PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-16-2016, 10:13 PM #1
!T3h Bouncer!
Dicks out

has been a member for 10 years
Fatty or Male stabilizer for my build? LP EBolt 98

So I am sourcing parts for my build right now and plan on running a micro rock lpr and a palmers male or fatty stabilizer. I was just plain and simply talked into it saying they are the most reliable and well worth the money. I'm all about reliability. Only thing I have heard is that the fatty is able to be more fine tuned than the male? Is this true?

98 custom with lp kit and ebolt setup is what they will be going on.

Clean, modded, egripped 98 custom for sale or trade
!T3h Bouncer! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-27-2016, 01:42 PM #2
CFCrew

As I remember, the Fatty is not user serviceable. That is my biggest problem with them. Otherwise, never had an issue with one to date. The Stabilizer is always a good choice, just the same.
Old 11-15-2016, 07:18 PM #3
ReynardHonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFCrew View Post
As I remember, the Fatty is not user serviceable. That is my biggest problem with them. Otherwise, never had an issue with one to date. The Stabilizer is always a good choice, just the same.
The Fatty is user serviceable and very simple to do so. PPS sells rebuild kits for Fatty and Stabilizer.

The main difference between the 2 is that the standard Stabilizer is adjustable from 0-750 psi output pressure and the Fatty is a low pressure system regulator adjustable from 0-400 psi output pressure. With that being said both will work great for you and I haven't heard of one being particularly more fine tune friendly then the other but since the Fatty is a smaller output range regulator I suppose it could allow for more fine tuning. It really comes down to which you like the look of better.
" Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
~Theodore Roosvelt

Last edited by ReynardHonda : 11-15-2016 at 07:42 PM.
ReynardHonda is offline   Reply With Quote