Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2012, 07:05 PM #169
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
That's a very skewed form of logic. What about the others reporting about their own observations and interactions? I've observed and interacted with plenty of people of the Muslim faith and they've all been quite nice. Are my observations and interactions not valid while yours are? Why?
In today's enlightened society, anecdotal evidence, not matter how bountiful, is rejected in favor of statistics that favor your position.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:27 PM #170
Treghc
 
 
Treghc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Seattle
Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
In today's enlightened society, anecdotal evidence, not matter how bountiful, is rejected in favor of statistics that favor your position.
I just want my view to be right!
__________________
“But men, they say a lot of foolish things. In the end, the only words I can find to believe in are mine." - Joe

Tarsier Slave


We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:50 PM #171
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
I have, in my many years of life, never met this mythical "sane, well balanced, islamic" you speak of. I have to go off who I meet and who I interact with, and so far every last one of them (this includes my now disowned uncle who "converted" btw) have been the same kind of crazy, kill anyone who is not of our faith, animals.
I have never met someone from North Korea therefore North Korea must exist.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:52 PM #172
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
I just want my view to be right!
Well it certainly makes me feel better waking up every morning with a pain in my ***. Gay innuendo or pregnant spouse. Your choice.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:07 PM #173
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Real talk: side stepping the moral arguments. If American global hedgemony declines, Israel is inevitably ****ed. Their nations military is artificially propped up on subsidies far larger than their geographical region could sustain. With the rise of Islamic governments in surrounding nations, you're going to see a hell of a difference in region politics and responses to the existence of Israel. They may have been able to fend off invading armies decades ago, even now, but in a decade or two, it's over.

/RGDT, per crapita, free trade, open borders, islamofacists, FREE PALESTINE DUDE.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:33 PM #174
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
PALESTINE
Why? the place does not exist anymore. That would be like the USA giving back all the land to the indians/mexicans/french/english and so on. GTFO it and move on.

See thats a big thing I have a problem with too, this "hamas" they arn't freedom fighters, they arn't the good guys, they are terrorist scum that kill children and use women as walking bombs. How, in any form, can you support such a thing?
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:35 AM #175
Freedy500
 
 
Freedy500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Central Ohio
Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
If 2 billion humans could be removed from the earth, and by their removal, we had all the resorces we needed, and a chance, a REAL chance to have peace across the planet. Are you saying its not worth it?
You are talking about saving humanity or doing whats best for humanity. If we all did what you actually just said we would end up losing what we were fighting for in the process.

you are condoning 2 BILLION. Let me refrain what a billion means. 1 BILLION people is a third of the USA's population.78 million people tops were killed in WW2 including civilians. .You want to wipe out 2,000,000,000 people. Most of which are innocent women and children. Take a look at real life. You are MURDERING newborns and innocents.

If we kill that many people for no justifiable reason just because of our own greed then are we really worth saving? is killing innocent men and women whom have never even harmed or made a difference to you and your life is really the answer?

Even if this did happen you think the other 4 billion people in the world would simply stand by and watch nearly a whole culture almost as old as civilization itself die?

Getting rid of nuclear warheads is the answer. The world can only heal itself to a certain extent. If we had an all out war nuke free on the world that is a broken arm that will take some rehab. With nukes that is like taking a 12 gauge point blank in the temple. There is no point in nuclear war because no one wins. fruitful land is turned barren and lifeless. And as for your idea of making that land go through some sort of rehab because the earth is able to "heal" itself is stupid. The nuclear bombs you used as an example could barely even blow up a city. just a city. That is a fleck of dust on the globe and has been done before without nukes but that was used because it was all in one bomb. The nukes we have today can take out nearly half of africa. multiple states. that's a ****ing boulder.

your arguments and ideas are childish and invalid. no one is logically backing you. No one is agreeing with you. You sound like some 7 year old on XBOX who thinks the answer to everything we don't like it to shoot 'em and nuke 'em
__________________
Has anybody noticed that mechanical marker companies continue to evolve into less effective versions of the older automags?
Freedy500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:39 AM #176
Freedy500
 
 
Freedy500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Central Ohio
Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
they are terrorist scum that kill children and use women as walking bombs. How, in any form, can you support such a thing?
HYPOCRITICAL! you are saying he supports people who kill women and children. Did you not say that in your previous comments? to kill women and children for "the greater good of humanity". If anyone is supporting that it is you. So if you want to know how someone can support such a thing then simply ask yourself as you obviously have a lot of experience.
__________________
Has anybody noticed that mechanical marker companies continue to evolve into less effective versions of the older automags?
Freedy500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:07 AM #177
Freedy500
 
 
Freedy500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Central Ohio
Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Just for laughs for the audience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Oh look, the one sentance wonder has posted again!
I hear this word echoing inside my head. Its something like "hypocrite".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
So its safe to lump you in with the suicide terrorist loving islamic lovers (that would be ALL islamic btw)
And again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
So its safe to lump you in with the suicide terrorist loving islamic lovers (that would be ALL islamic btw)
And again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Then you have a reading comprehention under the average. Perhaps you should stay in school.
Yeah one sentence wonders indeed. We never seem to have enough of them. We definitely need more people like you
__________________
Has anybody noticed that mechanical marker companies continue to evolve into less effective versions of the older automags?
Freedy500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:24 AM #178
ElJefe13
 
 
ElJefe13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Utah
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
I'm sorry OverBear, cause you seem like you have some experience. But the conclusions you draw are ridiculous! Please tell me you were posting all that as a joke, it's the only logical explanation.
__________________
Women are like Wookies; you always let them win.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:43 AM #179
Freedy500
 
 
Freedy500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Central Ohio
Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe13 View Post
I'm sorry OverBear, cause you seem like you have some experience. But the conclusions you draw are ridiculous! Please tell me you were posting all that as a joke, it's the only logical explanation.
Even if he was joking that would still be stupid. Genocide jokes are a no-no
__________________
Has anybody noticed that mechanical marker companies continue to evolve into less effective versions of the older automags?
Freedy500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:46 AM #180
eforce
Factory PB
 
eforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Chicago
Annual Supporting Member
eforce is a Moderator
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSuper View Post
The goal of the Arabs should be to develop their civilian and military industries so advanced that Israel's nuclear weapons become irrelevant during the eventual and inevitable fall of the Israeli state. Would the Zionists be willing to risk the lives of half, if not more, of the worlds Jews to save a state that was destined to fail from the start?
Yes yes, the Jews will be killed, Israel dissolved, and peace will return to the Middle East.

... or the Muslims will do what they have done for thousands of years and wage bloody war after war in the name of their religion as they fight to force stone age (sharia) law upon the world. Music and alcohol will disappear and women will be executed for infidelity after they are raped. Anyone who does not believe in the Islamic brand of fiction will be killed off. Leader after leader will come in saying god this and Allah that, then proceed to harm all who stand in their way. This is the way of your people. This is why we support Israel - it is a giant **** you to your way of life and a testament to our commitment to prevent your bull**** laws from being forced upon us. The bible thumpers may say mind numbingly stupid **** but I'll take them over you any day - at least they live in the 21st century.
eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:28 AM #181
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedy500 View Post
1 BILLION people is a third of the USA's population.



lrn2math
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:56 AM #182
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedy500 View Post
...
Go back, read the whole thread and stop cherry picking. Also I believe we agreed to shift this thread back to the problem of Hamas and the evil they do, and leave the whole "islamic problem" for another day.

Quote:
I'm sorry OverBear, cause you seem like you have some experience. But the conclusions you draw are ridiculous! Please tell me you were posting all that as a joke, it's the only logical explanation.
Why, because I dare have a view counter to your own? Because I don't put some silly overblown value on "human life" over other life? Because I see a major and very serious problem with 1/3 of the species, and no one is willing to stand up and call them on it?

The problem here my young friend, is that a large group of you seem to have this idea that the palastinians are inocent, that they do no wrong, that they are victims. What you need to do, is read a little history of the area, go back past the creation of Israel. That whole area has acted like a bunch of rabid animals for as long as its had history. It has, and will continue to be, a blight on the social growth of the human species tell its delt with.
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:57 AM #183
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by eforce View Post
Yes yes, the Jews will be killed, Israel dissolved, and peace will return to the Middle East.

... or the Muslims will do what they have done for thousands of years and wage bloody war after war in the name of their religion as they fight to force stone age (sharia) law upon the world. Music and alcohol will disappear and women will be executed for infidelity after they are raped. Anyone who does not believe in the Islamic brand of fiction will be killed off. Leader after leader will come in saying god this and Allah that, then proceed to harm all who stand in their way. This is the way of your people. This is why we support Israel - it is a giant **** you to your way of life and a testament to our commitment to prevent your bull**** laws from being forced upon us. The bible thumpers may say mind numbingly stupid **** but I'll take them over you any day - at least they live in the 21st century.
I can add nothing but
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:45 AM #184
Ford
☻♦♣b
 
Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Austin 49
Ford is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSuper View Post
The goal of the Arabs should be to develop their civilian and military industries so advanced that Israel's nuclear weapons become irrelevant during the eventual and inevitable fall of the Israeli state. Would the Zionists be willing to risk the lives of half, if not more, of the worlds Jews to save a state that was destined to fail from the start?
So sad to me. This is the attitude which will never allow Palestine to be free.
__________________
"Originally posted by Bronk0
Everyone put something in your sig about it...

like PORN THREAD 10/24/04: I was there.
"
Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:15 PM #185
Treghc
 
 
Treghc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Seattle
Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Why, because I dare have a view counter to your own? Because I don't put some silly overblown value on "human life" over other life? Because I see a major and very serious problem with 1/3 of the species, and no one is willing to stand up and call them on it?

The problem here my young friend, is that a large group of you seem to have this idea that the palastinians are inocent, that they do no wrong, that they are victims. What you need to do, is read a little history of the area, go back past the creation of Israel. That whole area has acted like a bunch of rabid animals for as long as its had history. It has, and will continue to be, a blight on the social growth of the human species tell its delt with.
I will say, it's not surprising you dodged my retort to your flawed view. But let's go through more of your flawed logic.

Quote:
Because I see a major and very serious problem with 1/3 of the species, and no one is willing to stand up and call them on it?
What is this problem? And how do you know it affects 1/3 of our species? Have you actually seen all of these billions of people in person? Of course not, so how do you draw this conclusion? You said before that your personal encounters is all that matters, so if you haven't personally encountered all of these people, how do you know they're innately problematic?

Quote:
The problem here my young friend, is that a large group of you seem to have this idea that the palastinians are inocent, that they do no wrong, that they are victims. What you need to do, is read a little history of the area, go back past the creation of Israel. That whole area has acted like a bunch of rabid animals for as long as its had history. It has, and will continue to be, a blight on the social growth of the human species tell its delt with.
The actions of a few do not represent the beings of an entire populace. You're sensationalizing the issue and countering extreme measures with even more extreme measures. There are plenty of Palestinians who do not strap bombs to themselves. There are plenty of Palestinians that do not agree with the actions of Hamas.

Seriously, with your logic, we might as well wipe out the gay population because Jeffery Dahmer, Gilles de Rais, David D. Hill and other homosexuals have murdered so many. I guess the actions of these represent the entire gay population...?
__________________
“But men, they say a lot of foolish things. In the end, the only words I can find to believe in are mine." - Joe

Tarsier Slave


We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:24 PM #186
ElJefe13
 
 
ElJefe13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Utah
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
All right, OverBear. Let's say I concede that the Middle East should be nuked. But where do we stop? A lot of drugs are grown in South America. That kills more Americans than terrorists ever have. Let's nuke them, too. And let's look at Nevada. It has one of the highest crime rates, if not the highest, in the country. Let's solve that problem by nuking it. We'll also save resources by not having to pump water there. Let's look at Colorado. A man shot up a movie theatre. A few years prior, three high school kids shot up their school. That must mean everybody in Colorado is a homicidal maniac, right? Let's nuke Colorado!

Do you see how your logic tends to self destruction? If we condone the killing of billions, whose to say we won't again? And again? And again until no ones left?
__________________
Women are like Wookies; you always let them win.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:26 PM #187
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
Seriously, with your logic, we might as well wipe out the gay population because Jeffery Dahmer, Gilles de Rais, David D. Hill and other homosexuals have murdered so many. I guess the actions of these represent the entire gay population...?
No, but that's way different...
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:45 PM #188
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe13 View Post
All right, OverBear. Let's say I concede that the Middle East should be nuked. But where do we stop? A lot of drugs are grown in South America. That kills more Americans than terrorists ever have. Let's nuke them, too. And let's look at Nevada. It has one of the highest crime rates, if not the highest, in the country. Let's solve that problem by nuking it. We'll also save resources by not having to pump water there. Let's look at Colorado. A man shot up a movie theatre. A few years prior, three high school kids shot up their school. That must mean everybody in Colorado is a homicidal maniac, right? Let's nuke Colorado!

Do you see how your logic tends to self destruction? If we condone the killing of billions, whose to say we won't again? And again? And again until no ones left?
Ah, lets dig into that...

Drugs: People CHOOSE to take drugs, however people do not choose to have some punk 20 somthing year old with a bomb under their coat, blow them up in the name of some ghost in the clouds. While i agree drugs can be a major problem, there again is that rub of freedom. So long as what you do isn't affecting others directly (as in sitting at home getting high on whatever) then you are not bringing harm on society in general. (and yes, I just advocated the open sale and removal of drug laws )

With the middle east, you have people who may not be the ones straping the bombs on, but when someone does...look what happens. parties in the street, candy handed out in hospitals, a general air of "GOOD JOB" and that makes the so called "quite" ones just as guilty as the guy who did the bombing.

Now look back here, the shootings in colorado, did you see parties thrown? no.. Did we see people chearing and handing out candy...no.

The animals in the ME and folowers of islam will never understand, they are too backwards, too uneducated, too stuck in the idea that their islamic god is the only thing. Look at SupraSuper, he is a prime example of the problem at large.
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:45 PM #189
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
The actions of a few do not represent the beings of an entire populace. You're sensationalizing the issue and countering extreme measures with even more extreme measures. There are plenty of Palestinians who do not strap bombs to themselves. There are plenty of Palestinians that do not agree with the actions of Hamas.

Seriously, with your logic, we might as well wipe out the gay population because Jeffery Dahmer, Gilles de Rais, David D. Hill and other homosexuals have murdered so many. I guess the actions of these represent the entire gay population...?
Read above post, it answers everything you set out.

I will add, I suspect not a single one of you have seen first hand, the destruction, the lies, and the way a conversion to islam (or any religion as a whole) will change someone. Ive told the story of my uncle too many times. I have seen it first hand, and see why people like suprasuper exist.
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump