Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 03-26-2013, 11:24 PM #442
dheil1970

I have to say, this event did not go off the way I envisioned, but at the same time everyone had a blast! So it was a very successful event!

The Rebel Faction has been reunited to take on the new Imperial Nation in - Armageddon 2014!

The Emperor will be named shortly.

Ben Crowley has just weeks to decide if he is up to the task of leading the new Rebel Faction.

Last edited by dheil1970 : 03-27-2013 at 08:35 AM.
dheil1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2013, 11:20 AM #443
vintage11

vintage11 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
What can I say. Loads of fun. Nate general for blue: great job. A lot of you teams and players left on Sunday not much you can do about that.

Ben general for red: congrats on your first win, you listened and took advice then put together the plan YOU wanted and it obviously went well.

Jester it was great to have you back. I use to compare you guys to Bearclaw. Looks like I will be comparing them to you guys now.

McDuff-It was great to see you in action as a ref. Your good. Your quietness, reserved attitude, and serenity of spirit, is a nice contrast to the rest of the refs.

Congrats to Infinite Death on their much deserved MVP on the red side. Can't wait to play with you guys again.

Del and Tim and Red One; We played together for a change and I really enjoyed it. You guys aren't as bad as people say you are! lol Really, you guys were in the thick of it as usual doing a great job. I thought we did a great job in the airfield. They still have not got that case! How many waves did they send at us? At least 30!

to Sinister OPS: Your guys are VERY GOOD in ability and attitude. I really appreciated your positive attitude. It's fun going against quality teams like yourselves. Same is true for Spirit of Fire (nice new uniforms too) and Hawkeye Special Forces. Met a few of your players a couple times and have welts to prove. Thanks Nathan for shooting me in the pod pack and not the back. I don't get shot in the back very often. It's good to be humbled once in a while. That was a nice move.

Outdoorsmen: Thanks for the compliments you guys humble me (and you can play some mighty mean paitnball as well). You were one of the "roots" of our success, which makes sense since you are lead by a "Treetrunk".

To the rest of the red side: I saw a lot of good play and determination from the whole team many of whom I did not recognize or know or only met once or twice. If I have forgotten you, well, you can blame if on one too many paintballs to the head. The positive part of that is that I get to make new friends everyday. All my old friends become new again..everyday. I feel so famous!

Darren you've got too much time on your hands. You are always coming up with new challenges. Loving it.

Finally my thanks to Ben for the 3 grades of paint including winter grade and a great job by the White River pro shop staff.
Northsiders General, Mob Wars Bearclaw, Tn 2013
Axis General Stalingrad White River, IN 2011
Axis XO Normandy White River 2009,2010

http://grimreaperspaintball.webs.com/

Last edited by vintage11 : 03-27-2013 at 11:45 AM.
vintage11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:15 PM #444
WhiteRiverPaintball
Indiana's Largest Field

WhiteRiverPaintball is playing at Living Legends V
WhiteRiverPaintball posts videos on PbNation
From everyone at White River Paintball, we'd like to thank all of the players who came out for the Modern Warrior: Aftermath scenario event.

This was one of our most successful scenario events to date (even despite the snow!)

We look forward to seeing you all at our next scenario event - Beaches of Normandy: Undefeated. We will be updating our website with all of the information on Beaches of Normandy: Undefeated in the next few days.

----------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage11 View Post
Finally my thanks to Ben for the 3 grades of paint including winter grade and a great job by the White River pro shop staff.
Benjamin does appreciate the compliments, but it was actually Kevin who did a great job and got in all of the paint last minute (when he found out that the rain on Sunday was forecasted to turn to snow!)
White River Paintball Field is over 100 acres of urban, woodsball and scenario paintball, located in the Indianapolis, Indiana metro area. WRP also features an on-site pro-shop, 10 acre camping area, epic scenario events and over a dozen playing fields including multiple aircraft, two-story towers, multi-acre city, forts, military vehicles, jungle huts, deep woods and more!

Upcoming Scenario Event Schedule:

* Battle for Chicago: Mafia Wars - November 7th, 8th & 9th, 2014 *
* Jungle Run: Blood Diamonds - March 20th, 21st & 22nd, 2015*
* Summer 2015 Scenario Event - July 17th, 18th & 19th, 2015 *
Join us on Facebook
WhiteRiverPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:20 PM #445
FlyByNight

I really have to say the refs were particularly good on this one. Best I've seen them and I've been to a fair number of scenarios at WRP.
FlyByNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:53 PM #446
Viper4
sinisterops.com

Everyone from Sinister Ops had a really good time at this event. We always have a great time on which ever side we play on. The field is great, Darren puts on a good time and WR always picks the best generals to command.
Special thanks to Carl and Nathan for commanding a great game. Jay from Shadow Fox, it was great talking with you. Guys on Spirit of Fire and Wild Bunch, some of those battles were intense and it was great playing along side with you guys. Also thanks to all of the other Blackhand players.

Viper

Visit us @: http://sinisterops.com

Sinister Ops is sponsored by Paintball Country in Mason, Ohio
Viper4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:30 PM #447
dheil1970

Rounding out this thread, Modern Warrior will live on till next year as Armageddon2014. This trilogy was fun to put together for the players and for WRP.

Experience Beaches Of Normandy:Undefeated this July. Two undefeated and loved Commanders go head to head in the most intense and most popular scenario of WRP. Karl Mauzy, General of the Axis Army vs. Jay Jordan, General of the Allied Army will be heading up the largest group of players in WRP history. Who will win? We will find out this July. This one will go down in the history books.!

Last edited by dheil1970 : 03-27-2013 at 10:38 PM.
dheil1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:42 AM #448
vintage11

vintage11 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Well then to Ben: Thanks for hiring such great help and letting them do their thing to get the job done. To Kevin: Great job on the paint my man! Way to adapt and give players what they need. Last year there was the issue of one type of paint so you addressed it. Now we have 2 choices and this time 3. Thanks for listening and trying to meet the needs of the players.
Northsiders General, Mob Wars Bearclaw, Tn 2013
Axis General Stalingrad White River, IN 2011
Axis XO Normandy White River 2009,2010

http://grimreaperspaintball.webs.com/

Last edited by vintage11 : 03-28-2013 at 11:50 AM.
vintage11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:40 PM #449
jbmcduff

jbmcduff owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jbmcduff owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jbmcduff supports Team VICIOUS
Dear All Players,

Thanks for making this a great scenario to ref. I know I goof off a lot, but, it is only because y'all have the correct attitude, that I know that players will enjoy it. Just know that even though I do goofy stuff, I take reffing very, very serious.

When you play good, honest paintball it gives us (refs) more opportunity to focus on making sure the objectives and missions are run smoothly. Thanks to everyone that came out and played, I enjoyed it.

Also, if for whatever reason, you guys don't enjoy all the shenanigans I do, please let me know.

Thanks again guys, I don't know if/when I will ref again, but, because of how everyone played/behaved this last one I would be happy to do it again.

You guys were awesome.

2011 Beach of Normandy Axis CO----2011 Battle for Bastogne Axis CO
2011 Battle of Stalingrad Axis MVP

PGOD
-Loathe any state that doesn't start with "Tex" and end with "as".
-"I wanted to play Mouse Trap... you roll your dice, you move your mice... nobody gets hurt."

Last edited by jbmcduff : 03-28-2013 at 03:44 PM.
jbmcduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:57 PM #450
kmauzy

kmauzy is playing at Living Legends VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheil1970 View Post
Rounding out this thread, Modern Warrior will live on till next year as Armageddon2014. This trilogy was fun to put together for the players and for WRP.

Experience Beaches Of Normandy:Undefeated this July. Two undefeated and loved Commanders go head to head in the most intense and most popular scenario of WRP. Karl Mauzy, General of the Axis Army vs. Jay Jordan, General of the Allied Army will be heading up the largest group of players in WRP history. Who will win? We will find out this July. This one will go down in the history books.!
Wait..... you mean it...... I am loved? I AM LOVED! I AM LOVED!!!!
Outdoorsmenpaintball.org

http://Rockstartactical.com

http://TechTpaintball.com
kmauzy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups