Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 01-26-2013, 08:55 PM #106
j_gifford

Just signed up for the Brotherhood!
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2013, 09:26 AM #107
dheil1970

Today is the last day to register for the earlybird special! $55 Entry, 5 door prize entries, and a very cool event patch.

dheil1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:14 PM #108
J10on4Ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEddy1431 View Post
I'll let you keep riding the record train as long as you want and as for November the only thing that kept me from winning was loosing half of my team the second day! Hope you enjoy your past "victories" now because that train will be derailed come March!
Woo Hoo,
Been debating for a while...
It's official, I signed up to support Nate, which in my opinion in this thread is the underdog. I'm recent to the sport, but just signed up for the Black Hand, at least one more of my friends is going to sign up as well, trying to get a couple more but two of us for sure... Looks like a good time is guaranteed.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:02 AM #109
NateEddy1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by J10on4Ds View Post
Woo Hoo,
It's official, I signed up to support Nate, which in my opinion in this thread is the underdog. I'm recent to the sport, but just signed up for the Black Hand, at least one more of my friends is going to sign up as well, trying to get a couple more but two of us for sure... Looks like a good time is guaranteed.
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us when we take down the Brotherhood!
Commander Black Hand Forces '13
Jungle Run '13

Check out griffinpaintball.weebly.com
NateEddy1431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:14 AM #110
Senator

Senator is playing at Living Legends VI
Senator owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Senator has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Senator has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Woo Hoo,
Like the poster above, team Wild Bunch is excited to join the ranks of The Black Hand as well.

In looking through the forums, I was repeatedly struck by the thought that humility is an admirable trait, but hubris is not. With that in mind, I am proud to serve Commander Edwards. The Wild Bunch will do all it can to help secure a victory for The Black Hand this March.

Please join the ranks of The Black Hand, because with your help, we will have a great time while winning together!

Wild Bunch Team Member

Wild Bunch Team Website
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:20 AM #111
NateEddy1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Like the poster above, team Wild Bunch is excited to join the ranks of The Black Hand as well.

In looking through the forums, I was repeatedly struck by the thought that humility is an admirable trait, but hubris is not. With that in mind, I am proud to serve Commander Edwards. The Wild Bunch will do all it can to help secure a victory for The Black Hand this March.

Please join the ranks of The Black Hand, because with your help, we will have a great time while winning together!
We are extremely happy to have the Wild Bunch with us this March! Should be a good event and a GREAT victory!
Jungle Run '13

Old 01-28-2013, 12:34 AM #112
Senator

Join The Black Hand.

Wild Bunch Team Member

Wild Bunch Team Website
Old 01-28-2013, 12:35 AM #113
NateEddy1431

Quote:
That is awesome! Would you mind if I posted this on the White River Page?
Jungle Run '13

Old 01-28-2013, 12:39 AM #114
Senator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEddy1431 View Post
That is awesome! Would you mind if I posted this on the White River Page?
Thanks. Of course, feel free!

Wild Bunch Team Member

Wild Bunch Team Website
Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 AM #115
NateEddy1431

Quote:
Thanks. Of course, feel free!
Thank you! It is just too awesome of a picture to not share hah!
Jungle Run '13

Old 01-29-2013, 02:18 AM #116
NateEddy1431

If you missed the Early Bird sign up do not feel discouraged!!! You can still sign up for the Black Hand till March 10th for only $55!!!!
Jungle Run '13

Old 01-29-2013, 02:26 PM #117
kmauzy

kmauzy is playing at Living Legends VI
Everyone make sure that you sign up for the Brotherhood to take it to the black hand. We will come out on top and take it to them all weekend long. Make sure you sign up as soon as you can to make sure you can get on the Brotherhood.
Outdoorsmenpaintball.org

http://Rockstartactical.com

http://TechTpaintball.com
kmauzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:00 AM #118
plotboxe

What should someone that is a first timer (as myself) expect on a staging area? I will not be camping but staying in a hotel.

Would it be logical to stage out of your vehicle and walk? Or have a table setup?

I don't mind walking but just want to be close enough to get more paint and get back on the field.

Thanks
plotboxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:31 AM #119
J10on4Ds

I was going to ask the same thing... I know at the RC track for instance, if you bring a table to set up, while you are out on the track racing / playing, your stuff is relatively safe, even though you are not able to "watch" it. Does the same idea apply here as well? I wouldn't leave money lying around... But it is fairly common to leave your other stuff out, say in a tool box under the table for example?

Would it be bad for example to leave your opened case of paint, unattended, under your table?

Or is it simply if you are worried about it lock it up in your car / tent (outta sight outta mind)?

Any prefered way to mark your case of paint?
Old 01-30-2013, 08:24 AM #120
kmauzy

kmauzy is playing at Living Legends VI
Quote:
I was going to ask the same thing... I know at the RC track for instance, if you bring a table to set up, while you are out on the track racing / playing, your stuff is relatively safe, even though you are not able to "watch" it. Does the same idea apply here as well? I wouldn't leave money lying around... But it is fairly common to leave your other stuff out, say in a tool box under the table for example?

Would it be bad for example to leave your opened case of paint, unattended, under your table?

Or is it simply if you are worried about it lock it up in your car / tent (outta sight outta mind)?

Ok here we go, this is an event with over 300 people maybe 400, don't leave anything out that you would miss. What I mean by that is there are some great people out there and some maybe not so great. I had multiple people come up to me when I was commanding in both July and March that they had paint taken from them. I have not heard of anyone walking away with a gun or anything like that but you have to remember that paint is 70 a case and some people don't always want to pay for it. Like I said 99% of the people are really good people they will help you if they can. But there is always that one percent that you have to worry about. When I was there by myself I would keep everything in my car and just work out of that. I hope that helps you guys.
Outdoorsmenpaintball.org

http://Rockstartactical.com

http://TechTpaintball.com
kmauzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:28 AM #121
vintage11

vintage11 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Grim Reapers have 9 already signed up for the Skull! Expecting 4-5 more in the next few days. We will be 13-15 strong with at least 10 Shadow Raptors attending. Looking to take an honorable fight to a honorable foe and serve Commander Crowley in any capacity he needs to insure a victory.
Northsiders General, Mob Wars Bearclaw, Tn 2013
Axis General Stalingrad White River, IN 2011
Axis XO Normandy White River 2009,2010

http://grimreaperspaintball.webs.com/
vintage11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:28 AM #122
NateEddy1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmauzy View Post
Ok here we go, this is an event with over 300 people maybe 400, don't leave anything out that you would miss. What I mean by that is there are some great people out there and some maybe not so great. I had multiple people come up to me when I was commanding in both July and March that they had paint taken from them. I have not heard of anyone walking away with a gun or anything like that but you have to remember that paint is 70 a case and some people don't always want to pay for it. Like I said 99% of the people are really good people they will help you if they can. But there is always that one percent that you have to worry about. When I was there by myself I would keep everything in my car and just work out of that. I hope that helps you guys.
If you do decide to work from your car I recommend getting to the field early and trying to find a close parking spot! Save all the energy you can for the field!
Jungle Run '13

Old 01-30-2013, 08:33 PM #123
dheil1970

***SitRep***

Objectives for MW:A

1. Control local resources to keep your assassins guild alive. Oil Rigs and Nuclear Plants will provide what you need to keep your war machine rolling.

2. Acquire tactical nuclear warheads. They are in the field of battle to be fought for and won.

3. Capture and control nuclear silos. Launch captured tactical nukes against the enemy. These nuclear silos may be guarded by unaffiliated personnel.

Last edited by dheil1970 : 01-30-2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:13 PM #124
6pack
Outdoorsmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheil1970 View Post
***SitRep***

1. Control local resources to keep you assassins guild alive. Oil Rigs and Nuclear Plants will provide what you need to keep your war machine rolling.

2. Acquire tactical nuclear warheads. They are in the field of battle to be fought for and won.

3. Capture and control nuclear silos. Launch captured tactical nukes against the enemy. These nuclear silos may be guarded by unaffiliated personnel.

Things are starting to sound interesting.
6pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:59 PM #125
NateEddy1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheil1970 View Post
***SitRep***

1. Control local resources to keep your assassins guild alive. Oil Rigs and Nuclear Plants will provide what you need to keep your war machine rolling.

This is going to get realllllllly good!
Jungle Run '13

Old 01-30-2013, 11:07 PM #126
dheil1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotboxe View Post
What should someone that is a first timer (as myself) expect on a staging area? I will not be camping but staying in a hotel.

Would it be logical to stage out of your vehicle and walk? Or have a table setup?

I don't mind walking but just want to be close enough to get more paint and get back on the field.

Thanks
Quote:

Hey guys! I am glad you both are coming and I am sure you are going to have a great experience.

I just want to address one thing. As the Commanders suggested, be wise. Dont think that everything is safe. But at the same time WRP is working hard at creating a very positive environment for all their customers. You should be able to (with confidence) leave your equipment out at a table (staging area) to return and it is still there. Paint could be an issue. So be wise.

If you have any other questions, please email me at: dheil70@gmail.com

Look forward to meeting you. Look me up when you get to the field.
ReplyScenario Ups