PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-13-2012, 08:29 AM #1
KfrAtkins
Atkins

Ego and Ion for sale $600

So I have my 06 Ego in mint condition that comes with the star frame which cannot be bought in stores anymore and it comes with a maniac board installed. I know that it is an 06 but the thing shoots ropes and is amazing.. maybe a few scratches and that's it... buddy tore his miniskus sliding into the snake one game and it sit under his bed til a few months ago when I bought it.. I love playing with the thing and hate to give it up, just came into some money problems.. I'd like $500 for it (maniac board and star frame) plus it's just a well taken care of perfect gun. The ion is kind of just a throw in.. Thing shoots great too, used it for practice and ego for games. Ion comes with a rail and an attached compressed air... also a homemade rigged quick feed on top of a VL egg hopper. works really well believe it or not. So I'd sell both guns for $600 or I also have a lot of other things that I will send pics of just email or text for...snikta92@gmail.com/ 931627249six
I have the dye pro attack 4 plus 7 pod pack i believe is the name.. with 4 of the bad a dye pods that are auto open.. also a dye dyecam rotor hopper with lime green quick feed and dye dyecam i4 mask..... I have a freak kit with all inserts for the ego and an empire nightstick barrel. The ego will also come with an axs 68/4500 compressed air tank. probably have more that I can't think of but call or text if interested... all very nice equipment.. all new things that I named have literally been played with three different days so that's how new it is. Everything listed is well over 1200 I believe but would sell ALL for $900 or best offer... Let me know what anyone thinks..would rather sell together but not against selling seperate. As previously stated, please e-mail or text for pictures.. would love to send to anyone interested. Also be great Christmas gifts due to how nice everything is too.. Thanks for looking, look forward to hearing from people! ask for josh.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2012, 12:25 PM #2
IBleed Arbor
vtec just kicked in, yo!

IBleed Arbor plays in the PSP
IBleed Arbor owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
IBleed Arbor is reppin' sidebar 4 life
IBleed Arbor is Boss
IBleed Arbor supports DLX Technology
Post more so I can pm you