Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 03:55 AM #1
earlsweatshirt (Banned)
Lets get weird
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
The late night thread

Where all my insomniacs at? Discuss nighttime, and most importantly, keep it sexy.
earlsweatshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:02 AM #2
pbkidminion
minion
 
pbkidminion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Michigan
pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
My dicks an insomniac. It stays up all night long.
__________________
Adam "Minion" Pender
-Team Delta Ops-
-Hell Survivors Mercenary #77-

Sandana Owners Club
pbkidminion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:08 AM #3
pastel (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
i wake up 2-3am every day like a soldier. about to hit the gym and drop some LBS. right about now homeboy.
pastel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:17 PM #4
iiDangerCloseBK
EAT MY SHORTS!
 
iiDangerCloseBK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pen Island
Annual Supporting Member
iiDangerCloseBK owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
iiDangerCloseBK supports Team VICIOUS
iiDangerCloseBK is an NCPA player
iiDangerCloseBK is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
iiDangerCloseBK is Legendary
iiDangerCloseBK supports DLX Technology
Wat?
__________________
Xbox 360 Games



Axe User's Club | | Rotor Mafia | | Ninja User's Club | | Headband Ballers | | E-Flex Army | | World Ballas Club
iiDangerCloseBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:30 PM #5
Believe
FlognaW
 
Believe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
What ever happened to predictability,
the milk man,
the paper boy,
evening TV,
But did I get to live it here,
somebody tell me please,
this whole world,
confusing me,
Clouds as mean as you ever seen,
in a bird who knows your tune,
then a little voice thats inside you whispers:,
kid don't sell your dreams so soon!

Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a heart, (There's a heart),
a hand to hold on to
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a face,
of somebody who needs you,
Everywhere you look

When you're lost out there,
and you're all alone,
a life is waiting to carry you home,
Every where you look
__________________
|||
Believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:44 PM #6
lolslashchicken
 
 
lolslashchicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
anyone download young and flexin? soulja boys newest mixtape. its not as good as gold on deck or 50/13 though. its slightly better than the lord of the ringtones and teenage millionaire imo.
__________________
Wat The Pwner

Kinnikuman Top Team
Still Island Forums
Big Smash: Cock Site
Joe Warren Top Team
lolslashchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:51 PM #7
Evac.
Wolfpack
 
Evac.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens
Annual Supporting Member
Evac. is a Paintball photographer
Evac. plays in the PSP
well the last time we had a late night thread it got closed.
Evac. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:14 AM #8
ThexAlchemist
US Army
 
ThexAlchemist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evac. View Post
well the last time we had a late night thread it got closed.
Why do you think that is?
__________________
Assume nothing, expect anything.
ThexAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:37 AM #9
Evac.
Wolfpack
 
Evac.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens
Annual Supporting Member
Evac. is a Paintball photographer
Evac. plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThexAlchemist View Post
Why do you think that is?
cuz yo swag suck son.
Evac. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:41 AM #10
EmpireEmperor
 
 
EmpireEmperor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago
EmpireEmperor is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
EmpireEmperor is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evac. View Post
cuz yo swag suck son.
Seems like a plausible explanation.
EmpireEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:04 AM #11
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-
 
Rampager2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: East Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlsweatshirt View Post
Where all my insomniacs at? Discuss nighttime, and most importantly, keep it sexy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbkidminion View Post
My dicks an insomniac. It stays up all night long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastel View Post
i wake up 2-3am every day like a soldier. about to hit the gym and drop some LBS. right about now homeboy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiDangerCloseBK View Post
Wat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe View Post
What ever happened to predictability,
the milk man,
the paper boy,
evening TV,
But did I get to live it here,
somebody tell me please,
this whole world,
confusing me,
Clouds as mean as you ever seen,
in a bird who knows your tune,
then a little voice thats inside you whispers:,
kid don't sell your dreams so soon!

Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a heart, (There's a heart),
a hand to hold on to
Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
There's a face,
of somebody who needs you,
Everywhere you look

When you're lost out there,
and you're all alone,
a life is waiting to carry you home,
Every where you look
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolslashchicken View Post
anyone download young and flexin? soulja boys newest mixtape. its not as good as gold on deck or 50/13 though. its slightly better than the lord of the ringtones and teenage millionaire imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evac. View Post
well the last time we had a late night thread it got closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThexAlchemist View Post
Why do you think that is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evac. View Post
cuz yo swag suck son.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireEmperor View Post
Seems like a plausible explanation.
She came to me during the transit of venus.

The world was blue gray at dusk. I went to the beach to dry out, to forget, to find some peace.

Iíd been a reporter when the war started. Which war? One of them; they werenít numbered anymore. Some reaction to some act of horror and we send a thousand boys to a desert somewhere. It wasnít important anymore.

I was working for the AP, Iíd traveled to Kuwait first, then Kutar. During one of the endless rides across the barren plains the world exploded into fire. I saw three kids melt in front of me. Three others were torn apart. I only lost my arm.

A few years later my parents died and left me enough money that I didnít have to try and act whole enough to fit in with other reporters. I didnít have to sit on planes and watch as the people next to me tried not to stare at my hook or my plastic hand.

I sold their houses and their cars and their stocks and even my fatherís damn horses. I bought a place by the beach. I found solace in the sea. I found comfort in the silence. I found peace under the stars.

She came to me after I spent a whole year staring at the waves every night. Somehow I knew she was out there waiting. Somehow I knew she would come.

After a long late Spring day, after looking at the strange dot going across the sun with the special glasses I got in town, after wondering how much longer I could go on, she came.

Mermaid? Nereid? There were so many names. She didnít really fit any of them. She was there though, walking out of the sea. Walking right into my arms.

She didnít speak, at least not with words. I knew her name though. She was Sylphe. She had always been Sylphe and she had always lived in the sea. She saw me looking out at the sea every night. She saw my loneliness and she wanted to help me. She wanted to hold me.

We fell in love as Venus swam between the Earth and the sun. We made love as the waves crashed. She kissed me and I felt whole, if just for a few hours.

She slept in my arms and we were one.

The next day we swam and laughed. She dove down into the deep and brought back oysters for me. She knew which ones had pearls.

When the sun set I held her on the rocks and she cried. I didnít understand really, but somehow I knew that all things had a price. She belonged to the sea and I knew that the all things return to the sea.

That night we made love one last time. Her body was slick and sinewy, she tasted like the deep ocean, like sea urchin, like wind from the river at night. When I came inside of her, her body sucked at my cock, pulling at me, savoring every drop of me.

Then the sea came to take her back.

In my dreams I saw the shadow of the thing. I saw it crawling out of the Mariana Trench. It screamed under the sea and sharks fled in fear. It screamed that a god would not be made a cuckold of. I saw it slipping through the water at unknowable speeds. It reached out. It grew and elongated. It was angry and jealous and aroused. In my dream I could see it get to the beach and its tentacles rose out of the water and smelled for her. It sensed our heat and read our pheromones. The whole story of our love, our ****ing, spelled out in little chains of protein in the air, on the sheets, even in the water.

It was sending me these images, penetrating my dreams, showing me as it crept into my house, into my room.

There were thirteen tentacles. Some as thick as my leg, some as thin as three fingers. They slipped under the covers on the bed and pulled them off her. They were silent. They were hungry. They were angry and possessive and they wanted her back, but first they would show me. They would take her in ways I couldnít imagine.

I tried to awaken as the thick ebony tendrils slipped around her legs. I could only watch, trapped inside of my dreaming body, as they pulled her legs apart. I could smell her seafoam scent, fresh and filled with memories. I could see the gleaming tip of the tentacle as it dragged itself along her inner thigh and then paused as it regarded the wet crease between her legs, still moist from our coupling, glossy where my seed dripped from her.

I laughed in my dream because it couldnít take that from me. It would only be second tonight, only using what I had used first. It didnít like that.

Other tentacles wrapped around her. When her eyes opened and her mouth parted to scream one of the tentacles slipped between her lips and swallowed the sound. Her eyes bulged as the thick tentacle tensed and pushed itself down her throat. Another wrapped around her naked waist, mocking me by wrapping around each of her breasts the way my hands once did. Her pale skin and its bluish tinge turned purple as her breasts were bound and make into taught spheres.

The thicker tentacle between her legs surged forward and she tried to scream but the one in her mouth just pushed down into her body again. I saw another snake its way under the one pushing into her ****, I remembered how she felt, her slick tightness, as I watched it push further into her as another found its way into her ***.

I awoke to a sound of her pelvis cracking.

I tried to fight them back, but they were as strong as steel. More thick appendages entered my room and bound my hands and legs. I was on top of my love, watching the tears fall down her cheeks. I started to whisper that I loved her, but the thick rubbery skin of a tentacle was suddenly in my mouth. It tasted of moist dirt and salt and then I was filled with the fear of drowning.

It penetrated me from behind. Iíd never felt that sort of pressure. There was pain, but it was so enormous it seemed distance. It wrapped around my penis as well, latching on and enveloping it in a little mouth at the end of one larger tentacle.

I saw Sylpheís eyes roll back, her body shook and contorted with some new feeling. I saw the tentacles ungulate and pulsate as they pumped something into her.

Just before I passed out I felt the tentacle in my mouth, now down my throat, give me some air. It breathed into me and I felt tingling burning heat inside of my body. I felt it shooting something into my *** as well, even surrounding my penis with something. Then the pleasure started. It was no pleasure for my sake, but just some after effect of this unknowable creatureís dark work.

The pleasure started as a low buzz, but soon my cock was painfully hard, the muscles in my *** contracted as my prostate was suckled from the inside. Then the pleasure was so intense my mind short circuited. I saw Sylphe coming again and again under me as the tentacles were now everywhere, pain in my head as they pierced my ears, my nostrils, even covering and sucking at my eyes. All the world was the dark god of the sea.

*

I awoke days later on the beach.

Sylphe was nowhere to be seen. Looking down the surf I saw the debris that was now all that was left of my home.

My body felt raw, every step painful. My mouth and eyes burned, every other part of me felt stretched and swollen.

Looking down at sudden movement I saw that my stump, the lower part of my arm that had been taken in the war, was now a black tentacle. It slithered and coiled as my mind tried to understand how to make it work. I saw that it could split and become three tentacles and in the center of where they split there was a mouth filled with tiny teeth.

I never saw Sylphe again, nor did I ever see the dark god that lives beneath the waves. I was changed though, in more ways than my armÖ but that is another story.
__________________
Steam: N-Ur-Face
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Maktub

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:07 AM #12
ThexAlchemist
US Army
 
ThexAlchemist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampager2000 View Post
She came to me during the transit of venus.

The world was blue gray at dusk. I went to the beach to dry out, to forget, to find some peace.

Iíd been a reporter when the war started. Which war? One of them; they werenít numbered anymore. Some reaction to some act of horror and we send a thousand boys to a desert somewhere. It wasnít important anymore.

I was working for the AP, Iíd traveled to Kuwait first, then Kutar. During one of the endless rides across the barren plains the world exploded into fire. I saw three kids melt in front of me. Three others were torn apart. I only lost my arm.

A few years later my parents died and left me enough money that I didnít have to try and act whole enough to fit in with other reporters. I didnít have to sit on planes and watch as the people next to me tried not to stare at my hook or my plastic hand.

I sold their houses and their cars and their stocks and even my fatherís damn horses. I bought a place by the beach. I found solace in the sea. I found comfort in the silence. I found peace under the stars.

She came to me after I spent a whole year staring at the waves every night. Somehow I knew she was out there waiting. Somehow I knew she would come.

After a long late Spring day, after looking at the strange dot going across the sun with the special glasses I got in town, after wondering how much longer I could go on, she came.

Mermaid? Nereid? There were so many names. She didnít really fit any of them. She was there though, walking out of the sea. Walking right into my arms.

She didnít speak, at least not with words. I knew her name though. She was Sylphe. She had always been Sylphe and she had always lived in the sea. She saw me looking out at the sea every night. She saw my loneliness and she wanted to help me. She wanted to hold me.

We fell in love as Venus swam between the Earth and the sun. We made love as the waves crashed. She kissed me and I felt whole, if just for a few hours.

She slept in my arms and we were one.

The next day we swam and laughed. She dove down into the deep and brought back oysters for me. She knew which ones had pearls.

When the sun set I held her on the rocks and she cried. I didnít understand really, but somehow I knew that all things had a price. She belonged to the sea and I knew that the all things return to the sea.

That night we made love one last time. Her body was slick and sinewy, she tasted like the deep ocean, like sea urchin, like wind from the river at night. When I came inside of her, her body sucked at my cock, pulling at me, savoring every drop of me.

Then the sea came to take her back.

In my dreams I saw the shadow of the thing. I saw it crawling out of the Mariana Trench. It screamed under the sea and sharks fled in fear. It screamed that a god would not be made a cuckold of. I saw it slipping through the water at unknowable speeds. It reached out. It grew and elongated. It was angry and jealous and aroused. In my dream I could see it get to the beach and its tentacles rose out of the water and smelled for her. It sensed our heat and read our pheromones. The whole story of our love, our ****ing, spelled out in little chains of protein in the air, on the sheets, even in the water.

It was sending me these images, penetrating my dreams, showing me as it crept into my house, into my room.

There were thirteen tentacles. Some as thick as my leg, some as thin as three fingers. They slipped under the covers on the bed and pulled them off her. They were silent. They were hungry. They were angry and possessive and they wanted her back, but first they would show me. They would take her in ways I couldnít imagine.

I tried to awaken as the thick ebony tendrils slipped around her legs. I could only watch, trapped inside of my dreaming body, as they pulled her legs apart. I could smell her seafoam scent, fresh and filled with memories. I could see the gleaming tip of the tentacle as it dragged itself along her inner thigh and then paused as it regarded the wet crease between her legs, still moist from our coupling, glossy where my seed dripped from her.

I laughed in my dream because it couldnít take that from me. It would only be second tonight, only using what I had used first. It didnít like that.

Other tentacles wrapped around her. When her eyes opened and her mouth parted to scream one of the tentacles slipped between her lips and swallowed the sound. Her eyes bulged as the thick tentacle tensed and pushed itself down her throat. Another wrapped around her naked waist, mocking me by wrapping around each of her breasts the way my hands once did. Her pale skin and its bluish tinge turned purple as her breasts were bound and make into taught spheres.

The thicker tentacle between her legs surged forward and she tried to scream but the one in her mouth just pushed down into her body again. I saw another snake its way under the one pushing into her ****, I remembered how she felt, her slick tightness, as I watched it push further into her as another found its way into her ***.

I awoke to a sound of her pelvis cracking.

I tried to fight them back, but they were as strong as steel. More thick appendages entered my room and bound my hands and legs. I was on top of my love, watching the tears fall down her cheeks. I started to whisper that I loved her, but the thick rubbery skin of a tentacle was suddenly in my mouth. It tasted of moist dirt and salt and then I was filled with the fear of drowning.

It penetrated me from behind. Iíd never felt that sort of pressure. There was pain, but it was so enormous it seemed distance. It wrapped around my penis as well, latching on and enveloping it in a little mouth at the end of one larger tentacle.

I saw Sylpheís eyes roll back, her body shook and contorted with some new feeling. I saw the tentacles ungulate and pulsate as they pumped something into her.

Just before I passed out I felt the tentacle in my mouth, now down my throat, give me some air. It breathed into me and I felt tingling burning heat inside of my body. I felt it shooting something into my *** as well, even surrounding my penis with something. Then the pleasure started. It was no pleasure for my sake, but just some after effect of this unknowable creatureís dark work.

The pleasure started as a low buzz, but soon my cock was painfully hard, the muscles in my *** contracted as my prostate was suckled from the inside. Then the pleasure was so intense my mind short circuited. I saw Sylphe coming again and again under me as the tentacles were now everywhere, pain in my head as they pierced my ears, my nostrils, even covering and sucking at my eyes. All the world was the dark god of the sea.

*

I awoke days later on the beach.

Sylphe was nowhere to be seen. Looking down the surf I saw the debris that was now all that was left of my home.

My body felt raw, every step painful. My mouth and eyes burned, every other part of me felt stretched and swollen.

Looking down at sudden movement I saw that my stump, the lower part of my arm that had been taken in the war, was now a black tentacle. It slithered and coiled as my mind tried to understand how to make it work. I saw that it could split and become three tentacles and in the center of where they split there was a mouth filled with tiny teeth.

I never saw Sylphe again, nor did I ever see the dark god that lives beneath the waves. I was changed though, in more ways than my armÖ but that is another story.
__________________
Assume nothing, expect anything.
ThexAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:09 AM #13
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-
 
Rampager2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: East Texas
****ing read it bastard.
__________________
Steam: N-Ur-Face
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Maktub

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:10 AM #14
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
yes
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
saw the word penis and tentacle

ok i think thats enough
Fuzzy R. McNuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:12 AM #15
ThexAlchemist
US Army
 
ThexAlchemist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist plays in the APPA D5 division
^
__________________
Assume nothing, expect anything.
ThexAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:15 AM #16
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum
 
DrobertsPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cin-Dayton
Just got home from seeing red dawn,


lol terrible movie
DrobertsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:16 AM #17
EmpireEmperor
 
 
EmpireEmperor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago
EmpireEmperor is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
EmpireEmperor is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrobertsPB View Post
Just got home from seeing red dawn,


lol terrible movie
Even more terrible than the original?
EmpireEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:17 AM #18
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum
 
DrobertsPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cin-Dayton
fat josh from drake and josh is the main character.


need I say more
DrobertsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:20 AM #19
ThexAlchemist
US Army
 
ThexAlchemist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrobertsPB View Post
fat josh from drake and josh is the main character.


need I say more
I thought he did a pretty good job in the wackness
__________________
Assume nothing, expect anything.
ThexAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:22 AM #20
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum
 
DrobertsPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cin-Dayton
just go see it
DrobertsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:32 AM #21
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off
 
Not AzaTuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arlington (817) TX
Beat halo 4 campaign legendary solo and as usual like the past Halos, it didn't count some of the missions but thank god Halo 4 has a commendations section which lists the missions that didn't get counted. So just ran through those and got the lone wolf legendary achievement and the MKIV armor. The past Halos, if it didn't count any of the missions you could either choose randomly or systematically beat the campaign from the beginning and just hope the one that you didn't get credit for was in the beginning and god forbid it's the last level. Then I got on PBN and thought it was appropriate to vent in here now I'm gonna pass out...
__________________
I am Not AzaTuR

XBLAzaTuR
Not AzaTuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump