PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-16-2012, 09:47 AM #22
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
Sure they do. That's why they ship in Ethiopians and Somalis in to the Emirate States for lower class jobs
Funny how psuedo-slavery has nothing to do with what I said or the context it was said in.

Last edited by Iamamartianchurch : 11-16-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2012, 08:25 PM #23
ArchAngelIon
VSBGODB

ArchAngelIon plays in the PSP
ArchAngelIon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ArchAngelIon posts videos on PbNation
ArchAngelIon is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
We have Israel using whatever means necessary to conduct surgical strikes on key enemy personal and artillery, while Hamas haphazardly lobs rockets at population centers going for the highest amount of damage.

Open Gaza borders? Hell, Gaza has been closed and look at the amount of weaponry brought in.

Even if Israel cleans house, this is just the start of something much much bigger.

The only thing I find valuable, about your species, is the noises you make when you die.

Looking for Classic video games, will trade dollars: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post82009777
ArchAngelIon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:39 PM #24
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Funny how psuedo-slavery has nothing to do with what I said or the context it was said in.
Exactly what is sane about their view of race? They view Africans with disdain, even if they hold the same religion. They generally distrust white people. They have an extreme dislike of Jews, to the point where if you have an Israeli stamp on your passport, you're probably going to be meeting that country's state police.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:11 PM #25
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Exactly what is sane about their view of race? They view Africans with disdain, even if they hold the same religion. They generally distrust white people. They have an extreme dislike of Jews, to the point where if you have an Israeli stamp on your passport, you're probably going to be meeting that country's state police.
I was referring to this:

Quote:
They view each other in terms of families and tribes. Most of the nations in the ME can be, and frequently are, divided in to various tribes and families
I don't really care how they feel about others.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:31 PM #26
slateman

I still don't see anything sane about it. You're going to decide who you like and who you hate based on the family they were born in to?
Old 11-18-2012, 09:34 PM #27
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
I still don't see anything sane about it. You're going to decide who you like and who you hate based on the family they were born in to?
No. You are caught in this moral fog here that you need to elevate yourself from.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:34 PM #28
slateman

Oh and MSNBC just said an Israeli official is in Cairo to discuss a cease-fire
Old 11-19-2012, 09:32 AM #29
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
Have said it more times than I can count...

Russia, China, and the US systmaticly nuke ever major city in the ME from the far border of egypt, the border of turkey, and at the other end stoping at the border of china.

World problems solved, we now have a much lower population, much lower areas of problems, and minimal impact to the rest of the world.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:37 AM #30
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Have said it more times than I can count...

Russia, China, and the US systmaticly nuke ever major city in the ME from the far border of egypt, the border of turkey, and at the other end stoping at the border of china.

World problems solved, we now have a much lower population, much lower areas of problems, and minimal impact to the rest of the world.
I think you would have to bomb significant portions of Europe as well, seeing as how the "problem" has spilled over to other lands. Don't take this as an endorsement.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:59 AM #31
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
The reason that Israel is taking heat is because they killed more people. Israel launched ten air strikes, killed 36ish people. Syria launched over 350 missiles and killed what, 3 people?

Also, as for the whole "nuke the ME and solve all the worlds problems" theory? No. First of all, Israel and/or Pakistan would go nuts and start nuking everybody, and then we have Armageddon. Second, Islam and the Arab world have a rich history of culture. Muslims brought the West out of the Dark Ages. Arabs were calculating the circumference of the sun when Europeans started figuring out that soap was a good idea. It would be the loss of a great culture.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:08 AM #32
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Also, we are ignoring the blatent moral dilemma that genocide is bad; categorically and deontologically...
Old 11-19-2012, 10:29 AM #33
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe13 View Post
The reason that Israel is taking heat is because they killed more people. Israel launched ten air strikes, killed 36ish people. Syria launched over 350 missiles and killed what, 3 people?

Also, as for the whole "nuke the ME and solve all the worlds problems" theory? No. First of all, Israel and/or Pakistan would go nuts and start nuking everybody, and then we have Armageddon. Second, Islam and the Arab world have a rich history of culture. Muslims brought the West out of the Dark Ages. Arabs were calculating the circumference of the sun when Europeans started figuring out that soap was a good idea. It would be the loss of a great culture.
if you hit Isreal, India, and Pakistan first, you take out the major threats. As to their "culture" that was a long time ago, and I suspect the world will continue on as a happy place without the ME in it.

Consider this, my option, rids the world of close to 1/3 of its population. Think about the resorces that opens up. Think about the drop in food needs, water needs, fuel, and so on. Now think of the fringe benifits, having the 3 most powerful countries on earth work together like that, to have a common goal. The open lines of comunication, the end of mistrust and posturing. No more fighting over who gets what, you split the area up in 3rds, everyone wins, the world wins, the human race wins.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:31 AM #34
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Also, we are ignoring the blatent moral dilemma that genocide is bad; categorically and deontologically...
If genocide, the systematic destruction of a demographic, is bad, then why do we support multiculturism such as it includes immigration, open borders and interracial marriages?

Please guys, keep your pants on if you are going to respond to this one.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:47 AM #35
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
If genocide, the systematic destruction of a demographic, is bad, then why do we support multiculturism such as it includes immigration, open borders and interracial marriages?

Please guys, keep your pants on if you are going to respond to this one.
multiculturalism does not inherently imply homogeneity. and it shouldn't. also, blending can occur without the destruction of the original cultures (and it should) creating 3 cultures (old + old = old + old + new blend) instead of just 1 (old + old = new blend). If done correctly, multiculturalism can develop new culture while also preserving old. Genocide on the other hand simply destroys.

Also, let's not pretend the moral dilemma of genocide is strictly about cultural preservation.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:57 AM #36
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
multiculturalism does not inherently imply homogeneity. and it shouldn't. also, blending can occur without the destruction of the original cultures (and it should) creating 3 cultures (old + old = old + old + new blend) instead of just 1 (old + old = new blend). If done correctly, multiculturalism can develop new culture while also preserving old. Genocide on the other hand simply destroys.

Also, let's not pretend the moral dilemma of genocide is strictly about cultural preservation.
Theoretically it can, yet look at the demographics across the west and tell me who is on their way out the door. I think societies tend towards homogeneity, if they strive for stability. Multiculturalism exists on the worlds stage, from society to society, results vary.

Cultural preservation is racial in nature because one proceeds from the other. Nazi Germany sought to rid the cultural influence of the Jews by ridding themselves of the cause of that influence. I'm not being sympathetic, but I think there's a high level of dishonesty around this subject.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:10 PM #37
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Consider this, my option, rids the world of close to 1/3 of its population. Think about the resorces that opens up. Think about the drop in food needs, water needs, fuel, and so on. Now think of the fringe benifits, having the 3 most powerful countries on earth work together like that, to have a common goal. The open lines of comunication, the end of mistrust and posturing. No more fighting over who gets what, you split the area up in 3rds, everyone wins, the world wins, the human race wins.
There might come a day where this might have to happen in order for the world to survive; opening up resources.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:23 PM #38
Space Pope

There is a ****-ton of just about everything, untouched, in Africa.

Quote:
if you hit Isreal, India, and Pakistan first, you take out the major threats. As to their "culture" that was a long time ago, and I suspect the world will continue on as a happy place without the ME in it.

Except you leave the countries that consume the most natural resources by a large margin in place, you idiot. Not to mention the radioactive fallout you would dump on the rest of the planet, and how you would render that land completely worthless.

Do you take yourself seriously?
Space Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:24 PM #39
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
There is a ****-ton of just about everything, untouched, in Africa.

Except you leave the countries that consume the most natural resources by a large margin in place, you idiot. Not to mention the radioactive fallout you would dump on the rest of the planet, and how you would render that land completely worthless.

Do you take yourself seriously?
Fallout can be mitigated by using low yeld and non-nuke devices. It does not matter that china/soviet union/USA use more natural resources. By removing 1/3 of the worlds population, you offset that and still come out with a net gain for the earth and the human race.

Worthless land? nope, look at japan, both cities we used bombs on, are now thriving cities. The land will recover, earth has this great way of healing herself.

Do I? yes, very, deadly serious. We humans are out of control, we need to cull 2-3 billion. I fail to see what the big deal is if we take out the section of our populus that happen to be the biggest problems right now in the world. Seems to be a Win/Win to me.

Old 11-19-2012, 02:37 PM #40
Space Pope

You do know that using "low yield devices" will simply require using more devices, and that given the same required destructive energy to level that particular area of land you will generate the same amount of nuclear fallout, right? It is basic physics after all.

Of course you did, as your plan is well thought out and reasonable...

Please bring up how you maintained steam boilers heated by nuclear reactors maintained by people smarter than yourself as evidence of your understanding of nuclear reactions and their effects. That is always amusing.
Space Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:46 PM #41
F1VENOM

Use nuclear weapons against three countries armed with nuclear devices themselves.

"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:05 PM #42
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
You do know that using "low yield devices" will simply require using more devices, and that given the same required destructive energy to level that particular area of land you will generate the same amount of nuclear fallout, right? It is basic physics after all.

Of course you did, as your plan is well thought out and reasonable...

Please bring up how you maintained steam boilers heated by nuclear reactors maintained by people smarter than yourself as evidence of your understanding of nuclear reactions and their effects. That is always amusing.
Hi tafari.

The use of Nukes as a weapon, not a deterrent, would provoke international incident. Nobody wants this, nor does anyone want to be the cause of nuclear conflict. If Overbear was actually given such authority, he wouldn't do it. Want to know how I know? Hitler had a healthy stockpile of biological weapons but never used them, why? The answer is because the allies also had them, the use of which would have caused a conceivably large loss of life.