Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2012, 02:11 PM #590
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm inebriated View Post
Big 10 is weak I can see them placing top half of their division in a few years
Yeah but that doesn't mean they'll have a good program.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 11-19-2012, 02:19 PM #591
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
According to you all conferences are equal and Louisville is a top flight team, so who knows.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 11-19-2012, 02:21 PM #592
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
According to you all conferences are equal and Louisville is a top flight team, so who knows.
You're talking to me?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 11-19-2012, 02:23 PM #593
max's GDT
aka DAYMAN

max's GDT is playing at Living Legends III
max's GDT supports Team VICIOUS
Old 11-19-2012, 02:23 PM #594
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Going to the game on Saturday?
well, obviously

need to stub hub soon because we couldn't get guest tickets =\
Old 11-19-2012, 02:24 PM #595
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

Quote:

now i know you're not talking about me
Old 11-19-2012, 02:24 PM #596
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualx View Post
well, obviously

need to stub hub soon because we couldn't get guest tickets =\
Should do beers and good luck getting tickets.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:31 PM #597
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

talking to heath

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 11-19-2012, 02:31 PM #598
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

tix are always available on stub hub

i'm down for beers. should be going all day and night at the house, except for maybe coliseum friday night and poboys for game day lunch

oh, and i think pots is having a block party on saturday night, but i haven't made it to bulls in a while
Old 11-19-2012, 02:35 PM #599
F1VENOM

Quote:
talking to heath
Go back to getting laughed at in the NCAA thread. You'd think you would recognize your bias by now, but SEC fans are always right.

Quote:
tix are always available on stub hub

i'm down for beers. should be going all day and night at the house, except for maybe coliseum friday night and poboys for game day lunch

oh, and i think pots is having a block party on saturday night, but i haven't made it to bulls in a while
We'll be driving up Saturday morning so it'll have to be after the game.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:37 PM #600
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Bias, or fact?

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 11-19-2012, 02:38 PM #601
F1VENOM

Seems the NCAA thread and this thread are in agreement. You're an SEC nuthugger.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:38 PM #602
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

do you have the same number? i'll try to hit you up after the game, but it's usually a **** show by that point. it might come down to some beer and NFL on sunday
Old 11-19-2012, 02:40 PM #603
F1VENOM

Quote:
do you have the same number? i'll try to hit you up after the game, but it's usually a **** show by that point. it might come down to some beer and NFL on sunday
Same number and either way we'll be in town. Saturday's a tossup between a 7 hour drive up and a 3:30pm game. Thankfully we live walking distance to the stadium.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:50 PM #604
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

are you driving down for thanksgiving and then heading right back up for the game?
Old 11-19-2012, 02:51 PM #605
F1VENOM

Quote:
are you driving down for thanksgiving and then heading right back up for the game?
Pretty much.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:54 PM #606
cynicalrider
robert paulson

cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
cynicalrider is for the Gunfight
cynicalrider supports Pev's Paintball
Should have all my Christmas shopping done before December.

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM #607
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

yawn, just posting a couple things because apparently people have SEC dementia

Florida struggled in wins over Missouri and La.-Lafayette in recent weeks, and the Gators' offense has looked even more stagnant in Jeff Driskel's absence. But the computers are high on the Gators, and they can reach the BCS title game with some help.

UF offense vs. FSU defense
Florida: The Gators have really struggled to move the ball during the second half of the season, especially through the air. Teams are stacking the box and concentrating on stopping RB Mike Gillislee (964 yards, 8 TDs). The pass protection has been inconsistent and the receivers, other than TE Jordan Reed, have trouble separating. UF isn’t able to mount more than one or two sustained drives against good defenses.

Florida State: The numbers speak volumes for Florida State's defense, which ranks among the nation's best for the second straight season. It starts with defensive ends Bjoern Werner and Cornellius Carradine, the most prolific pass-rush duo in the country. But from the powerful interior line to a strong secondary, there are few weaknesses. The Seminoles rank first nationally in total defense, fifth in scoring defense, first against the run and fifth against the pass.

i don't get why all the pollsters and analysts say **** like that, yet bcs continues to rank UF 6 places ahead of FSU

oh, this too:

Even after FSU won on the road by 27 points Saturday, it isn't ranked at all in Massey's ratings again this week. The Seminoles are No. 22 in Jeff Sagarin's ratings and have an average computer rating of No. 17.

It's understandable to have FSU rated behind two-loss teams like LSU, Stanford and Texas A&M because of its soft schedule. The Seminoles played two FCS opponents (they scheduled Savannah State after West Virginia pulled out of a game), and the ACC just isn't very good.

But Massey's ratings also put FSU way behind two four-loss teams: No. 15 Arizona and No. 18 Washington. Did Massey's computer not see the Wildcats lose to UCLA by 56 points and the Huskies lose to the Wildcats by 35 points?
Old 11-19-2012, 03:06 PM #608
F1VENOM

Because of that SEC weight in the algorithms.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:07 PM #609
visualx
Raise Your Weapon

sec teams can pull last-minute victories over joke schools after losing the whole game, beat up on each other, get two losses and still be ranked over teams whose only loss was by 1 point on the road after a pretty ridiculous (read: unsustainable and unrepeatable) sequence of events

i don't get it
Closed Thread