Originally Posted by Cloud9
Just get the first one unless you think you need 750gb. You can always upgrade ram on the cheap.
Got it. I was thinking that too, but was wondering if it'd be worth it to buy the one with the extra memory now.
Originally Posted by toolbandfan
Don't get a macbook that's 5 years older than that ASUS hardware. That's pretty dumb.
I'd get the first for your purposes or wait a bit for a sale for a better one maybe. Do they have Fry's Electronics in Michigan?
I only put the mac as an option because it was $100 cheaper, and if it would perform well enough for what I want it to do, then it might have been worth getting to save the money.
And there's no fry's electronics in MI, I just looked on their site.