Community Focus

Old 11-21-2012, 12:50 PM #22
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Bob View Post
this isn't a joking matter
You can't take life to seriously. That's the start of making things better.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2012, 05:17 AM #23
russianlegiontimi
Nur der VfL.

russianlegiontimi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
russianlegiontimi posts videos on PbNation
russianlegiontimi has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
yoga and weed. seriously. or just leave the US, thats what i did. love germany, its honestly helped a ton.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:33 AM #24
Deathmoney07

Deathmoney07 plays in the PSP
Deathmoney07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Deathmoney07 supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by russianlegiontimi View Post
yoga and weed. seriously. or just leave the US, thats what i did. love germany, its honestly helped a ton.
out of pure curiosity, what do you do in Germany as a civilian?

and Jack, yes it does scare the **** out of me, hence the reason I wake up right after in a puddle of sweat.

Bout to give mental health another go since I'm getting out and want to make sure I dont get boned on VA bennies. I'd rather talk to a wall but everyone keeps telling me to just suck it up so I don't get screwed...blah.
Deathmoney07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:46 AM #25
Dyeguy05
Did he shout America???

Dyeguy05 supports Team VICIOUS
Dyeguy05 is for the Gunfight
Dyeguy05 plays in the APPA D5 division
3 time combat vet, Harden the **** up Bro...I bet you've only deployed once and are pulling the one timer drama queen card. You can do it and put it behind you. Drugs and alcahol are for mentally weak people. Sorry but that's my .02. Learn to deal with **** yourself. Merica
Dyeguy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:09 AM #26
Deathmoney07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyeguy05 View Post
3 time combat vet, Harden the **** up Bro...I bet you've only deployed once and are pulling the one timer drama queen card. You can do it and put it behind you. Drugs and alcahol are for mentally weak people. Sorry but that's my .02. Learn to deal with **** yourself. Merica
cool story bro.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:35 AM #27
Dyeguy05
Did he shout America???

Deathmoney considering you are AF I doubt you even know what outside the wire is unless you're a JTAC or TACP...and even if you were you would sit behind a desk, so enjoy your hot meal on the FOB. It's all good me and my guys will be holding down on the COP's and patrol bases taking it to the enemy. POG!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:49 AM #28
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Deathmoney considering you are AF I doubt you even know what outside the wire is unless you're a JTAC or TACP...and even if you were you would sit behind a desk, so enjoy your hot meal on the FOB. It's all good me and my guys will be holding down on the COP's and patrol bases taking it to the enemy. POG!
Doooooouuuuuuche
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:00 AM #29
Deathmoney07

Yup, sitting in a trauma center makes me a POG, but please don't assume I didn't go outside the wire. Also, please don't assume that I didn't experience anything. while you may have recieved direct fire and returned fire and I haven't, I can guarantee I've seen far more dead US and NATO soldiers than you have, I've also seen more wounded than you have. But hey I guess that means I'm a piece of **** air force guy right? I guess saving your friends *** makes me a douchebag right?

but since we are making assumptions, I'll assume your a small dick internet **** talker. carry on, douche.

EDIT: even though you're a doucher, I still appreciate your service. I hope you can accept a "Merry Christmas" from a POG.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:05 AM #30
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
When I have flashback dreams, I enjoy them. This civilian life has no raw experience to learn from. Have you tried embracing the flashbacks? Something weird keeps happening in my dreams. A dude I've never seen before is always my battle buddy. Sometimes I wonder if he is only a projection of me. Last time I talked to him in the dream he said, "Remember me?" I said, "Your face looks familiar but I don't remember where." He said, "Remember those IV's? Blood was everywhere, it was hilarious." I said, "Yeah, next time I will remember to plug my partner's vein."

When I have a really violent dream and I die in it. I wake up and think, "Woah, that was another really badass dream I can tell." Maybe from one deployment and seeing violence [body parts scattered everywhere and blood draining into the drain holes of the streets/ peoples skin plastered onto the interior of the humvee and hanging in the trees] that was not really connected to my platoon didn't effect me as much as you guys being in the **** though. You probably had personal connections to the people you have seen die and I have only seen the aftermath. I was hoping to get a CIB, but no one wanted to shoot us.

I think what helps is talking about the flashbacks in detail to family, or someone you trust who won't judge you, just to get it off your chest. Find another war veteran and start talking war stories and flashbacks. Many vietnam war veterans have experienced some deeply hardcore **** that most current war veterans have never reached. Just knowing someone else is experiencing the same things you are[if not worse], might help you deal with the flashbacks better.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 12-25-2012 at 09:20 AM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:42 AM #31
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

Quote:
You are one complete ******.

G.S.P
Old 12-25-2012, 11:32 AM #32
Dyeguy05
Did he shout America???

Yeah I can man. And what else do I have to do but troll when I'm not patrolling or pulling force pro. Merry Christmas from Khost
Old 12-25-2012, 11:52 AM #33
akruse21

akruse21 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
You just got me hard. A few more of you and we would have that place wrapped up rickey tic
Old 12-25-2012, 02:49 PM #34
CptMotivator
14/f/cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by akruse21 View Post
You just got me hard. A few more of you and we would have that place wrapped up rickey tic
You're a ****ing ******.

Quote:
Yeah I can man. And what else do I have to do but troll when I'm not patrolling or pulling force pro. Merry Christmas from Khost

I have roughly 16 years TIS, you're a ****ing disgrace, I've prolly spent more time deployed than you've spent in the military. Don't ever discredit what Aides/Nurses/Doctors do in trauma centers you piece of ****. You prolly think you're so ****ing cool with 2011-2012 Afghan deployment. Why don't you try fighting a real war.

Oh, Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2012, 04:13 PM #35
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
You're a ****ing ******.

I have roughly 16 years TIS, you're a ****ing disgrace, I've prolly spent more time deployed than you've spent in the military. Don't ever discredit what Aides/Nurses/Doctors do in trauma centers you piece of ****. You prolly think you're so ****ing cool with 2011-2012 Afghan deployment. Why don't you try fighting a real war.

Oh, Merry Christmas!
Akruse isn't bad. He be choppin charlie down on the PJ bird.

G.S.P
Old 12-25-2012, 05:19 PM #36
akruse21

akruse21 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
You're a ****ing ******.

Oh, Merry Christmas!
I assess you zero points for picking up on the sarcasm. Try again...harder...
Old 12-25-2012, 05:20 PM #37
CptMotivator
14/f/cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by akruse21 View Post
I assess you zero points for picking up on the sarcasm. Try again...harder...
touche.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:44 PM #38
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Ruse is a hardcore AF badass boys, stand by for in flight brief.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:40 PM #39
NorKaLKiLLa
Seen a lot of combat?

No need for a dick measuring competition here ladies- I'm here, you're queer, get used to it! I have all sorts of ****ed up dreams and thrash about and apparently yell in my sleep frequently. A dream is just a dream though, doesn't affect my waking life at all. I find I have nightmares less frequently when I spend my time ****ing the **** out of college ****s and beating thier ***** black and blue. I mean like violently. Untill my hand is sore. I've also learned how to take off my belt in one fell swoop and smack a girl across the *** with it in one ninja move. You know you can also make hand cuffs out of a leather belt? Or put it around her throat and **** her doggy style, and lean back until she starts gagging like a detainee in gitmo. Have you ever shoved a girls panties in her mouth and then covered her face until she looked and sounded like she was going to pass out, not to mention squirming like a stuck pig because you're ruthlessly destroying her balloon tie? Fifty shades of grey changed my ****ing life, and I've never even seen a copy of it.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:06 PM #40
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
...................wow
that's a win there man
yeah i've got problems to. i've found that hitting the gym has helped tremendously in this stuff. yeah i'm still wanting to kill the world, and i don't want to leave my house. at least i'm not holding a knife in my pocket while i go out into society anymore

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Mr. Y2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:12 PM #41
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

****ing Sully.

G.S.P
Old 01-07-2013, 07:01 PM #42
CptMotivator
14/f/cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorKaLKiLLa View Post
No need for a dick measuring competition here ladies- I'm here, you're queer, get used to it! I have all sorts of ****ed up dreams and thrash about and apparently yell in my sleep frequently. A dream is just a dream though, doesn't affect my waking life at all. I find I have nightmares less frequently when I spend my time ****ing the **** out of college ****s and beating thier ***** black and blue. I mean like violently. Untill my hand is sore. I've also learned how to take off my belt in one fell swoop and smack a girl across the *** with it in one ninja move. You know you can also make hand cuffs out of a leather belt? Or put it around her throat and **** her doggy style, and lean back until she starts gagging like a detainee in gitmo. Have you ever shoved a girls panties in her mouth and then covered her face until she looked and sounded like she was going to pass out, not to mention squirming like a stuck pig because you're ruthlessly destroying her balloon tie? Fifty shades of grey changed my ****ing life, and I've never even seen a copy of it.
I wondered where you'd been.