct and can be backed up right in my other thread. Hell...i even built one. And the Luxe uses an upgraded version of the shocker bolt engine. The Extcy and the Luxe share the same regulator internals. Some research could verify that as well. As for Smart Parts, Gog and DLX, all that can be traced to the same owners and designs. Dont know what the problem is here. You asked a question....we are doing our best to answer you and the OP.

Last edited by Morpheus78 : 08-03-2014 at 08:45 PM.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:54 PM #7
xDRACHENx
PBPBC - STA

I didn't ask anything here. The OP, who is not me (if you actually read the thread) asked the question. Telling me to reread the thread makes you sound like an idiot.

Since you're so keen on telling others to read the thread, maybe you should take your own advice and pay attention yourself.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:22 PM #8
Morpheus78

I disagree, but cant we all just be friends.