Old 11-22-2012, 11:41 PM #1135
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
The domestic version of a Honda Integra Type R?
well if the integra type R wasn't wrong wheel drive, had 650 horsepower, and would do 200mph, then maybe. Otherwise I don't see the similarity.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2012, 11:42 PM #1136
F1VENOM

Go fast ****box.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 11-22-2012, 11:44 PM #1137
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

well one is like actually fast and the other isn't.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 11-22-2012, 11:46 PM #1138
F1VENOM

Certainly was fast for the time and the region. Though fast in that built to turn way.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 11-22-2012, 11:46 PM #1139
Dom Mazzetti

i don't see how we are comparing an integra and gt500
Old 11-22-2012, 11:47 PM #1140
max's GDT
aka DAYMAN

max's GDT is playing at Living Legends III
max's GDT supports Team VICIOUS
yeah! stupid mass production cars. ford mustangs are god's chariot.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:48 PM #1141
F1VENOM

Quote:
Go fast ****box.
The intersection of both sets.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:51 PM #1142
Dom Mazzetti

corvettes are mass produced
Old 11-22-2012, 11:52 PM #1143
F1VENOM

They're in the same boat, they're just faster ****boxes.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:55 PM #1144
Dom Mazzetti

oh i see
Old 11-22-2012, 11:57 PM #1145
F1VENOM

When was the last time a Mustang or Corvette had anything other than a plastic and synthetic interior?
Old 11-22-2012, 11:58 PM #1146
Dom Mazzetti

no idea broseph, part of the reason you get a bunch of performance for relatively cheap
Old 11-23-2012, 12:00 AM #1147
F1VENOM

Quote:
Go fast ****box.
We agree.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:01 AM #1148
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Mazzetti View Post
no idea broseph, part of the reason you get a bunch of performance for relatively cheap

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 11-23-2012, 12:01 AM #1149
Dom Mazzetti

a super fast car, with awesome interior is called a ferrari or porsche
Old 11-23-2012, 12:02 AM #1150
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Quote:

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 11-23-2012, 12:03 AM #1151
F1VENOM

Wink

Quote:
Maybe if you're poor like Pete.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:04 AM #1152
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

1) that doesn't even make sense
2) haven't you realized calling me poor never works as a troll?

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 11-23-2012, 12:04 AM #1153
Dom Mazzetti

usually you are a better troll, my thanksgiving was good until this disappointing performance.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:06 AM #1154
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
1) that doesn't even make sense
2) haven't you realized calling me poor never works as a troll?
Dat private college education and in this case I'm just pointing out reality and how much you have a stiffy for those cars.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:07 AM #1155
F1VENOM

Quote:
my thanksgiving was good until this disappointing performance.
I'm sure your hand feels the same way.

Pete, I'm implying he's so bad at sex his hand is disappointed in him masturbating with it.
Closed Thread