PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-01-2016, 09:31 AM #1
paint maniac

has been a member for 10 years
Cousins LI new Field??

On December 2nd Cousins posted to their Facebook timeline that they signed a lease on 80 acres of land somewhere in Suffolk county. Not back in Coram but ready in spring of 2016.

Anyone heard any rumors on where this will be? Hopefully nowhere near Connie Kepert and her Pines Barrens society idiots. I can't wait to see something around the size of Coram open again.
paint maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2016, 10:42 AM #2
JCPhillips631

Why are the Pine Barren Society idiots? The Pine Barrens is the very core of our Eco system. They filter the rain water and provide a habitat for multiple endangered species of plants and animals. Besides being cut down for overdevelopment and financial gain, they are under attack by the Southern Pine Beetle. We are losing thousands of acres as we speak. It is essential that there are groups of people that care about the our environment and try to combat the citizens our the island that throw garbage and cigarette butts out of their windows on the way to the million fast food restaurants and strip malls. These are the true idiots. I find it a bit offensive, even though I am not a member, that you would call the very people who care for your and possibly your children's future 'idiots'. That is idiotic.
JCPhillips631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 06:09 AM #3
GoBsToPpEr

No comment on the pine Barrens thing as I see both sides, but I am so psyched. I'm just getting back in now after basically a decade off and it seems like I picked the right time! I do sincerely hope there are some speedball fields, however.
GoBsToPpEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 06:54 PM #4
paint maniac

@JCPhillips631 The Pine Barrens and Kepert comment was in reference to the shady abrupt closing of the Cousins Coram location based on political motivations and not actual science or environmentalism. I'm sure many of their other projects have an actual positive impact on long island.

I'd be psyched myself to see Big Game 2016 in a larger location if it is ready by then.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:02 PM #5
Mr.Milano
I Hate Stupid People

Mr.Milano is a Supporting Member
Mr.Milano owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mr.Milano supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBsToPpEr View Post
No comment on the pine Barrens thing as I see both sides, but I am so psyched. I'm just getting back in now after basically a decade off and it seems like I picked the right time! I do sincerely hope there are some speedball fields, however.
SPEEDBALL FIELDS OR BUST.
[NYX Fan Club Member #121]
[NYX #351][NYX #356]
[Ghetto Blaster Inc.]

"Originally posted by gremlin75
Mr.Milano gets +5 gremlin points"

My Feedback
Mr.Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:43 AM #6
BushBallin

Annual Supporting Member
BushBallin owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BushBallin supports Team VICIOUS
BushBallin has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BushBallin supports DLX Technology
BushBallin supports Empire
well what ever they do i seriously hope they put more effort into making the fields then they did at their calverton location... its just so depressing playing there lol

Prestige CSL and GSL
Jack-o-Twister(now a black and white tuxedo twister)
Vicious Axe
Combat 3 Geo 3.5
Airrow Bow
BushBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:57 PM #7
paint maniac

Mystery solved, 3 pics of the new location were posted on their Facebook page today. It is the former Calverton Links golf course next to the current location.

Looks awesome, I can't wait to see this open.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:49 PM #8
ForeverZero143
Pump Revolution

ForeverZero143 plays in the APPA D4 division
Speedball fields will be there. They were just being cleared and will be laser leveled hopefully by the end of this week if the weather holds out.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:31 PM #9
Throwing Paint16
DuCK Down

Any updates? I live in queens and make the trek out to HiVi .. I want to know if the new field at Cousins is worth the extra haul? I do not own a speedball gun if that has any effect on the response i may get
Throwing Paint16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:44 AM #10
Rick@CousinsPB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwing Paint16 View Post
Any updates? I live in queens and make the trek out to HiVi .. I want to know if the new field at Cousins is worth the extra haul? I do not own a speedball gun if that has any effect on the response i may get
Our rec fields are open every Sat-Sun at the new 149 Edwards Avenue location. Speedball is still at the 407 Edwards Avenue address as we are still working on transitioning it.
Rick@CousinsPaintball.Com
CousinsPaintball.com
ShopCousins.com
Rick@CousinsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 09:33 AM #11
Tech2262

It was OK . there still in the process of game play and fine tuning . be careful of the woods a lot of ticks even with two layers a few of us had a few on us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Tech2262 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups