Gunfighter

sandflea_97 supports Cereal Killerz 2
sandflea_97 donated to help Peyton Trent
sandflea_97 helped look for balloons
sandflea_97 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sandflea_97 supports Bob Gurnsey
sandflea_97 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
E2 spare parts?

Hey guys, I've been off the paintball scene for a while, until recently. I have a DC2 and I'm scared to use it anymore because of the scarcity of spare parts. I'm going to start trying to buy up what I can find on BST, but there isn't much around it seems. Do any retailers have parts anymore? Also, what should my priorities be? I've never had a cocker blow anything other than orings or hose, so I don't know what other failure points would be. I'm thinking the noid gasket and QEV diaphragms should be my first priority.

Thanks guys.
sandflea_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2012, 07:09 PM #2
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

paintballgateway.com carries the gaksets, and belsales still sells qev's. i guess if you really wanted you could buy the new style qev's and just keep the old ones around just to have a pair that matches perfectly. imo it be a good thing to just keep using the stock ones, at least that way they will always have some lube flowing across them to keep them from drying up.

Last edited by Rebel_816 : 11-15-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Rebel_816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:13 PM #3
sandflea_97
Gunfighter

I plan to continue using the gun as it currently sits, I just wanted to have something in the repair kit for back up. Thanks for the info!
Old 11-16-2012, 10:43 AM #4
dbkid0486

go to www.customcockers.com

ClosedBoltBallers
dbkid0486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:09 PM #5
babybond

babybond owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
babybond has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
spares

all I keep on hand is a spare set of eyes and the stock board since I'm running a Tadao USB. As far as wear items LP hose, orings, macro line and gold cup oil. I been using mine for 6 years off and on and have only oiled it. Currently I just need to re sweetspot the reg.

Best of luck keeping it on the field and please not on a wall.
babybond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:05 PM #6
hmcl281

has been a member for 10 years
spare parts are easy to find, spare parts in the same color as your marker is a different story
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:32 PM #7
cmdrsuds

Saw one guy looking for jewels he had lost not sure if it was a DC2 but it was a rare gun and couldn't find any. I felt sorry for him, that would drive me crazy if it was my cocker... I'm not sure how you or the other people here feel about it but carefully removing them and storing them might not be a bad idea....

But again that's just me, I'm the type if guy who would just buy another cocker and BARELY use my DC2 if I had one. l wouldn't be running around diving and sliding with it that's for sure, just take it out on the rec field to walk around and shoot rentals haha

-
DENVER KAOS
cmdrsuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:27 AM #8
sandflea_97
Gunfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybond View Post
Best of luck keeping it on the field and please not on a wall.
She lives most of her life on a dye gun stand. But sometimes at the end of the day, the DC2 will grace the field. I love the "dude what is that thing?" and "what is all that stuff under the barrel?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrsuds View Post
Saw one guy looking for jewels he had lost not sure if it was a DC2 but it was a rare gun and couldn't find any. I felt sorry for him, that would drive me crazy if it was my cocker... I'm not sure how you or the other people here feel about it but carefully removing them and storing them might not be a bad idea....

But again that's just me, I'm the type if guy who would just buy another cocker and BARELY use my DC2 if I had one. l wouldn't be running around diving and sliding with it that's for sure, just take it out on the rec field to walk around and shoot rentals haha
My jewels are pretty much a permanent fixture now. Paint was getting under them so I super glued them in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmcl281 View Post
spare parts are easy to find, spare parts in the same color as your marker is a different story
Yeah, true that.

Thanks for the replies guys!